Did our dreamers ever go *Beyond*?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

ChemChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Did our dreamers ever go *Beyond*?

Post by ChemChic »

Okay, so I was watching the DVDs the other day and a thought struck me...did Max and Liz (or Maria and Michael for that matter) ever go *Beyond* before they made love? I understand that Roswell was a network show and all, but it seems pretty silly to me for them to go from JUST making out (which was the impression I got from the show) to having sex. It may be a silly question, but I was wondering if anyone else had any opinions on the matter!

~*Pippa*~
"It's like...chemical" ~ Liz Parker
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

IMO they did and it's imply without seeing it... (for obvious reasons ^^") In some scenes it seems to me that they were really intimate especially in season 3
think about the foot scene in crash :lol: , 4aaab (with Liz "taking" Max's mobile phone from his pants.. obviously teasing him with her hand not to mention when he's talking with his mother...........) graduation (when he says that she has a "great mind" and then Liz says him that his future would be very bright that night... after when the group ask them where they were when Liz got the flashes Liz is very embarassed, it tells me that in general their make out sessions were a bit 'beyond' otherwise they wouldn't be embarassed about it since the group already knew that they were together and supposely they were making out ^^)
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

good observations now i gotta go watch the dvds :lol:
Daydreamer23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Daydreamer23 »

There's also this exchange between Liz and Maria in 'Sexual Healing':

MARIA: I just don't want you to go too far.

LIZ: I think I want to.

MARIA: Are you crazy? This is dangerous. This isn't like a game! We don't even know what could happen!

LIZ: Look who's talking! You were the first one to take the plunge, Maria!

MARIA: Michael and I just kissed. Ok, fine. We did a little more than kissing.

Lovely banner by guelbebek

Find all my stories here!
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

true! ^^
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

I was thinking...

Post by SarahWhitman »

I was thinking earlier today (because I'm like, dying-ill, I have plenty of time for that) and this thought struck me: OK you know how in EoTW Liz claims that she's not ready to make love to Max? Well a few months previous she was all, "I'll just put myself in your hands." and out in the desert. So here's my thought....do you think that maybe there was more of an orb-induced hormone overload then and when Liz was able to think clearly she realized she wasnt' ready for such a big step? Just my thoughts....would love to hear your thoughts as well, fellow Dreamers!
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Re: I was thinking...

Post by Coccy »

SarahWhitman wrote:I was thinking earlier today (because I'm like, dying-ill, I have plenty of time for that) and this thought struck me: OK you know how in EoTW Liz claims that she's not ready to make love to Max? Well a few months previous she was all, "I'll just put myself in your hands." and out in the desert. So here's my thought....do you think that maybe there was more of an orb-induced hormone overload then and when Liz was able to think clearly she realized she wasnt' ready for such a big step? Just my thoughts....would love to hear your thoughts as well, fellow Dreamers!
IMO she was ready :D And FMax knew it after all no? :lol: :lol: hehe
Obviously with FMax she was embarassed and she did deny it
but i find it normal because making love isn't something that you program to do into a certain day (at least for them) not to mention what she was living in that moment of her life. it was a mess, she wasn't free to go after her feelings like FLiz did.
i don't think that in sexual healing it was an orb-induced hormone overload because:
- 1) their attraction is always natural and spontaneous. It's not like with Tess. No one forced them. Liz isn't an hybrid engineered to be with him so i doubt that she can have such an "explosion" of passion toward Max just because they needed to find the orb. I do think that it's the contrary and they found the orb and made it "glow" because of their natural attraction and connection that naturally exploded after they tried to control it for too many episodes
- 2) They're 2 control freaks but they couldn't take it anymore and they exploded :lol: it's inevitable and it's a part of their relantionship. Episodes like "busted" or "4aaab" proved that M&L are *always* like that. One moment things are slow and then into another episode they're suddenly making out :lol: Liz *is* that passionate. They can't resist each other especially after a time they spent apart from each other. Inevitable
They destroy each other "control"
- 3) Liz's words in sexual healing when Maria told her that she didn't seem like herself:
MARIA: Because this isn't you.
LIZ: Yes, Maria, see...this is. This is me. I'm sitting right next to you.
LIZ: Maria, because it...it...it feels right. I'm sorry. It feels right in a way that nothing has felt right in my life before.
*that* Liz is the real one.
MaxLizDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Did our dreamers ever go *Beyond*?

Post by MaxLizDreamer »

This is a topic which i have all ways wondered myself.
Becasue of certin things that were said at certin times i always felt confussed. lol.
Like as has been metioned in Crash, 4AAAB, and graduation. The level of intensity between max and liz.
Obviously in liz was a virgin when future max came, as she and he both point out, But i wondered if Max and Liz EVER actully slept together. ? i mean it was obvious that michael and maria DID the deed, and Isabel and Jesse, the writers had no problem implying what happened with those characters. BUT max and liz? im just not sure if they ever did IT. Can anyone shead some light?????
Max: Trust me. Trust me. Don't you want someone who can make all your dreams come true?

Liz: Yeah, I guess I do.
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

i know, i truly wish something was written that would have been perfect. I was confused because on the "rosie" show she did state they did but i don't know why it didn't air. I guess if the flashes of future didn't come along they would have that evening i mean it was set up with some candles and she was on top of him on the couch and he was looking for her mind :wink:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

I did read somewhere can't remember where ...that the scene of Liz and Max making love was filmed and cut out. I had seen a scene on youtube where they were on her roof with the candles after he asked her to marry him. The blooper was them kissing and someones stomach rumbled and they were all breathless and Jason stopped and in the cutest damn way smiled and said "was that your stomach or mine" (god I just love him) anyway this scene never aired and I for one feel completely cheated out of what I waited three years for.

I have no idea why they would take that away from us. For me the whole show was built around this magical unbelievable love. The passion, the chemistry, the love, why they didn't give us the satisfaction of finally having that moment just kills me to this day. I mean like someone said before we watched Michael and Maria, Jessie and Isabel why why why did they keep that moment from us I will never ever understand.

Especially the fact that they actually FILMED IT and didn't air it just burns me up. If it was a time issue why not put in the DVD's. We were totally robbed of something that I'm sure most of us held our breath for.

I mean they show Max and Tess and never show Max and Liz!!! :twisted: Come on!!!!
Can you feel my anger on this subject? I'm probably totally crazy for caring so much but to this day I can't believe someone made the choice to deprive us loyal lovers of Max and Liz that moment when he FINALLY makes love to her. :x But that's just my opinion.