Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

I have been thinking about this one for a while I hope you guys like this challange!Its called The Royal 7
Rules
1) Alex, Isabel, Michael, Max, Maria, Liz, and Tess are all aliens
2) They're called the Royal 7
3) Maria with Michael, Max and Liz, Alex and Isabel are the couples but Tess is alone(haha)
4) On Antar Max is King with Isabel as Princess(sister) Max was married to Liz on Antar. Isabel was married to Alex who was a Max's decision helper. Michael is still second in command (general) and was married to Maria who is sisters with Tess. Tess just lives in the castle cause she is related to Maria. Maria is another Princess(her dad was a killed king, but the people love her)
5) Because of the changes with who is alien this is set within no specific season.
6)Michael has the wavy hair from season 3 and Maria has the long curly hair.
7) Kyle does not exist in this story as far as being a friend he may beb included as an evil skin or something but he is not related to Valenti
8) Jim knows about the aliens and he tries to help them.
9) Alex was adopted by his father from Roswell, Max and Isabel by The Evans, Maria and Tess were adopted by Delucas(Amy), Liz-Parkers(they own the Crashdown)and Michael still with the whole Hank abuse and emanciapation thing
10) The dupes come from NY to Roswell to mess with their other dupes
11) For the NY dupes they have to be punk-goth style. Maria and Alex and Liz have to added in cause they are aliens.
12) Dupe couples are CC except 4 Tess
13) The original Antar names are going to be used for the dupes.Maria's is Riannan, Liz- Elizneth and Alex- Ashtey
14) The rating is either mature-adult
15) The non dupe M&M but have had sex already and Maria must threaten to take it away from him in front of everybody
16) This is a centered M&M fic
17) They are either in grade 11 or 12
18) The dupe M&M must have wach other's names tattooed on their inner thigh andn must show it to evryone then start making out in front of everyone
The rest is up for you guys! You can make the dupes evil or good!! Hate or Love your choice! E-mail me if you want to do this challenge its open for anybody but I'd like to read it so just tell me if your doing it and i'll look out for it!!
THANKS!!!
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
sweetckandie06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sweetckandie06 »

dude! i love that one! hope someone takes it

Bonnie
Somwtimes, people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Grosse Pointe Guerin

AU No Aliens.Any rating you want.With M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T shipping

Michael Guerin has spent the last ten years of his life as one of the best hit man in the business.But now his newest assignment takes him to his old home town of Roswell,New Mexico.The timing couldn't be worse.It seems that his high school ten year reunion will be going on while he's in town .Which means he might run into the last person he wants to see.The girl he stood up at prom,his one time but now former girlfriend Maria Deluca

I know I don't claim it to be orgianal.Ive seen it done with other fandoms before but I thought it would go good here.
sweetckandie06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sweetckandie06 »

ooohh, thats a good one!
Somwtimes, people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down.
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

That one sounds great!Hope someone takes it!
-
Michael to Maria--
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU no aliens.M/M but if you want to bring in the others,K/T,A/I,M/L ,you're more than welcome.Any rating is fine but naughty would be better :wink:

Maria and Michael work at a struggling radio station .Michael is one of the late night heavy metal DJ's.Maria is an early morning radio personality just getting her start on the station. The day her show is supposed to start her co host decides to quit and not show.In desperate need to fill the empty spot station owner Philip Evans grabs a passing Michael from out of the hall and slings him into the booth with Maria.

It's dislike at first sight.Maria and Michael clash over everything involving the battle of the sexes.Everything from politics to putting the toilet seat down.Each has a rabid fan base growing and their bickering has made the show number one in the morning.

But what happens when the two slowly spend time with each other outside work and slowly start to fall for one another.Will this hurt their edge for the show? How will the fans react when word gets out that their figure heads for woman's rights and macho pride are actually a couple?
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

ohh i like that idea!!hope someone takes it!Now i have one here...

you can title it whatever you what-AU no aliens. M/Mwith mentions of the other cc couples.has to at least be mature but adult would be a ppleaseure!

