Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

crazycandygurl06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Im new at this

Post by crazycandygurl06 »

Hey guys Im new at this so excuse me if I do it wrong. I just went and atched the third Pirates Of The Carribean movie and I thought it would be cool to set it up with the same basic theme. The whole gang can be there but it mainly be focused on m&m? It was just a thought but I think its funny when michael gets jealous so i would definetly have some in the story I would write it but im working on a fic now so just tell me watcha think. :wink:

Thanx

~Michelle~
*~Michael and Maria show that love is no where near boring~*
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This is an idea I had long time ago.I'm putting it out here for anyone to take.

Michael is a bounty hunter,one of the best.He always gets his man but this time Michael may have his hands full when he takes his next job.

Seems he's been hired to bring in one bail jumper....Maria Deluca...why she was arrested and why she jumped bail is up to you.

I see Michael tracking her down very easy....getting her back is the hard part.Maria fights him tooth and nail so not to go back.I see things like his car breaks down forcing them to walk....some bad guys are after Maria causing her and Michael to get chased and shot at.

One idea I keep having is that in order to keep Maria from running off...something she does every time Michael turns his back....Michael handcuffs the two of them together and than loses the key.Now they're stuck in a motel room joined at the wrist and it's time to go to bed :wink:
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Calling all candy authors!

We are planning a candy christmas series for the holidays. We want to do at least 8 years by 8 different authors, but if more than 8 people want to write a ficlet we would be willing to add new ideas to the list. Please PM me or Candygurl1718 if you are interested in claiming a year already listed, or have a new idea to add to the list, or just a random question.

These stories are being written by separate authors, but they are chronilogically linked. This is a universe set after Graduation.

Year 1 – First Christmas on the road : claimed by Sanaazy
Year 2 – First Christmas separated from the group : claimed by Archangel1973
Year 3 – Christmas in a foreign country : claimed by Vallygirl

Year 4 – The Christmas where Michael proposes to Maria : claimed by Cyanide rose
Year 5 – First Christmas as newlyweds : claimed by zfehrian
Year 6 – Christmas as expecting parents : claimed by candygurl1718
Year 7 – First Christmas as parents : claimed by DrankoftheSnapple

Year 8 – Christmas where Amy meets her grandchild and sees her daughter for the first time in 8 years.

Parameters:

1. Please, please edit your ficlet or have a beta read it. I would be more than willing to read them. My e-mail adress is Melialynn17@yahoo.com, please write {X-mas candy ficlet: Beta} is the subject line, so I don't accidently delete it.

2. Any rating goes, but their should be some plot, not just smut. Also remember these ficlets are chronological, so in year 6, for example, you must remember that Michael and Maria are already married. Year 1 would be Christmas 2002.

3. All ficlets must be at least five pages long and no longer than 15 (approximately 3 chapters).

4. Ficlets should be completed by December 19th, so we can start posting them before Christmas (I'm thinking daily).

5. When your ficlet is finished please send it to me at Melialynn17@yahoo.com, please write {X-mas candy ficlet} in the subject line. I, or another candy will post it at CID on the appropraite date. We will be using one thread for this series, so it is just easier if one person is posting updates (the holidays are a very busy time for most people, so I think this is the best way to keep the series running smoothly.)

6. This series will be posted at Candy is Dandy, Electric Candy, and possibly a couple of other sites (I'll let you know exactly where it will be going before the posting begins.), so please include your e-mail in the heading if you want to offer readers the option to send feedback directly.

Example Heading:

Author: Melissa
Rating: Mature
Summary: Christmas with the Guerin's, 2005.
Contact Info: Melialynn17@yahoo.com
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or the characters of Michael Guerin or Maria Deluca. They belong to Katims, Metz, the WB, UPN, and possibly the CW.

7. Have fun!

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok this idea my seem a tad cliché but oh well.

All Human

M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T

Due to her issues of her dad leaving her when she was little Maria runs a home for foster kids.Most of these kids are hard luck tough kids that no one wants.So Maria being Maria wasted no time taking them in.

