Supporting Cast News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Supporting Cast News

Post by Leigh »

Does anyone know what happened to the kid that played the evil teenager?
....Nicholas...who tied the royal 4 to poles and was going to mind rape them..... :shock:
.....and Tess did her fire thing :twisted:

I thought he was really a good actor.
Maybe he was smart and went to college before he came back to Hollywood.
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

The guy who played Nicholas is my age. Yes, it is smart of him if he decided to pursue his studies. The guy is only about 21 now like me. Or, he just got out of hollwood to find another path? I don't know
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I saw something about him on E! a few years ago. A where-are-they-now kind of thing. He was still going to auditions and trying to get jobs then. He did come across as being well adjusted and normal which is a good thing.
Banner by Evelyn
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

He was amazing as Nicholas---seriously the creepiest villan and he delivered his lines perfectly--he portrayed Nicholas as evil and twisted and yet..funny....definitely the "Villan You Love To Hate".
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

So I'm reading the "Untraceable" review this morning in the Washington Post and I look to the photograph next to it -- for Rambo -- and who do I see but Kathleen Topolsky! Julie Benz is apparently Stallone's costar in the latest Rambo. Funny that two Roswellians were on the same page in my local paper. I looked her up on IMDB and saw that she's been on several episodes of Dexter as well. Good for her.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

My roommate recently had the first season of "Dexter" on Netflix and you know, you're right--Julie Benz plays the love interest/girlfriend of the Dexter guy! And it must've made you smile to see 2 Roswellians on one page like that! :)
And yes, as far as I know (and what IMDB could tell me) Miko is still going to auditions and getting small parts on shows and in movies, but nothing much lately aside from a stint on a show I've never heard of last year....but let's hope that he's in school or something, too!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

My roommate recently had the first season of "Dexter" on Netflix and you know, you're right--Julie Benz plays the love interest/girlfriend of the Dexter guy! And it must've made you smile to see 2 Roswellians on one page like that! :)
And yes, as far as I know (and what IMDB could tell me) Miko is still going to auditions and getting small parts on shows and in movies, but nothing much lately aside from a stint on a show I've never heard of last year....but let's hope that he's in school or something, too!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

carolina_moon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carolina_moon »

I saw Milton in Pushing Daisies last night!!!!!! I got so excited. I love the glimpses of old Roswellians. Freaked me out to hear the Brendan had a baby. It strange to think that they're real people. Just a thought. :D
Chrissie1218
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chrissie1218 »

John Doe (Jeff Parker) will be appearing on the next episode of One Tree Hill on Monday, September 8. He plays The Mystery Man, which according to tv.com, will be a recurring role.