Dreamer This or That Game

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Hmmmm...since I hated both this is a hard one...Max's black socks basically summed up everything wrong with Season 3. lol I'll say the skinny-dipping though. At least it didn't technically involve the SpoT until Max almost drowned.

Here's one...which was more brutal? Liz telling Max she didn't want to die for him (EOTW) or Max telling Liz he no longer trusts her (MTD)?
youre my dreamgirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by youre my dreamgirl »

Max in MTD. At least Liz didn't want to say that she didn't want to die for him, but Max was just cruel!

Which broke your heart more: the whole EOTW episode or the last few seconds of It's Too Late and It's Too Bad?
summergirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by summergirl »

Definitely the last few seconds of ITLAITB. At least EOTW had some Dreamer moments and hope in it...the last few seconds of ITLAITB is where Max transformed into a conceited, self-absorbed, evil, stupid, uncaring, insensitive, nefarious, hypocritical, dirty, manipulative, horrible, somewhat ugly, selfish, soiled, polluted, thick-headed, brainless, thinking with his you-know-what, prick!
Lol sorry, but omg i hated end of season 2 and most of season 3 max! If I was in control, Liz would have pushed his sorry ass down the hill at the end of Departure and ran over him with the Jetta!

"It was you" or "you're my dreamgirl"?
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

"It was you." Sigh. The Pilot is still my all-time favorite episode.

In the spirit of the impending season..."I believe in you" from ARCC or "You're my family" from SR.
youre my dreamgirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

"You're my family" I think. That and the whole skating thing was a little more festive.

Since we are in a Christmas mood... which kiss from Samuel Rising. The kiss in the Crashdown ("I really love that you just walked in here") or the skating kiss?
summergirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by summergirl »

Definitely the skating kiss, something about the Crashdown peck didn't sit well with me, prob cuz Liz looked really wierd in that hat lol.

Um the kitchen scene in SH or the scene at Michael's apartment in SH?
youre my dreamgirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Definitely the scene at Michael's apartment. Too hot for words (until Maria :wink:).

Which was worse: the breakup kiss in the Balance ("I just wanted to remember") or the breakup kiss in Destiny ("You mean everything to me").
Zora
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zora »

When they broke up in Balance and Liz kissed Max I felt a little bit of comfort (I don't know) - But Destiny kiss is really worse, my eyes were just full :cry:

Which dance you liked more, VLV dance or C-C-Changes (the one that maria was singing with the sharif ~ Will you love me forever ~) ?
~ Max : Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same.
It's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you ~

Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Viva Las Vegas. More romantic and I was practically screaming at Liz to tell Max the truth. Of course, the one in Ch-Ch-Changes seemed more fun. JB and SA seemed to having a good time in that scene.

Better Max season finale declaration of love:

"Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same. It's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you." OR "I've been really wrong about a lot. But I was right about one thing: To get you into my life, to be around you, to love you."
youre my dreamgirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Oh, definately Destiny. That line still makes me cry bucket loads every time I watch it :cry:

Graduation: the proposal or the wedding?