Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

nibbles2 wrote:Inspired by an episode of friends. The one where Joey and Phoebe set each other upon blind dates. Joey forgets to find a date for Phoebe so when she asks him about her date, Joey lies and says that his name is Mike then rushes into Central Perk and shouts "Mike".

So Maria and a friend, can be whoever you like but I see this as a Kyle thing agree to set each other up on a blind date. Kyle forgets and when Maria asks who her date is he tells her it's a guy named Mike. He then goes to find a guy named Mike and meets Michael. Kyle bribes Michael to pretend to be an old friend and go on a date with Maria.

After that, it's up to you.
LMAO! That would be an awesome story. I'm so tempted to take it...
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

go on, take it.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

never mind, I was bored last night at work and started writing it myself. hope to post it soon. it'll be called Fairytale of New York.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

COUPLES-M/M,K/T,A/I AND M/L

RATING-Any you want.

Michael Guerin is a gruff loner,living by himself in an old cabin/house out in the country.Michael has given up on the outside world and stays close to his home while making a living by painting and than selling his work.

But when a ice storm shuts down the nearby roads Michael,much to his dismay,must take in the group of stranded motorist.

Liz and Max Evans-Have not been married long and are still in their newlywed stage.

Isabel Evans-Max's sister who's traveling with him and Liz.Isabel's going through a bad break up and for once would just like to meet a guy who likes her for her,not for her looks or boobs.

Alex Whitman-A high tech computer programmer.Alex is well off in the money factor but doesn't look it due to his love of the geek look and laid back life style.Alex must bring his guitar to play while the gang is stuck together.

Tess Harding and Kyle Valenti-Best friends since practically birth,the pair were traveling to visit Tess's parents.Although they have been best friends for years,one is now madly in love with the other and is afraid to tell the other (which one it is up too you)

Maria Deluca-Hyper energetic and just all around bubbly.All things the surly Michael hates! As soon as they are all stranded in Michael's home Maria makes it her home and tries her best to make everyone comfortable....not to mention win Michael's heart.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU all human

M/M.M/L,A/I and K/T

Any rating is fine.

Maria-Her estranged father owes some very bad people a lot of money.So in order to make him pay it they grab Maria,throw her in the trunk of a car and take off.

Michael-Bad boy and best car thief in the city targets a nice ride sitting in front of a house.Guess his surprise later down the road when he hears something in the trunk and opens it only to find a gagged and tied up Maria there.

REQUIREMENTS

At first Maria thinks Michael is one of the kidnappers so even while tied up she tries to kick and beat the crap out of him.

Michael does his best to keep the fact that he can draw and paint away from Maria.He's embarrassed and she's shocked when she finds out.

Something must keep Michael and Maria from going straight to the cops.This leaves them on their own in dealing with the kidnappers who are out looking for them.

Michael must use this line somewhere in the story.

"You know I'm starting to think I should have left that gag in your mouth."
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I've been toying with this idea for myself but just don't have the time right now.

It starts with EOTW while FMax is in Liz's room. He goes to the bathroom and leaves his coat in the bedroom. Liz, being Liz has a snoop through it. She finds a photograph of herself, Max and a llittle girl about 4 years old. She thinks that it's their daughter and is furious and upset that Max would want to prevent them getting together and thus preventing her birth. But Max assures her that it's not their child. They had decided to wait until they were in their thirties before having children so they could focus on their careers and travel the world. The photo is of their god daughter, Michael and Maria's daughter.

He doesn't want to give Liz details but she presists and he admits that she was killed by their enemies along with Maria. He can't tell Liz about their life together but finds himself talking about his niece. He tells Liz that Michael had been very happy since she was born and his only regret about having to change the future is that it means Michael might never get the family that he always wanted and that the little girl who means so much to the whole group might never be born.

After Max disappears, Liz finds the photograph. It's faded and blurred. On the back Max has written, maybe there's a way. Liz realises that even though Max has gone that the photograph is still there so there's still a chance for her to be born. And in the picture, Max and Liz are wearing wedding rings.

So she comes to the conclusion that somehow if she can get Michael and Maria together, they'll still be able to have their baby and somehow she and Max might have a chance too.

What happens after that and how it works out is up to you. (If you've ever seen the back to the future movie where Marty McFly goes back to the past and meets his parents you'll know what I mean.) Every action has a reaction. Sometimes the picture is as good as new, sometimes it's almost completely faded. Sometimes she and Max are smiling and married, sometimes they look glum and distant. Sometimes Max is scared and looks like future Max, sometimes he looks like he always does.

But it must end CC.
Banner by Evelyn
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

Using a Canon point

M/M & A/I

Picking up from when Maria visits Madame Vivanne ( I hope that's the name) in EOTW ( forgot if that was the episode :oops: )
Maria gets a different reading.

She was told that a major change was about to happen for her and her friends, and was told about the course of events to come ( as they happened on the show).

Believing the vision / and knowing that no one especially the aliens would believe her. Maria convinces Alex of this vision and they leave Roswell.

Due to failed dreamwalks from Isabel, the gang go about their lives hoping for leads as to find Alex & Maria.
Tess now having her plans screwed turns her attention to Kyle to complete her mission :shock:

While all this is happening Maria & Alex have been kidnapped and taken to Antar :shock: Kivar has been the one to track them down and used a portal like in S3 to take them back. He plans to use them as bargain tools if Tess screws things up ( which she will :wink: )

How you want to take things after an alternate departure is up to you.

Requirements:

Michael & Isabel form a stronger friendship over the loss of Alex & Maria in which both finally realise what each means to them.
Maria & Alex are to be saved and reunited with the group.
Candy & Gazer ending is a must :D
Kyle must not die from the warps.
Tess & Kivar must die. (especially Tess)
Baby never exists ( how is up to you :lol: )

Have fun :)
On a side note, there will be no complaints from me if you keep the Dreamer to a minimum when they're involved :)
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

tequathisy wrote:I've been toying with this idea for myself but just don't have the time right now.

It starts with EOTW while FMax is in Liz's room. He goes to the bathroom and leaves his coat in the bedroom. Liz, being Liz has a snoop through it. She finds a photograph of herself, Max and a llittle girl about 4 years old. She thinks that it's their daughter and is furious and upset that Max would want to prevent them getting together and thus preventing her birth. But Max assures her that it's not their child. They had decided to wait until they were in their thirties before having children so they could focus on their careers and travel the world. The photo is of their god daughter, Michael and Maria's daughter.

He doesn't want to give Liz details but she presists and he admits that she was killed by their enemies along with Maria. He can't tell Liz about their life together but finds himself talking about his niece. He tells Liz that Michael had been very happy since she was born and his only regret about having to change the future is that it means Michael might never get the family that he always wanted and that the little girl who means so much to the whole group might never be born.

After Max disappears, Liz finds the photograph. It's faded and blurred. On the back Max has written, maybe there's a way. Liz realises that even though Max has gone that the photograph is still there so there's still a chance for her to be born. And in the picture, Max and Liz are wearing wedding rings.

So she comes to the conclusion that somehow if she can get Michael and Maria together, they'll still be able to have their baby and somehow she and Max might have a chance too.

What happens after that and how it works out is up to you. (If you've ever seen the back to the future movie where Marty McFly goes back to the past and meets his parents you'll know what I mean.) Every action has a reaction. Sometimes the picture is as good as new, sometimes it's almost completely faded. Sometimes she and Max are smiling and married, sometimes they look glum and distant. Sometimes Max is scared and looks like future Max, sometimes he looks like he always does.

But it must end CC.

I'm totally LOVING THIS IDEA!!! If nobody's taken it do you mind if I do?!

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

M&M<3 wrote:
tequathisy wrote:I've been toying with this idea for myself but just don't have the time right now.

But it must end CC.

I'm totally LOVING THIS IDEA!!! If nobody's taken it do you mind if I do?!
it's all yours. Can't wait to read it.
Banner by Evelyn
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

Sweet! lol thanks so Much!!!

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.