Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Beautifully Raediant »

Applebylicious wrote:
Beautifully Raediant wrote:Psh. No worries. It wasn't attracting any attention anyway. I guess I'll have to gain readers the old fashion way...Bribery. ;)
*raises hand and waves frantically* Ooh, ooh... I've been reading! Me!! I love Pain of the Past! Speaking of which... why haven't you updated, missy?
Yeah, I know, I know. :roll: So, I am working on it. Seriously. Things are slow. My muse isn't concentrating on that fic, but on another idea I started on a while ago. I tell her: "No, my muse, you work for me, and I say we have to work on this fic." *sigh*...And then she beats me, and my thoughts scatter and...I need to find me a new muse. :?

Humph. Well, I neva! :D
I can "hear" that southern accent. lol.

Hehe. I just read RB. My feedback is lacking, because...well, it was such a serious post. :( I miss my upbeat me. You have to help me find her. ;) Which would require a more Dreamer friendly part to lure her out.

I'm home now...Though, I wasn't at work for very long. :roll: Damn menstrual cycle! (I'm a wuss, I tell ya) Maybe I'll lurk around here a little while longer...find someone to chat up....and then I'll take a much needed nap. :-) Sounds good.

Hugs,

<center>“How was I supposed to know I’d look so damn fine as a girl?"

Image</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

Name: Alex
Interests: Writing Fanfic... Spending time with Matt and my friends. Watching movies and failing school! God i love Junior year....
Favourite Dreamer episode: Wow, this is a TOUGH one. I loved EOTW because I think it showed just how much Max and Liz loved each other. Um... I liked that and Pilot the best I think.... I dunno. I love them all!
Anything else: I have a fic called Deliver Me that I'm actually WRITING! This is the first time where I'm actually writing when I say I'm going to! I'm so proud.. I have a great Beta though.... RAE ^^^^ (These are SUPPOSED to be pointing up to her post.)

Rae- If I find your Muse I'll most definitely get it under control for you. I had to drag mine kicking and screaming so it would let me write.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Applebylicious wrote: Don't be worried about lack of feedback... the board has been moving sooo slowly these days. It's sad. And most people have started lurking. I know how you feel, though. It's frustrating when you so wanna hear what people think, and then no one leaves feedback, even though you KNOW they're reading because, hey, you see the views! :mad: LOL![/i]
Just to let you all know. I know a bunch of you have lives and don't have time to do this, but I found that sending PMs to your readers when you update actually keeps people with the story. There are a million stories I start to read and then eventually lose. But I think this works and the readers seemed to like it. You should all try it. You guys probably have way too many readers to do that though. :wink:
<center>

</center>
Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey Alex. :)

Yyyyeah, I think I may have too few readers to PM them. :roll: But that's all right. I'm passing off the lack of interest due to the slow nature the fic is in right now. When things start to speed up, maybe I'll get a larger amount of readers. If not...*shrug* I have other fic ideas...Other fics I need to revive. ;) It doesn't bother me much anymore.

We need to make a Muse boot-camp. That way it'll bend at our every command. :roll: Highly unlikely though.

Well, I'm off...

Hehe, and thanks for calling me great - Alex. *beams* It helps my ego (heaven forbid)

Hugs,

Image</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Beautifully Raediant wrote:Hey Alex. :)

Yyyyeah, I think I may have too few readers to PM them. :roll: But that's all right. I'm passing off the lack of interest due to the slow nature the fic is in right now. When things start to speed up, maybe I'll get a larger amount of readers. If not...*shrug* I have other fic ideas...Other fics I need to revive. ;) It doesn't bother me much anymore.
I'm going to go read this fic. I can't believe I haven't already. And I'm sure it's not slow, as you say. You got a Fanfic Award Nomination for Best Newcomer so you MUST be doing good.
Beautifully Raediant wrote: We need to make a Muse boot-camp. That way it'll bend at our every command. :roll: Highly unlikely though.
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll help you whip that muse into shape.

Alex
<center>

</center>
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Name:Nadine
Interests: Watching tv, surfering the net,Roleplaying on the board.Read roswell fics,speaially Max/Liz.
Favourite Dreamer Episode: Pilot, Heatwave, Blind Date, Summer of '47,Sexual Healing,VIVA LAS VEGAS,Graduation.
Anything else: Nothing else expect I HUNG Dreamer Freak!
Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hopeless Romantic wrote:I'm going to go read this fic. I can't believe I haven't already. And I'm sure it's not slow, as you say. You got a Fanfic Award Nomination for Best Newcomer so you MUST be doing good.
Best Newcomer?? Say wha? :lol: That's funny, because I've been on this board since the git-go. (Sort of) And I've been writing too! Hehe. I am by far a Newcomer. :? I might want to correct that....

Hi, Nadine!! :)

Image</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Beautifully Raediant wrote:
Hopeless Romantic wrote:I'm going to go read this fic. I can't believe I haven't already. And I'm sure it's not slow, as you say. You got a Fanfic Award Nomination for Best Newcomer so you MUST be doing good.
Best Newcomer?? Say wha? :lol: That's funny, because I've been on this board since the git-go. (Sort of) And I've been writing too! Hehe. I am by far a Newcomer. :? I might want to correct that....

Hi, Nadine!! :)
Hey Nadine!

Rae- I know what you mean. I've been on the board for a while but I'm new at writing. Maybe it's a Newcomer thing because this is the first story of yours that she's read. Hey! At Least you got nominated for something!!

Alex
<center>

</center>
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Rae, I think it's because you changed your user name. Didn't you use to be Mystical Light M&L? So people are probably like... oh... who is this wonderfully talented Beautifully Raediant? I must vote for her in Best Newcomer! :D :D

Hugs,

Lindsay
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Hi Dreamers world! :lol: