101 ways to get rid of Tess

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Tess dies after proving Zan is the Spawn of Satan and it's Rosemary's Baby all over. Naturally her death is painful. Maybe getting stabbed to death by Spork-wielding pigeons or electrocuted by a vibrator or something.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Stars in my eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stars in my eyes »

Sologirl102 wrote:Tess dies after proving Zan is the Spawn of Satan and it's Rosemary's Baby all over. Naturally her death is painful. Maybe getting stabbed to death by Spork-wielding pigeons or electrocuted by a vibrator or something.
You say the funniest things. Makes me laugh until I can't breathe. Spork-wielding pigeons. Good god that is freakin' haliorious. :lol:
"If you make yourself happy, a little of that sunshine will spread onto others" - David Bowe
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

touched by an alian wrote:Has anyone said something about her getting eating alive by gerbils (a.k.a. her own kind :lol: ) while drowning in green Tobasco Sauce?
Lol... that would be so funny!! :twisted: very ironic!!! lmao...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Getting electrocuited by a vibrator?

Ouch... LOL! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

Where did the name "gerbil" come from for Tess?

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

my bet... Maria. She's the one who would give her the nickname. Plus, her features were kind of pinched looking.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Getting electrocuited by a vibrator?

Okay that sounds painful even if it isn't really possible. It's a funny yet creepy image though.

Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

hks_bsb wrote:Where did the name "gerbil" come from for Tess?

~Hannah~
We made it up at the original fanatics board, way back during season 1, when we first heard she was coming onto the show and there were spoiler pics floating around. :)

Sologirl102 wrote:

Okay that sounds painful even if it isn't really possible. It's a funny yet creepy image though.
I don't know...it wouldn't really kill her, but I do know someone I used to work with who got electrocuted by her vibrator - and chemically burned by the battery acid inside at the same time - and she had to walk around bowlegged for the rest of a week. Imagine having to explain that one to your friends.

:lol:
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Fehrbaby wrote:
Sologirl102 wrote:

I don't know...it wouldn't really kill her, but I do know someone I used to work with who got electrocuted by her vibrator - and chemically burned by the battery acid inside at the same time - and she had to walk around bowlegged for the rest of a week. Imagine having to explain that one to your friends.

:lol:
Lol... ouch... :lol:
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Tie tess down under a tree, put honey all over heard body and then unleash some killer bees.

Get Kyle to take a picture of Tess in the shower and then black mail her into leaving Roswell. She doesn't want everyone to know that she's really a male.