Supporting Cast News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Nicholas

Post by emmylala »

silverwolf wrote:Did anyone know that the guy who plays Nicholas (Miko Hughes) was that kid on Kindergarten Cop??

(You know, the one that said "Boys have a........and girl have a.........." ) lol.

He was also a recurring part on Full House.

My, how time flies.
Yes for both silverwolf!
Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

In the UK, on the challenge channel, you can see the guy who played cal langley (joe...something...), and Jesse's psychaitrist guy (who was also on buffy, I think his real name is harry groener) on the show Dr Vegas.

Though I think Harry's role was only in one or two episodes and that's it. Well according to the recent eppys I've watched. Joe is in the main credits.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Oh! and Garrett M Brown (Mr Evans) was in the last eppy of the OC (season 2) I just watched it the other day.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

RosyLady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosyLady »

Hey, I just got back from Wedding Crashers (which was hysterical, btw, but definately R) and Pierce was in it. A minor role but he played a bad guy in it too. It took me a few minutes to figure out where I knew him from. I was so ashamed! :lol:
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Yeah, I saw that too! I recognized him right away... I was like, "Hey it's Pierce!" :lol: He was actually looking really good. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Ok, not really new news, um, more like ancient! :P

I was watching my old Sweet valley high tapes and in the episode about the dirt bike races, I was wondering why one of the guys in it was sooo familiar (kept thinking he looked like christian slater for some reason :shock: ) anyway, the guy turned out to be the guy who played Doug Shellow in Roswell, you know in the eppy of bilnd date? He was really young! In sweet valley he dated jessica.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Diane Farr(Amy DeLuca) will be on 'Numbers' as Meghan. Source: TV Guide
I'm a believer!
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I'm not 100% on this but i was watching Ghost whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewit(sp?) and i think that the guy that plays Pierce is her husband in the show. It really looks like him but i dind't see the credits.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

icequeen wrote:I'm not 100% on this but i was watching Ghost whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewit(sp?) and i think that the guy that plays Pierce is her husband in the show. It really looks like him but i dind't see the credits.
You're correct! His name is David Conrad and he does in fact portray Jennifer Love Hewitt's Hubby on the show :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

I do not know if it has been posted yet but on the same network and nite
Diane Farr who played Maria's mom on the show is now on Numbers on Friday's right after Threshold. :)

Carol