Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

prettylittleroswellian
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by prettylittleroswellian »

I think that EOTW and Destiny made me cry the most.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Definately Destiny! :cry:
prettylittleroswellian
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by prettylittleroswellian »

I know :cry: When they were in that bus and kissing each other all over I was like "Thats so sweet!" and when Liz ran out I was screaming "NO!!" Why did Michael stop him?!?! *sniff*
~~Dreamer~~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~~Dreamer~~ »

There were very man y scenes that made me cry, but I think the one that stands out the most is probably where the Pod Squad is in the cave after they heard the message....

when Liz kisses Max goodbye and then it shows Isabel crying too I was just like balling my eyes out.

and then the scene that touched me the most i think is...

the part where max and liz kiss and then jump off the bridge that is just soooo sweet, you know like liz risking her life for him and stuff like that.

~~Nikki
I tried to quit being a Dreamer, but old habits die hard.
*manda*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *manda* »

the one i cried at the most was departure. not as much as cry your name though. that one i cry like a baby everytime. i think destiny i got a little teary to once.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

I thought that when Liz walked away in Destinay it was really sad but I did not cry I was more like NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET HIM GO, LET HIM GO!!!!!!!! But I did not cry. However I did cry in EOTW at sevral parts

When Liz told Max she didn't want to die from him (because he was crying)
When Liz was crying because she told Max that :cry:
When Max saw Liz and He who shall remain nameless in the bed :cry:
The whole time I shall Beleve was playing :cry: :cry: :cry:
aurorasky
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by aurorasky »

CandyH #1 Dreamer wrote:I thought that when Liz walked away in Destinay it was really sad but I did not cry I was more like NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET HIM GO, LET HIM GO!!!!!!!! But I did not cry. However I did cry in EOTW at sevral parts

When Liz told Max she didn't want to die from him (because he was crying)
When Liz was crying because she told Max that :cry:
When Max saw Liz and He who shall remain nameless in the bed :cry:
The whole time I shall Beleve was playing :cry: :cry: :cry:
i totally agree!!
EOTW was just so sad!!!
i cried when Fmax and liz danced the wedding dance to i shall believe and then he vanished- it was kinda like a fitting symbol to the ending of a wonderful, amazing, out-of this world love!!
:cry:
*Devoted Dreamer*
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

The ending in 'Destiny' when Liz walked away and left Max pretty much had me in tears if i must say so, and i barely cry!!! and also in 'Changes' when Liz shut the window in Max's face after he tried to help her.... and finally in 'Departure' when Max and Liz were in the jeep for what was supposed to be their goodbye and just the song that was playing in that entire scene totally made you feel the sorrow and regret they were both feeling.....i love those episodes!!!!

~Crystal~
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

For me Destiny was both a good and bad episode. Good because M/L finally said their "I love you"s but bad because Liz had to give Max up because of destiny. :(
goddessgurl5000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by goddessgurl5000 »

Destiny really got me, because even Michael and Isabel looked like it got to them in the pod chamber.

EOTW, though, hit me hardest I think. Especially considering I didn't tape it when they first aired it, and when they reaired it on UPN, I remember that I had forgotten how sad it was, and it still hit me just as hard. The dance where he just disappears and when Liz tells Max that she wouldn't die for him. And then I just cut out the last like, five minutes and pretend that they didn't exist.

Tina
Whiskey Lullaby

A song for the broken hearted... the last you'll ever hear.