Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

Name: vee
Interests: watchin tv, reading, surfing the net, & reading fanfic of course
Favourite Dreamer episode: Busted, Destiny - that kiss before they jump off the bridge 2 get away... priceless *sigh*
Anything else: roswell obsessee
dreamer_8620
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamer_8620 »

i guess i should introduce myself to all you fellow dreamers out there...

Name: Mandy
Interests: Roswell, Jason Behr, reading fanfics, and music
Favorite Dreamer Episode: Sexual Healing (hawt), and any other Max/Liz episode that Tess isn't in
Anything Else: umm...don't shoot me, but i tend to go polar every once in a while. i love reading fanfics, even if they're not dreamer or polar. i read them all, really. i guess that's it... :)
he makes me wanna...oo la la!
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Hi guys!

First off, welcome to all the "new" dreamers! :) Glad to have you onboard and posting!

Secondly, I've posted a short posting guideline at the top of this forum, so could everyone take a moment to check it out? I know most of you understand the deal here, but this is to cut down on any confusion for those who have just joined us.

Once again, welcome and have fun!

hugs, Lindsay
Sarieah
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sarieah »

Name: Sarah
Interests: Roswell, shopping, reading, music, seeing friends/boyfriend
Favorite Dreamer Episode: All of the "lovey" Max/Liz episodes
Anything Else: I'm working as a Customer Service Administrator
OCchica6
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by OCchica6 »

Name: Tiana
Interests. Reading, watching roswell
Fave dreamer episode: the first kiss heatwave.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Name: Nora
Nickname: Liz
Interests: writting, doing still graphics, watching Buffy, Angel, Charmed (Roswell when it was on)
Favourite Dreamer episode: Sexual Healing, Destiny, EOTW, Departure, Ch-ch-changes, Graduation
Anything else: I started watchng Roswell from the very beginning, at first, I even tapped it. After a while I realized that I couldn't tape all of it so I stopped, only to find out later there was only 3 seasons.

I miss Roswell. I taped Graduation and I keep watching it over and over but the episode carved into memory is The End of World. It's what I think about when I think about Roswell, FMax changing their world.

I'm a Dreamer at soul. Ever since Maria told Liz that Max Evans was staring at her in the Pilot. I'm writting a story and at first I thought maybe it wasn't meant to be but I can't. My dreamer heart could brake if it wasn't them in the end. I just love it too much.
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

Hey!

I´m new to this board,so I really enjoyed reading your posts and found myself guessing a lot, because some of your names seem familiar to me.Seems like a lot of FF people post here too.

Name: Stefanie
Interests: Roswell...reading,surfing the net,karate,watching all my favourite TV-shows (two many two list :roll: )
Favorite Dreamer Episode: Blind Date...followed by SH,Destiny,Pilot,Heatwave,LN,EOTW,Departure,4AAB and Graduation
Anything else:I´m in my exams after a two years training for biotechnological assistant and planning to study biotechnology at university after that.
I really wish there´d be a Roswell movie,because I absolutely can´t stand the fact, that I´ll never have the feeling of watching Roswell for the first time again.
BeautifulEchoes31
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BeautifulEchoes31 »

Name: Sarah
Interests: Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Dawson's Creek, Firefly, Harry Potter, House M.D., The Matrix, Nip/Tuck, Roswell, Star Wars, reading, video games, internet
Favorite Dreamer Episode: Without a doubt, Sexual Healing. It's so hot!
Anything else: I'm a huge Dreamer fan and can't stand the thought of Max with anyone else (that dreadful Tess for example!).
A world of possibilities
Dreams that can't come true
Tears that I haven't shed
Will spill over you

Dreamer Forever!
ADreamerDestiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ADreamerDestiny »

Name: Heather
Interests: Law (aspire to attend law school); my favorite TV Shows (past and present) include Roswell, Charmed, Invasion, and Lost (season 1). I enjoy reading, drawing, and listening to music.
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, HeatWave, Blind Date, Sexual Healing, Max to the Max, Destiny, The End of the World (because it's M/L-centric; even though the plot premise ticks me off), Viva Las Vegas
Anything else: Hey Everyone! I'm new to this board but not to Roswell. I watched Roswell the very first time it debuted in the fall of 1999 until it went off the air in May of 2002. I'm the biggest season 1 Dreamer and that will always be my favorite season. Season 2 M/L was good until the end of the season when the M/T volcano erupted and ruined everything! Sorry, guys, i may be in the minority here but season 3 M/L just didn't do it for me! I thought the essence of who M/L had been was destroyed after the "Tess Mess." The writers tried changing M/L into different characters and i found season 3 to be boring and a waste of my time! So, that's why i highly enjoy Dreamer fanfiction! :)
~*HEATHER*~

DREAMER (Max & Liz) ~ My #1 Shipperdom
Generally support The other CC couples (M/M; A/I)
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

ADreamerDestiny wrote: [Sorry, guys, i may be in the minority here but season 3 M/L just didn't do it for me! I thought the essence of who M/L had been was destroyed after the "Tess Mess." The writers tried changing M/L into different characters and i found season 3 to be boring and a waste of my time! So, that's why i highly enjoy Dreamer fanfiction! :)
I think the same about most of S3.I like some episodes like CDB,4AAB and Graduation because they were more like the previous seasons, but I never watch the rest of the season, because it doesn´t feel like Roswell...the characters were so different especially in the beginning of S3 and the storyline lacked.