William Sadler (Sheriff Jim Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: William Sadler (Sheriff Jim Valenti) News

Post by 9loveletters9 »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: AT THIS POINT IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM- ALL- YES ALL(!) CAST MEMBERS HAVE RESPONDED TO OUR PAST 2 TWITTER CAMPAIGNS! CONGRATULATIONS ROSWELLIANS! WE MAY NOT HAVE GONE VIRAL- BUT WE DEFINITELY MADE A MARK. AN ARTICLE TO EXPLAIN WILL COME LATER ON IN THE WEEK! GO US!
https://twitter.com/roswellback
~ Nomi Loveletters :) :D
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Thanks, Nomi! :D

(@SarahLeeAnne :wink:)
I want an Alien Blast! <3
9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 9loveletters9 »

New Campaign to Tweet for #Roswellback on May 14th at 6PM EST time- Saturday.
Rules- do not tag cast, netflix nor katims this go around so we can offer them some respected space :)
Details are in the video below- OH and almost every cast member replied and the proof is in the video :) :) :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm9F17ZFPhM
9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 9loveletters9 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMsr2eahKQ

Have you seen the latest video by the ‪#‎ROSWELLBACK‬ CAMPAIGN?? GRAB YOUR TABASCO SAUCE AND CHECK IT OUT! WE CAMPAIGN @6 PM EST ON FRIDAY JUNE 10th! :)
THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO GO VIRAL! Ask your friends and family to join! THE CAST IS NOTICING! DON'T BE LEFT OUT THIS FRIDAY! :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Read an interview with William once. He said that he saw Emilie go into a meeting with the writers/producers. He said she came out crying. When he asked her what was wrong she told him that the big wigs had just told her of the shows plan to kill Alex,make her the killer/evil and fly her away off the show.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Awww. I truly think that she supported the idea of seeing where Tess could go under the love of Valenti and support of gang. Man, what a case of "nature" versus "nurture" that could've been! Personally I would've liked to see Ava. I never could completely trust Tess after that whole "kiss Max in the rain" fiasco.

Aww. That show did wrong by Emilie and Colin imho.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

If you really really want to see him break out of his nice guy protector role you need to watch him in Die Hard2. He played the main bad guy and was very very very good at it! He also played a very sleazy bad guy in a late 80's Steven Segal movie....I think it was called Hard to Kill.

But....if you really want to get into a debate :lol: .....watch him and his character on Star Trek Deep Space9. Depending on who you ask in that fandom he either plays a bad guy who was brought in to destroy everything that Star Trek stands for....OR....he was an awesome character who saved everything Star Trek stood for by going behind the scenes doing all the bad things to protect all the 'good' people in the Star Trek universe who was too noble to do said bad things. I supported his character one hundred and fifty percent!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I'll have to add those movies to my Netflix list! :arrow: