Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Did any of you read Tequathisy's challenges, on the fanfic discussion thread ? she has the best challenge i have read. Her latest one is about Michael, and i have one thing to say : OH MY GOD !

Here is the link to that challenge :
viewtopic.php?t=9921&start=10

I hope the link works, otherwise, it's the challenge number 5.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

You know I was watching When Harry Met Sally last night and now it's got me thinking of an idea here.You know in the start of the movie as a favor to her friend in college Sally lets her friends boyfriend(Harry) ride with her on a cross country trip.The two can't stand each other at first.

So I got thinking why not switch it around where Liz is Maria's bestfriend in college.Liz ask Maria could her boyfriend's(Max) bestfriend(Michael) ride with Maria when she decides to take a long distance ride.

Those two stuck together in Maria's small Jetta on a long trip? Sounds like trouble to me :lol:

Maybe one of you Candy writers can take this and go with it :lol:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I love the idea! I can just picture it! The fighting /the making out.
Intrigue all around. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yep I can see now :lol: Michael putting his big boots up on Maria's dashboard and her having a cow over it.Them fighting over where to eat and what radio station to listen too. :lol:

"Dear god could it be possible for us to listen to something else other than Metallica?!"

"What the hell is wrong with Metallica?" Michael asked turning in his seat to look at Maria.

"Nothing is wrong with them,their great." Maria sighed as she used her hands to gripthe sterring wheel tighter.Blowing her bangs away from her face in frustration Maria turned to meet Michael's gaze "But we've been listening to that damn cd of yours for the last freaking THREE hours!"

Ohhhh put it in summer time! During the trip Maria's airconditioning goes out and so while driving she and Michael must skivy down to the least amount of clothing they can to beat the heat.That should get the old blood pumping and going :wink:

"Man it's hot in here." moaned Michael as he undid his seatbelt and proceded to pull his shirt up until he took it off.

I am not going to look! I am not going to look I am not goi.....damn would you look at his chest!

:oops: Sorry I don't know where all that came from
pooklette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pooklette »

I would SO read that! :D I love Candy fics with a lot of humorous banter.
The Royal Four reign once more...
Now Eight where once there were Four...

The Power of Love
The Power of Eight
The Power of the People
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Hey Killjoy
You should totally write it! :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Hey Killjoy
You should totally write it! :D
:lol: You know I spent the whole day at work thinking just that :lol:

If I do it will be so strange.I thought if I did put a story out here it would be a Lamptrimming one first :lol:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Please Please Please do it!
I need some candy lovin and I loved your lil' summary. :D
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

killjoy, do it, or we will hunt you down, and handcuff you to a keyboard. so there!
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Seriously I love your ideas. I hope you can write the fic. I know you'd do it justice! :D