The home is on a ranch/farm where Maria and the kids try to make ends meet.But sadly they're not having such good luck at it.That is until one day a drifter comes to the door looking for work.Maria is a tad mistrusting of the guy but when he's able to fix...something...that's been giving Maria and the kids trouble Maria hires him on the spot.

Ever since getting out of prison Michael has been unable to find steady work and has drifted from one town to the other.It seems no one wants to keep an excon around any longer than they have too.

Desperate for work he comes up on a ranch and knocks on the door.What he wasn't expecting to find was a whole house full of kids who need a male support figure in their lives and a spit fire who looks out for them.Never one to put down roots and always claming that no way he'd fall in love Michael is shocked when Maria and the kids find some way to get under his skin and into his heart.

IDEAS THAT YOU CAN USE BUT DON'T HAVE TOO

Someone dosen't like the fact that Michael,an excon,is now living and working at Maria's house,so this person gives Maria problems over it.....it can be....a banker Maria has a loan out with,a caseworker who might take the kids away or someone who likes Maria and is jealous that Michael is there all the time.

Kyle is a cop and Maria's stepbrother.At first he is one of the people who dosen't like the fact Michael is there but over time he and Michael bond over something and become good friends.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Candy Challenges

Post by killjoy »

This is something I couldn't get out of my head and wanted to put out here.I think this is something too funny for a true man's man like Michael to have too do. :lol:

Michael gets a tad jealous when Maria joins the acting crowd at school and starts hanging out with a handsome leading man type classmate.Michael of course being Michael barges in on casting day and much to everyone's surprise gets cast as the lead.There's no way in HELL Michael wants this but he's not going to say so in front of his new rival for Maria's affection.Of course when he finds out just what play he's starring in is than he might wished he had.

For you see Michael has been cast as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the play The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

taken by stinebiene

Michael is an actor. He's young, rich and famous and enjoys fame and all it's perks. He has just been cast in a new adventure movie set in a South American jungle. He has the lead role of as a man who is forced to lead a group of students on a trek through the jungle.

Maria is a struggling actress and is thrilled to have a minor role in the new Michael Guerin movie. She's one of the students and although she has only a few lines and gets killed half way through the movie, it's the biggest role she's ever had.

Naturally enough, Michael and Maria hate each other on sight. However, Michael doesn't demand that she's fired, and the producers and the director quickly realise that they have great on screen chemistry. They make Maria's part bigger and later decide not to kill her off but to keep her around for the sequel.

Too stuborn to admit their attraction, Michael and Maria continue to fight and so my the time filming ends they are extremely sexually frustrated.

Filming ends and they seperate. A few months later they get a call. The producers aren't happy with the movie. They have tested it with audiences and although everybody likes the movie, they have one big complaint. Michael has no chemistry with his love interest in the movie and everybody wants him to get with Maria's character. So they want Michael and Maria to come back and film a love scene. A sexy, hot, love scene.

How long before life imitates art and Michael and Maria are having love scene of their own?

Must be Adult. There are a couple of other things if you're interested, let me know.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Maria is an up and coming pop star. Her management have persuaded her that it would really help her career if she does a sexy photo shoot for a magazine like FHM or Maxim. She very reluctant to do it. That is until she meets her photographer - the very sexy Michael Guerin.

Must be Adult. :twisted:
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Michael is a cop, he's committed to his job and determined to do well. He used to be a hell raiser when he was younger so people doubt his ability to be a good cop so he has to work extra hard to prove them all wrong. The new Sheriff is Jim Valenti, a guy who arrested Michael a number of times. He's a very strict, by the book boss and he gives Michael the hardest time of all. His son Kyle, also a cop, is a good friend of Michael's. Michael has always been a ladies man and recently had a fling with the Mayor's daughter. He dumped her and she was broken hearted. The Mayor found out about it and kicked up hell so Valenti is gunning for Michael.

Jim has a step daughter who he is very protective off, as is Kyle. Valenti has warned all his deputies that if any of them so much as look at Maria he'll shoot them. Kyle makes Michael promise that he won't go near Maria.

