Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Candy Challenges

Post by killjoy »

I don't have much of a challenge on this just an idea I thought I'd share

AU All Human
Any rating is fine.

M/M and K/T....if you can bring in M/L and A/I than go for it.

Michael and Kyle run a small scale detective agency.Most of their work falls under trying to prove if a spouse is cheating and other low dime stuff like that.

But all that changes when Maria barges into their small office wanting to hire them to find her missing dead beat father.Sounds easy enough but Michael soon learns that Maria is not a stay behind client.Nope she wants to be in on everything and tags along with Michael whenever he is out on her case.The two fight at every turn but as long as Maria keeps paying the tab Michael bites his tounge and lets her come along.

How Tess falls into this I'll let you decide.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU All Human

M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T

Maria is a reporter on a small local paper.She is given the impossible job of getting an interview with the famous artist Michael Guerin.This is not as easy as it sounds.For Michael Guerin is famously known for having a hatred for the media and blowing off all attempts to interview him.

But Maria gets a BIG break from her best friend Liz Parker.Seems that Liz's new boyfriend Max Evans is an old long time friend of Michael's.So Max is able to get her invited with them to Michael's new big showing.But that's where Maria's luck runs out.Seems almost as she gets there Maria has a nasty run in with a long haird,tshirt wearing jerk.Thinking him to be just the hired help Maria and the jerk share some heated words where she blows him off.Guess Maria's shock later when Max introduces her to his friend Michael he turns out to be the same jerk she had a fight with earlier.

Now Maria has to try to be calm and bite down her pride to get the interview she needs.But Maira holding in her anger is not something she does easy.How will Michael react to a reporter who won't take no for an answer,who's not scared of his gruff attitude and won't back down from him......I think a part of him is turned on by it. :wink:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L
Kind of a Roswell version of Omega Man/I Am Legend.

Most of the world's population has been killed off due to germ warfare.There are a small few who are immune to the bug but they are very rare.These 'lucky' ones roam the wastelands once called the US looking for food,sheltar while trying to hide and keep one step ahead of the Mutated.

The Mutated are humans who were not immune to the bug but weren't lucky enough to die quickly like most of the world's population.Sadly they were mutated into blood thirsty,mindless killing machines....think rabid dogs

Michael was a US Special Forces Soldier when the bug hit.Lucky for him he was immune.He spends his time riding his motorcycle across the back roads of USA trying to survive.He roams from ghost town to ghost town finding supplies when he can.If he does see the rare immune person they leave each other alone.

All that changes when Michael,low on gas,rolls into Roswell.Expecting it to be a ghost town like all the rest Michael is shocked to find a good size population still living there....Jim,Amy,Kyle,Tess,Alex,Isabel,Max,Liz and Maria....you can add a few others if you want.Michael is not used to being around this many people and feels uncomfortable.But the townfolk are happy to see him and offer him a deal.

They have tons of supplies that they saved from the town.Only problem is that they've been fighting off attack after attack from the nearby batch of Mutated.If Michael will stay and will use his special forces army skills to help them kill of the Mutated that are trying to over run the town than he can leave with all the free supplies he can carry.

But will Michael,a loner since birth,stay and risk his life for a bunch of strangers? And what is it about that Maria girl that keeps getting under his skin?
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Killjoy, I love that challenge but I've way too much on at the moment. You should post your candy challenges on the fanfic discussion board.

Max has been in love with Liz Parker for years, the only problem is that she's dating sperstud Michael Guerin. So when Max's sexy cousin Maria comes to stay, Maz enlists her help to break them up. The plan is that she will seduce Michael and then Max will swoop in to offer Liz a shoulder to cry on.

Must be smutty.

(It doesn't have to be Max and Liz in the scenario, it can be any of the others.)
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

I would like to see a Sex and the City-inspired fic. Must be CC, set in a fast-paced city. Alternate Universe, no aliens!

The girls are best friends, and in their late 20's: Maria an aspiring singer with a musician boyfriend, Liz a serious PhD student, Isabel a bored model with a lawyer fiance, and Tess a rich but jobless party girl.

Enter the men: Michael a moody artist, Max, Isabel's older brother and Liz's new biology professor, Alex a sweet computer engineer with a fiance, and Kyle a young NFL player.

:wink:

How they meet:

Maria and Michael have a one night stand, when Maria's drunk. She then wakes up and is very sorry since she's been with Billy for the longest time. (Too Grey's Anatomy? Hope not). But she keeps running into him, and even though they fight a lot, he's all she can think about.

Liz is concentrating on her studies and on being the best - then she meets Max, Isabel's brother. He's her new biology professor - obviously, canoodling should be out of the question! (Okay, this is sounding like Grey's Anatomy.)

Isabel is a famous model with a rich lawyer fiance. She then meets Alex, a computer engineer who seems to be ecstatic with his life, and is totally in love with his fiancee Leanna, an architect. She is intrigued by him.

Tess was born to a single dad with too much money to spend. She parties day after day, till she meets an NFL player who dismisses her as flighty and shallow. Which she is, sometimes. But she's smitten with him, and she is looking into changing her ways.
Last edited by spacegirl23 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

An M+M fic inspired by Love Me If You Dare (French film, 2003). AU w/o aliens. :wink:
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

spacegirl23 wrote:An M+M fic inspired by Love Me If You Dare (French film, 2003). AU w/o aliens. :wink:
What was the french title? I might know this movie, since I am french.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

xmag wrote:
spacegirl23 wrote:An M+M fic inspired by Love Me If You Dare (French film, 2003). AU w/o aliens. :wink:
What was the french title? I might know this movie, since I am french.
hey again xmag (I've replied to your posts for the last three threads!! :D ), it's Jeux d'enfants.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's a M/M Idea I had

It's off the old tv show Whose The Boss
AU all human
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L

Michael was a good boxer who was forced to quit due to medical reasons.He's now working any job he can find to support himself and his young daughter.Michael some how runs into Amy and jim while the couple are out on a date.Amy likes what she sees in Michael and so she hires him as the housekeeper for her daughter Maria.

Maria is an up and coming singer who has no time to keep her huge home clean.It's a mess....more like a bomb went off in there.But the last thing Maria wants is some......MAN...coming into her home with his child to live and mess with her stuff!Only problem is that Maria can't do anything about it.Seems she made her mom her manager and in doing so gave Amy all the power into hiring and firing all the help.

Michael was married to Courtney which they have a daughter.The marriage was either good and Courtney died suddenly...or the marraige was bad and Courtney left the family and never came back.Michael also has no desire to be ANYONE'S housekeeper but he knows the job will be stable,well paying and be able to let him put his daughter into a better school and a better place to live.

If Maria has a son like on the show...who bonds with Michael...that is up too you.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

All human
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L

Michael is a land developer who has made a killing and become famous from buying cheap,run down,worthless land and turning it into something big...malls,resort areas,fancy apartments...things like that.

His newest idea is his biggest and if he pulls it off will make him more rich than he could ever dream.But his plan has hit a small snag.It seems that one of the business owners in the block that Michael is buying out will not sell out to him.No amount of money or pressure from Michael will make this woman sell.

When no one he sends in can talk the woman into selling Michael rolls up his sleeves and goes into to talk some sense into this crazy woman's head.

Maria....runs her mother's old store(it dosen't have to be alien related stuff).It's not what she really wanted to do in life but she's happy and the store holds many good memories for her so she WON'T sell it just so it can get torn down!