Michael and maria are in the middle year of 12th grade. They have been dating since the middle of 10th. Kyle, max,and alex are michael's friends. and isabel,tess,and liz are marias.(you can make them dating or just crushes)maria is known in her grade for showing off skin but she isnot slut. guys know that she is hot but keep their mouth shut around michael.Michael is the badboy at the school. he skips, fails,fights and is very rude. but everyone knows that he weak spot is his girlfriend, maria. he smokes but maria is trying to make him stop.

michael and maria have not had sex, they haven't even gone to second base. michael really really wants to and it frusterates him that maria doesn't. maria is really prude and just doesn't find the need to go farther. she isnot waiting for marriage though.

the story must include them making out michal trying to go farther but maria stops him. them when they finally go further at small steps. after they get pretty far a new boy arrives on school. (make him whoever you want though NOT BILLY!)he finds an interest in maria, though is warned off by everyone who may think he does --including michael.him and maria must become friends and she tells him about michaels wants to go further.......will maria throw michael away?does this new kid become marias next man?you can decide that but at the end must be M/M---they can breakup before though.
-
Michael to Maria--
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Reposting some candy challenges, in case you would be interested :

Challenge 1 : M/M + others (if you want)

CC, post Crash. Michael and Maria are getting closer but aren't together. Maria is contacted by a private investigator, who gives her the adress or a young woman who wants to talk to her. That woman is interested in Gabriel Deluca's paintings (Maria's father).

Maria's father was a painter but he left without a trace. Maria decides to go to LA to talk to that woman and Michael invites himself, to protect her.

This fic is based on the idea that there's a mystery around Maria's father disappearance (nothing to do with aliens, though). So Michael and Maria, along with that new woman (and maybe other members of the gang), investigate to discover what happened to Gabriel Deluca.

I have an outline for that fic so if you are interested, pm me.

Challenge 2

CC, M/M

In the Roswell High books, Michael had a brother, Trevor, who looked a lot like him. What if Michael's brother was introduced on the show ? Let's say that post-Graduation, Trevor comes to Roswell to find his brother and discovers that he is missing. He goes on the road to find him and bring him back to Antar, with Max, Liz and Isabel.

He finally finds them but Michael is engaged to Maria. Trevor (maybe other members of his family) expected him to marry Isabel-Vilandra (who is still married to Jesse, but separated from him).

So Trevor is less than happy that his brother, who was a member of the Royal family, engaged to a princess, the leader of their "clan", is with a human, poor, weird and of no royal blood. He and his friends counted on a Michael-Rath/Isabel-Vilandra wedding, because Tess betrayed them and Max is married to another human.

That's the beginning. The Trevor-Michael relationship, and all the troubles that Michael's brother will cause to M&M.

Must end M&M though, and if possible, part of the fic has to take place on Antar.

Challenge 3 : Rath fic (original Rath)

The blue stone

Ship
: complicated, it's more a fic about antarian Rath (in the past) and his quest. If there are couples, CC. But it's more of a character fic, than a ship fic. Not a love story fic, since M/M and M/L are together.

Post-graduation fic

Summary : While on the run, Michael discovers in his motel room, a necklace, with a blue stone as a pendant. Despite Maria’s warnings, he can’t help touching it, this necklace just has him mesmerized. Sooner after, the dreams of Antar begin.

Michael starts remembering his past life as Rath, and realizes that Tess didn’t tell them the truth.

Must have :

- scenes taking place on Antar and on Earth, like in the Lost flashbacks if you want

I have an outline, with an important storyline that has to be included in the fic so if you want to take the challenge, pm me.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Those are great challenges, I hope someone writes them. :) "The blue stone" idea is my favourite, I like fics which explore Michael's past on Antar. :)
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Inspired by an episode of friends. The one where Joey and Phoebe set each other upon blind dates. Joey forgets to find a date for Phoebe so when she asks him about her date, Joey lies and says that his name is Mike then rushes into Central Perk and shouts "Mike".

So Maria and a friend, can be whoever you like but I see this as a Kyle thing agree to set each other up on a blind date. Kyle forgets and when Maria asks who her date is he tells her it's a guy named Mike. He then goes to find a guy named Mike and meets Michael. Kyle bribes Michael to pretend to be an old friend and go on a date with Maria.

After that, it's up to you.