What attracted you to their relationship?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

bellaresop
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: What attracted you to their relationship?

Post by bellaresop »

What attracted me most was that in their very first scenes, he saved her life. He put his whole existence at risk to save someone that he didn't even really know. I just thought that was amazing.
TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueDetective305 »

I think what attracted me most to their relationship was the intensity that you felt between those too. Yet they were so caring, loving, and sweet towards each other the first season. I missed that the second season. But in the third season we were shown the more hot and heavy side of their relationship. Plus I love the fact Max has been in love with Liz since third grade and I love that he saved her life.
Saintest
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saintest »

Sometimes I think I got too caught up in it, but it gives me hope for the future. I think that is way so many of us like to get lost in our dreamer worlds.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny!

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
DreamerAuthor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAuthor »

The strength and depth of their love for one another. They are equals and two halves of a whole. Max and Liz have this chemistry that draws you in to their relationship and makes you want nothing but the best for them.
Their journey over the three seasons was neither simple or easy, but it was all worth it for the ending that we were given. Max and Liz married!