Who loves who more?? Max or Liz?? and why do you think so??

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

liz loved max more

Post by roswellian love »

all of u are right but in my point of view max was playin wit both not intentionally wat i felt was he wanted to have his cake and eat it to.

what lead me to this was in off the menu.
He told tess that he alays thought she will always wait for him, and he was takin her for granted.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

it's sad :cry:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I think the question should be why do they love each other so much?

I think Max had so much love for Liz because It was his destiny to

love her.

I think Liz loves max so much because (1) he saved her life, and (2)

by going through all the drama of being discovered by saving her, she

realized just how important she was to him.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
~*Sonia E.*~

Re: liz loved max more

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

roswellian love wrote:all of u are right but in my point of view max was playin wit both not intentionally wat i felt was he wanted to have his cake and eat it to.

what lead me to this was in off the menu.
He told tess that he alays thought she will always wait for him, and he was takin her for granted.
Hmmm....now that I think about it you bring up a good point. It was in Baby It's You, that Max told Tess that he thought she would always wait for him and that he was taking her for granted.

You know for all the things that Liz did to Max, like leaving him in Destiny, sleeping with Kyle and breaking Max's heart, and constantly lying and pushing him and Tess together, I think that Max and Tess would have still gotten together in the long run anyway.

Max told Liz that he loved Tess, he was attracted to her, and had to find out what it was like to be with Tess because she was someone like him. Of course after he slept with and impregnated Tess, he found out that she betrayed him and he was "over it." But, now it makes me wonder if Liz would have gotten her heart broken in the end anyway, even if she had stuck by Max from the beginning? For all of Max's attraction and taking Tess for granted, he would have needed to explore it and see where it would have led. Maybe that's why TPTB wanted to explore the Max/Tess relationship, even though that relationship was destroyed beyond repair also.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

~*Sonia E.*~ wrote:
Max told Liz that he loved Tess, he was attracted to her, and had to find out what it was like to be with Tess because she was someone like him. Of course after he slept with and impregnated Tess, he found out that she betrayed him and he was "over it." But, now it makes me wonder if Liz would have gotten her heart broken in the end anyway, even if she had stuck by Max from the beginning? For all of Max's attraction and taking Tess for granted, he would have needed to explore it and see where it would have led. Maybe that's why TPTB wanted to explore the Max/Tess relationship, even though that relationship was destroyed beyond repair also.

Max never loved Tess. The rebels can say all what they want, but he never say her "I love you", it is obvious that he's with Tess only for gratefulness and replacement.

If he could stay with Liz, he never considered Tess. FMax say that, in his time Tess leaves roswell cos Max refuses her.

For me the rebels love so much Tess and hate Max (or don't care about him) cos he's not happy with her, he wants Liz.

But unlike Michael and Isabell he must be with Tess for a stupid destiny that involves for him not to have the right to choose who to love. It' sad! :cry:

IMO when Max in departure answer Liz with his "Not like I love you"
He didn't say that he *loves* Tess. Attention.
He never loved Tess. Also Tess says that to Liz in the season 3, she says that when they kissed she saw in his mind *only* Liz. :cry:

For me many people knowing Max, don't understand his words for his *true* meaning. :|

Liz simply asks him if he loves Tess. Max can simply answer with a "no" but instead he chooses to say her not only that he doesn't love tess, but also he gives her a motivation: he loves *her*. Liz doesn't ask Max if he loves *her*, she asks if he loves *Tess*. But he wants to specify however.

He's Max Evans :wink:

He cares about Tess. In his mind she's the only person that always supports him. :roll:
(ewwww This girl is vomit inducing :| )

He loves Liz but he can't stay with her. So he wants to continue living and he *tries* to love Tess, *to be loved* by her. To be Zan cos he doesn't know who *is* himself. Where he belong. :cry:

But the *true love*, that one a man feels for a woman, is for only *one* woman and he says her that this woman is *her*, that he loves Tess but in a different way of what kind of a love is in Liz's mind.
There are many types of love, Max loves Isabell for example

Tess is an error that he had to make in order to love Liz completely without any doubt.
Tess is a ghost that they must to destroy and they succeed :wink:

I love Max and Liz cos for them the happy-end is not like the walt disney world, they deserved it for all that they make in order to be together unlike other couples that breaks-up for stupid things :|

sorry for my bad english :oops: :oops: ...it is complicated to explain but I hope that you understand equally what I want to say :oops: :roll:
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

Coccy wrote:But unlike Michael and Isabell he must be with Tess for a stupid destiny that involves for him not to have the right to choose who to love. It' sad! :cry:

You know this is what always bugged me about the destiny aspect of Roswell. Max and Tess had to be together in order to save the world, but Michael and Isabel were given a pass because they were supposedly brother and sister. :roll: If anything I would have loved to have seen Michael and Isabel's destiny explored more beyond S1. I would have been definitely interested in seeing where TPTB would have taken their destiny.

