Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Want to give a shout-out to all the awesome Dreamers here. You guys are the best :D Welcome to everyone who is a newbie. I'm still a newbie myself, but a good warm welcome never hurt anyone :D
My random thought of the day; I love Sci-Fi *lol* :D

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Hello to all the dreamers out there! :D
Name:Kristin
Interests: Roswell of course, mystery novels, writing, tennis, riding horses
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Blind Date, Heatwave, Sexual Healing, Destiny, Busted, Graduation
Random Stuff:I love Jason Behr! :D Other things I also love, but not quite as obessesed is The Thornbirds, I couldn't even count the number of times I've watched that. I'm in college right now, but I have no idea what I'm going to do.
DianaBehry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DianaBehry »

Hello fellow dreamers!
Name:Diana
Interests:roswell,drawing, playing videogames
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Sexual Healing
Random Stuff:I love Jason Behr! I adore his six-pack. I am his willing love slave. I am going to art school in NYC and I plan to become a famous artist, hopefully! :wink:
Behr-y-Apple-y-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behr-y-Apple-y- »

Hello to all my fellow Dreamers :D Happy to be here.

Name: Mary
Interests: Roswell, Smallville, figure-skating, writing, mystery and historical romance novels (any good book really :D ), hiking, painting, movies, and a whole bunch of stuff I do to entertain myself :D
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Sexual Healing, Heat Wave, Samuel Rising, Graduation, Blind Date
Random Stuff: I love Max and Liz. They're one of the best fictional couples to ever grace my screen :D They're my number one :D I adore Jason Behr and am a huge fan of Shiri. Also into Stargazer, and Kyle/Tess :D I'm a freshman in college studying nursing and also getting a major in English. I'm also a figure-skater and one of my dreams is to become an Olympian ice-skater, either that or become a novelist. :D Or both! A girl can dream :D

Mary
The Dreamers Building

I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, and I hope some day you'll join us.
Karrie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Karrie »

Welcome DianaBehry and Behr-y-Apple-y-! I'd welcome you too, dreamer19, but you've been here longer than I have! What the heck... welcome dreamer19! :lol:

Yay for Dreamers! :D
Behr-y-Apple-y-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thanks for the welcome Karrie!
I love it here :D

Mary
The Dreamers Building

I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, and I hope some day you'll join us.
Behr-y-Apple-y-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Karrie I had to add that I love your avatar :wink: :D

Mary
The Dreamers Building

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

WOW!

It's been awhile and I sort of lost this thread. :? Huge welcome to the newbies and hugs to each and every one of you! :) Hope everything's going well for you all!

hugs, Linds
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Name: Purity
Interests: Wathcing Roswell, reading fanfic, Horror movies(recently watched the Grudge)
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Blind Date, Heatwave, Sexual Healing, Viva Las Vegas, Busted, and Graduation.
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Wow so great to see so many new faces around here (as well as a lot of familiar faces heh) so just want to welcome all the newbies! :) ::waves::