Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

RoswellChic4Ever
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Suburbia, where they tear out the trees and name the streets after them!

Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Post by RoswellChic4Ever »

I think that the problem on this site is not the lack of Candy stories, although I will say that the Dreamer's dominate this board. I think that the problem is the lack of knowing about Candy stories. I for one hate to even come here when I want to read a good Candy story because I know that I have to dig through about 10 pages of Dreamer stories to get there. I think maybe a good idea would be to use this thread to post a link to your candy stories or inform the Candy population that you've written something they might like on this board... That way when we come here we know where to come to look for the stories... Does that make sense? I don't even know if this is a good idea, but it seemed like it to me. Let me know what you think.

Holli
"What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead, take mine. Take everything I have."
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I soooooo agree with u..its really really hard and time consuming to find good M and M fics... :( i always tell my friend im going on a misson now to find a story... My fav one so far is Out Of The Darkness by Doc Paul, i read a few but there always short ones on DesertSkies.com.... so if i find another one(which is what im dong right now) ill be sure to post it here... i wish more ppl would do that too... im a Candy girl all the way..... :wink:
RoswellChic4Ever
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Suburbia, where they tear out the trees and name the streets after them!

Post by RoswellChic4Ever »

I started posting my story "New York Minute" on the CC board today. In case anyone cares... LOL

Hol
"What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead, take mine. Take everything I have."
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Excellent idea Holli. I'm a dreamer fan as well as a candy fan. We need to know about the candy fics on the board!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Hey ppl... ok so i have been reading this story... and its not a CANDY CANDY..... BUT its got M&M action haha and i love how Michael is being... him and Maria are in it ALOT, so check it out!!!!! i love it... Believing in Destiny (AU) ..sorry im a computer dork.copy and paste :D
kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

i so agree with this i have posted two of my stories here they are both candies if you guys wanted to know muntant love and Witches never lie under the x overs!! but i agree you ther is never a good M&M story when you want to read one!!!!!

kassandra
"My girlfriend's the whore! My girlfriend's the whore!!" ~Kirk, Gilmore Girls

"I tried to buy a life on EBAY but they were to expensive"~Me

"I like this shirt. It makes it look like I have boobs." ~Krisy, Bathroom

"I dont like mayo...it taste like mayo"~Wendy, Sin City premiere
Stardance
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stardance »

Check out Majiklmoon's fic's. A more equaled balance between all CC's except instead of Tess, Ava replaces her. Sorry for Tess fan's but Ava is everything we wish Tess could be. Has a great Candy, Dreamer, Stargazer and NY meets Buddha fix.
Stardance
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

HEY CANDY PPL

So ive been on a mission lately to find good Micheal and Maria fics... and i FOUND SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D im so happy, these stories are all on the A/U board here are the names and the authors of the fics...

What my heart wants to say by ~innocent eyes

Never alone by ~baby bre

The feeling of love by~ lizmay

Shattered dreams by ~Ella1002

Believing in destiny by ~foreverdreamer15

Hope everyone starts reading them so that they will continue with there stories..... :D
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I posted a fic called Beautiful on the AU board if anyone's interested in reading a candy story. It's basically all M+M.

I LOVE CANDY!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

Please see the thread at the top of the page. I'll be leaving this thread open so you can discuss such candy fics but know this once the thread hits 25 pages I'll be deleting so start a new one when it reaches that point.

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>