Maria has known Michael all her life and has always had a crush on him but he has only ever seen her as an annoying little sister. She's been away to college and now she's back for the summer brimming with new found confidence. She's desperate to have her wicked way with him. The fact that Valenti has told her to stay away from Michael makes her want him more.

So she does everything she can to seduce Michael. Of course Michael is not immune to her charms. But he knows that the Valenti's will kill him. That just makes Maria even more determined to get in his pants.

Must be adult.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

M&M - TAKEN by ArchAngel1973 and Ashleyt

Summary
: Post-Graduation. Angsty, and bittersweet. Rating is up to you. CC

- After a few months on the run, Michael is killed. Maria wants to use the Granolith to go back in time to save Michael (Tess brought back it back in 4AAAB). Once there, the Granolith refuses to send them back in time to save just one life. It had let itself be used in the first timeline because a whole planet was being destroyed.

Maria is devastated and the Granolith asks her if she is ready to do what it takes to find her happiness. She agrees and she enters the Granolith. She lands in a parallel world. She is lost, wandering around this world so similar to hers but at the same time, different. She doesn't recognize anybody from her old life, in this Roswell. Guided by a feeling, she leaves Roswell and finds… Michael. But not her Michael, this one is the one from that dimension. He spent his life in an orphanage. He never knew Max and Isabel, he doesn’t even know if they exist or are alive.

This Michael is older than Maria’s Michael (he hatched earlier and is 25 years old), he has a job and a house. It’s not love at first sight. Michael is pre-pilot Michael, ten times worse. Maria is angry with the Granolith because it wasn’t what she wanted.

From there, write an angsty, angry fic, between two angry and hurt people, with a Maria who feels like she is cheating on Michael, and this other Michael who refuses to be second best.

Must have :

- Maria yelling to New Michael : “you look like my Michael, you speak like my Michael, you feel like my Michael, but you’ll never be him. No matter what the Granolith thinks, you’ll never be him and you’ll never replace him”.

- Have New Michael having nightmares (I’ll tell you more in a pm if you are interested)

- Michael has a past. No love but dating here and there, one night stands, and still being a loner.

- Maria wanting to go back to her world because she misses Liz.

- Michael seeing that Maria needs her friends and deciding, in the end, to go back with her in her world.

- Isabel reacting badly to Maria being with another Michael and telling her “"as long as you've got a copy, you are happy, why didn't you hook up with his NY dupe while you're at it!"

Happy but very bittersweet ending.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re:

Post by girl afraid »

killjoy wrote:Ok this idea my seem a tad cliché but oh well.

All Human

M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T

Due to her issues of her dad leaving her when she was little Maria runs a home for foster kids.Most of these kids are hard luck tough kids that no one wants.So Maria being Maria wasted no time taking them in.

The home is on a ranch/farm where Maria and the kids try to make ends meet.But sadly they're not having such good luck at it.That is until one day a drifter comes to the door looking for work.Maria is a tad mistrusting of the guy but when he's able to fix...something...that's been giving Maria and the kids trouble Maria hires him on the spot.

Ever since getting out of prison Michael has been unable to find steady work and has drifted from one town to the other.It seems no one wants to keep an excon around any longer than they have too.

Desperate for work he comes up on a ranch and knocks on the door.What he wasn't expecting to find was a whole house full of kids who need a male support figure in their lives and a spit fire who looks out for them.Never one to put down roots and always claming that no way he'd fall in love Michael is shocked when Maria and the kids find some way to get under his skin and into his heart.

IDEAS THAT YOU CAN USE BUT DON'T HAVE TOO

Someone dosen't like the fact that Michael,an excon,is now living and working at Maria's house,so this person gives Maria problems over it.....it can be....a banker Maria has a loan out with,a caseworker who might take the kids away or someone who likes Maria and is jealous that Michael is there all the time.

Kyle is a cop and Maria's stepbrother.At first he is one of the people who dosen't like the fact Michael is there but over time he and Michael bond over something and become good friends.
Oh I really love this idea, I don't care if it's cliche - I love me some sad Michael. :lol:
it's better to rise than fade away.