Coccy wrote:sorry for my bad english :oops: :oops: ...it is complicated to explain but I hope that you understand equally what I want to say :oops: :roll:
Don't worry, I understood what you were saying perfectly. I also loved what you wrote. :)
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

~*Sonia E.*~ wrote:
Coccy wrote:But unlike Michael and Isabell he must be with Tess for a stupid destiny that involves for him not to have the right to choose who to love. It' sad! :cry:

You know this is what always bugged me about the destiny aspect of Roswell. Max and Tess had to be together in order to save the world, but Michael and Isabel were given a pass because they were supposedly brother and sister. :roll: If anything I would have loved to have seen Michael and Isabel's destiny explored more beyond S1. I would have been definitely interested in seeing where TPTB would have taken their destiny.
Katims&Co are totally crazy and without a logic! :shock:
It's absurd that they put the responsibility of the end of the world in Max and Liz hands. Only 2 young lovers... :| ^__^""""""""""""""""""

Even if I love this epi, for me it's one of the most beautiful episodes of roswell...the only reason to watch the season 2, but the story of the end of the world have no sense. :roll: :|
Poor Max and Liz...
In Liz's situation, I would have been very egoist and I wouldn't have never renounce of my Max :twisted: :P :oops:

Coccy wrote:sorry for my bad english :oops: :oops: ...it is complicated to explain but I hope that you understand equally what I want to say :oops: :roll:
Don't worry, I understood what you were saying perfectly. I also loved what you wrote. :)
thank you :oops:
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

Coccy wrote:Katims&Co are totally crazy and without a logic! :shock:
It's absurd that they put the responsibility of the end of the world in Max and Liz hands. Only 2 young lovers... :| ^__^""""""""""""""""""

Even if I love this epi, for me it's one of the most beautiful episodes of roswell...the only reason to watch the season 2, but the story of the end of the world have no sense. :roll: :|
Poor Max and Liz...
In Liz's situation, I would have been very egoist and I wouldn't have never renounce of my Max :twisted: :P :oops:

TEOTW was not my favorite because you're right it made absolutely no sense. The non-resolution was horrible and it destroyed the Roswell that I knew and loved. The only good thing that I enjoyed from that episode was Jason and Shiri's acting, they were great. Also, I loved Courtney and the Michael/Courtney scenes were HOT!!

I always thought that Liz should have never walked away from Max in Destiny, and she definitely should have told Max right away about Future Max. Liz should have done what most so-called fans accused her of being anyway: self-centered and selfish. As if Maria, Isabel, and Tess didn't have their fair share of being self-centered and selfish.

Liz just should have stayed with Max regardless of the world ending, after all they had 14 years to come up with a plan to save earth. Why not do what she was constantly accused of being anyway? It definitely would have saved Max and her a lot of wasted time, energy, and unnecessary stress.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

~*Sonia E.*~ wrote:
TEOTW was not my favorite because you're right it made absolutely no sense. The non-resolution was horrible and it destroyed the Roswell that I knew and loved. The only good thing that I enjoyed from that episode was Jason and Shiri's acting, they were great. Also, I loved Courtney and the Michael/Courtney scenes were HOT!!

I always thought that Liz should have never walked away from Max in Destiny, and she definitely should have told Max right away about Future Max. Liz should have done what most so-called fans accused her of being anyway: self-centered and selfish. As if Maria, Isabel, and Tess didn't have their fair share of being self-centered and selfish.

Liz just should have stayed with Max regardless of the world ending, after all they had 14 years to come up with a plan to save earth. Why not do what she was constantly accused of being anyway? It definitely would have saved Max and her a lot of wasted time, energy, and unnecessary stress.

I quote you! :wink:

when Liz's haters say that, they make me smile hard! :lol: Ridiculous! :lol:
If you want a motivation to hate her and explain it to us, well you can think of a one intelligent, sensate and TRUE!

If Liz is self-centered and selfish like they say, all the girls of the world are bad. :roll:
If she's self-centered and selfish so how am I? :shock:
And how are they??? :|

Liz is the opposite! she cares about the others problems and not hers!
In the season 3 for example, she puts a part her feelings for Max, cos she knows that he needs her and she loves him so much. :cry:

If Liz is self-centered and selfish, she never falls in love for Max Evans an alien! :|

The truth is: they say that cos she's a main character. Simple. :wink:

Liz/Shiri is the starring (like Max/Jason) but that doesn't mean that she's self-centered and selfish. All the shows have their starring, it's normal. :|
Only if your favourite character is not the starring, that doesn't mean that the starring is a bad character. :wink:
Malicia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Malicia »

Roslover39 wrote:I think the question should be why do they love each other so much?

I think Max had so much love for Liz because It was his destiny to

love her.

I think Liz loves max so much because (1) he saved her life, and (2)

by going through all the drama of being discovered by saving her, she

realized just how important she was to him.
I'm agree with you, the true question is not Who loves who more.
I guess that the love is an infinite and you know... it's is impossible to compare two infinites.
Max loves Liz since the first glance and he always gives his all to her.
Liz sacrifices the unimmaginable for him. She's always on the run for him and she'll always be.