Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

A Rose Is True Blue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by A Rose Is True Blue »

It's on indefinate hiatus? When/how does it get off of that shelf? I recently started watching the first season (including the eppy with Nick, which ended up being one of my favorites), and I'm hooked now. Anyway to save that show and I'll try. *shrug* I hate that they're cancelling my shows! LOL. But, Friends is gone... now Tru Calling would be up against... what? The Apprentice? I watch that show too, but over Tru Calling? Nosirreebobjoe. :wink:

-Erin
A Rose Is True Blue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by A Rose Is True Blue »

Okay, so I started searching and voila, I found out that Tru Calling is coming back, this Thursday at 8 on Fox. It's replacing Point Pleasant, for six episodes, and after the first episode, it will air at 9. I don't know whether or not it will be ending indefinitely after that... but, here's to hoping it won't.

I found the information here and here.

-Erin
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

That's a good thing for the one's who see those channels. I don't. Lol. But I got to see Nick on Tru Calling and loved him. He looked so handsome.. *drools*
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Tru Calling is coming back! Yay, I was just about ready to call it quits with my T.V due to the over abundance of the reality genre. I miss Joss Whedon! (The creator of Buffy & Angel) :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Tru Calling is coming back! Yay, I was just about ready to call it quits with my T.V due to the over abundance of the reality genre. I miss Joss Whedon! (The creator of Buffy & Angel) :D

You know I do not mind maybe a little bit of the reality tv but I am seeing a little too much now. I love the old fashion type of show:)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Some of it is funny and oddly enough intresting, but alot of the times I just think television executives are insulting our intelligence by airing shows such as my big fat obnoxious fiance (was that it? I dunno.) I like some reality t.v shows ,but not the ones that are always showing people who are suppposed to be being themselves ,but are clearly posing as who they think America wants them to be. Oh well, completely random thoughts. Back to RPing now.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Nick is going to go to the "Zeke Lerner Bowl-a-thon" this year as well. More info about it Here.
- Dorothy Parker
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Yay! Thanks for the info. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

New Nick pics!

Belong to Christina Radish
They're not from this year, but they're new to me :)
- Dorothy Parker
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Fantastic Nick pics! Though its like I don't even recognise him anymore.... :shock: lol
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds