Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Wow! Sounds like a stargazers dream come true. I hope your camera is good and he is a vey understanding man. :D Lucky you!
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
con angel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by con angel »

I saw that guy this morning when I went to get my pay, and I was planning on going and striking up a conversation with him but yeah I was kinda embarrassed and I decided to wait until I actually had my camera with me, and I wasn't going to lose my nerve at the last minute.

Man I'm such a wuss!!!
<center>

Don't go home with someone after a date if...
1. They twitch oddly all night.
2. They talk about their odd assortment of rashes.
3. They ask if you want to come over to see their knife collection.</center>
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Great news about Colin!!!!

"Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman and Sidney Kimmel are teaming to produce "The Great Buck Howard," starring Colin Hanks. Kevin Kline is in negotiations to also star in the movie, which follows the foibles of a down-on-his-luck magician/illusionist and his assistant as they re-invigorate his career. Tom Hanks will make a special appearance in the film playing his son Colin's on-screen father. The project is to be directed by Sean McGinly ("Two Days") from his screenplay. Pre-production is scheduled to begin in June and principal photography in September. (DarkHorizons.com)
I'm a believer!
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

That is great more of colin is fine by me:) Thanks for the update:)

Carol
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

That's awesome news. Thanks for posting. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

YAY its been so long since I see Colin in anything cant wait thanks for letting us know. :D
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Believer2 wrote:Great news about Colin!!!!

"Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman and Sidney Kimmel are teaming to produce "The Great Buck Howard," starring Colin Hanks. Kevin Kline is in negotiations to also star in the movie, which follows the foibles of a down-on-his-luck magician/illusionist and his assistant as they re-invigorate his career. Tom Hanks will make a special appearance in the film playing his son Colin's on-screen father. The project is to be directed by Sean McGinly ("Two Days") from his screenplay. Pre-production is scheduled to begin in June and principal photography in September. (DarkHorizons.com)
This movie is in post production - yay!!!
I'm a believer!
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Believer2 wrote:Great news about Colin!!!!

This movie is in post production - yay!!!
I'm a believer!
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

News on Colin's new movie 'King Kong' from 'DarkHorizons.com

Universal will present an unprecedented motion picture preview "roadblock" as all nine of its networks simultaneously telecast the world premiere of the first trailer for Universal Pictures' "King Kong," the dramatic adventure helmed by Oscar(R)-winning director Peter Jackson, on Monday, June 27, from 8:59:30-9:02 PM ET.

As part of the ambitious, multi-pronged effort, the two-minute, 30-second teaser trailer will be broadcast at the same time on NBC, SCI FI, USA Network, Bravo, MSNBC, CNBC, Telemundo, Mun2 and Universal HD. The trailer will be offered in high-definition on NBC and Universal HD. The estimated potential audience of the combined networks would exceed 109 million viewers, surpassing the total distribution of any previous promotional broadcast.

The specific schedule for the airing of the teaser trailer on each of the NBC networks is as follows:

NBC -- immediately following "Fear Factor"
USA Network -- immediately following "Law & Order: SVU
SCI FI Channel -- immediately following "Stargate-SG1"
Bravo -- immediately following "West Wing"
Universal HD -- immediately following "Airport '77"
MSNBC -- immediately following "Countdown with Keith Olberman"
CNBC -- immediately following "Cover to Cover"
Telemundo -- immediately following "La Mujer en el Espejo"
Mun2 -- premiere during the two-hour block of "The Roof."

"King Kong," which tells the classic tale of the gigantic ape captured on a remote island and brought to 1930s Manhattan where he meets his tragic fate, stars Naomi Watts, Jack Black, Thomas Kretschmann, Colin Hanks, Andy Serkis, Jamie Bell and Adrien Brody and will open in theaters worldwide on December 14, 2005.

The teaser trailer for "King Kong" will make its on-screen debut in movie theaters worldwide on Wednesday, June 29th. Also on Monday, June 27, in concert with the NBC Universal roadblock, the "King Kong" teaser trailer will debut online, on multimedia-enabled personal wireless communication devices and at several high profile out-of-home locations.

Volkswagen, the exclusive automotive promotional partner of "King Kong," has been granted the exclusive online debut window for the teaser trailer. Beginning at 8:44 PM ET (15 minutes prior to the NBC Universal primetime roadblock), the teaser trailer may be viewed exclusively on the Volkswagen website (http://www.volkswagen.com), encoded in Apple's QuickTime technology, which offers the highest quality visual image available online. This Volkswagen online exclusive will continue for 48 hours.

Also at this time, Universal Pictures' official movie site for "King Kong" will go live at http://www.kingkongmovie.com Included on the site will be the official logo for the film, cast and filmmaker biographies and downloadable photos. This online destination for the film will expand over time and enable fans to immerse themselves in the rich history of the Kong character in our culture, and to explore the world Peter Jackson has created for his new film version of the classic adventure.

Thanks to 'Walker'.
I'm a believer!
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Wow thanks for that info Believer2... cant wait to see the trailer. :D