William Sadler (Sheriff Jim Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Gidget2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gidget2 »

On the crashdown site it says that he's headed to broadway to take on the title role in the play "Julius Caesar".
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
Alison: I want the shirt that says 'I don't have A.D.D....Ooooo look a chiken!'

Me: Where? Where? (turns head from left to right)
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Um - I'm sure this is old news but I just saw Die Hard2 again and saw the shot of Sadler doing his martial arts moves in absolutely nothing and may I say, WOW :o
I'm a believer!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Did anyone catch Bill on Law and Order: Trial By Jury last night?
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Just an update on some of the projects we can catch William on:

In 2005:
Unspoken - Somethings are better left unsaid. Sadler plays dad.

Devour - don't know which role

Confess - A political thriller that charts the exploits of disillusioned ex-hacker Terell Lessor (Eugene Byrd). A return to New York, coupled with a humiliating attempt at getting a new job, serves as the catalyst for him to take action against those who slighted him in the past. Employing strategically placed spy-cams, and operating in tandem with backer, strategist and lover Olivia (Ali Larter), he captures compromising footage and broadcasts the edited clips via a newly-minted website. Recognizing the power of their model, the two begin to target CEOs, politicians, those who represent the worst of the establishment. Soon Terell's every move is front-page news, law enforcement is after him, and copy-catters are taking his abduction-and-confession model to extremes he never imagined. With these forces colliding, Terell has to decide whether his actions are sustainable - a decision that will compromise his agenda, his first taste of romance, and his physical wellbeing. Sadler is Roger Lampert

A New Wave - The story for "A New Wave" centers on Desmond, a mid-twenties frustrated artist who works a day job as a bank teller. Miserable with his job, his eccentric roommate Gideon convinces Desmond to rob the bank in which he works. Unfortunately, Gideon concocts the plan based on all the bank-robber films he's ever seen. Ultimately, the story is about friendship, love, and the pursuit of life. Sadler is Mr. DeWitt

In Post production:
Purple Heart - PURPLE HEART tells of a clean-up effort after a covert mission gone wrong. It is the story of Colonel Allen(Sadler), the leader of a new, elite military unit designed for covert operations. His first mission: assassinate Saddam Hussein prior to the beginning of the 2003 Iraq War. Sgt. Oscar Padilla is the sniper chosen for the mission targeting Hussein. Unfortunately the mission is compromised; Padilla is captured and tortured by the Iraqis. Later, Padilla is rescued, but is severely damaged by his ordeal. Back in the States, he escapes from the lock down ward of the military hospital where he is being treated. Given what he knows about our illegal attempt at political assassination, he is considered dangerous. As the leader of the unit that trained Padilla and executed the mission, Colonel Allen is sent with specific orders to go find Padilla and "solve the problem" permanently. Allen intends to convince Padilla to come back. The film raises questions about the moral obligations of the use of military power, the methods that we use to train our own soldiers, and the choices we wish to make as a society about political assassination.

Jimmy and Judy - Two bored suburban kids head out on a road trip, where they document all of their deeds with a digital camera. Sadler is Uncle Rodney

On TV, you can catch repeats of:
"Law & Order: Trial by Jury" playing "Paul Rice" in episode: "Blue Wall" (episode # 1.10) 29 April 2005

"Tru Calling" playing "Travis" in episode: "Enough" (episode # 2.5) 21 April 2005
(Didn't Nick Weschler guest star too?)

"Third Watch" playing "Scotty Murray" in episode: "Forever Blue" (episode # 6.11) 7 January 2005
I'm a believer!
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Hey guys - FYI, there's an official William Sadler website:

http://d1143005.u48.infinology.net/news.html

Which tells us he's starring in the Broadway play Julias Caesar with Denzel Washington!!!
I'm a believer!
RTds9fan

Post by RTds9fan »

He was also on Star Trek Deep Space 9.He played Sloan a man who ran a highly covert Federation spy organization called Section 31.He was once again a law man who did many illegal and immoral things to protect what he cared about.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Believer2 wrote:
he's starring in the Broadway play Julias Caesar with Denzel Washington!!!
Yay thats great! :D
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all~

Last night, I was watching TV and I saw a preview/commercial thingy for tonight's Law and Order. It looks like William Sadler will be on tonight's eppy.... so check it out if you get the chance!

Annie:)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I was looking at the TV Shows DVD section in Best Buy today, and saw they have released Bill's shortlived FOX series Wonderfalls on DVD. I think I saw it had the complete 13 episodes including like 7 never before aired eps, in case anyone is interested! :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

add another roswellian to the csi fam.- William will be on this thur.'s CSI