Why just Candy?

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

i'm in love with most couples, except M/T. she belongs either with Kyle or in the ground. M/M is the funniest couple, just because of the conversations.
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

You know I was a candy fan first, I always liked thier dynamic, thier relationship seemed real not fairytale like more real you know. They argued, made up, they were normal. And UNlike Max and Liz that said what is so great about normal. For Michael and Maria it worked really well.

P.S.
The post above me was funny saying that the tess charcter belonged in the ground
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

i guess with me, it all depends with my mood. when i'm miserable, i want M/M. when i'm calm, i like M/L. and when i'm looking for a female dominated relationship, i'm I/A. Oh, and if i just want a laugh, i read K/ with anything but liz or isabel. which usually means Tess or Ava, because Kyle is freaking hilarious.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

I believe the reason other couples get focused on more is the "What if?" factor. What if A/I. What if K/T. What if there never was M/T, just M/L. I honestly think that Micheal and Maria had the strongest relationship.
I totally agree. People tend to wonder what would have happened if max and Tess would not have slept together. What if Alex was still alive. What if Kyle and Tess fell in love. With Michael and maria you already know.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

They did, and in the end of the 2nd season they had the most mature one. Even in Seaon Three when Maria was desperately trying to find herself Michael was there for her. *Asking Jesse to look over the contract *Just one of many sweet things :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Stardance
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Wow

Post by Stardance »

I kind posted this thread late at night and really didn't expect much of a response other than lynching and burning...just kidding. I have to say, I really hadn’t given it much thought…I read so many great stories by great writers who can pull off equal characters. So I really enjoyed reading the responses, thanks for the insight.
Stardance
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

The candy couple is my favorite sorry to the dreamers but i don't like max and liz, but they are definatly the most in the stories(i find)
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

Out of all the relationships in that show, it just seemed to me to be the only true and real one. It's the only reason I continued to watch Roswell and that I am still involved in the fandom. :D
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

I have to agree, Micahel & Maria seemed more real in their relationship.
Though if Alex had survived i think that after Prom A/I would have given them a run for their money :) ( Though M/M are the hottest BABY :oops: )
They were/and are the couple i support above others.

But i like to be known as a CandyGazer :)
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I have to agree, Micahel & Maria seemed more real in their relationship.
Though if Alex had survived i think that after Prom A/I would have given them a run for their money ( Though M/M are the hottest BABY )
They were/and are the couple i support above others.

But i like to be known as a CandyGazer
I'm glad to hear it, most Roswell fans are dreamers. I really like the scene in Heart of Mine when Isabelle goes to Alex so he can ask her to go to prom. It has to be once of my favourite scenes after them dancing in his dream in Heat Wave.
Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics