Favorite Candy Kiss

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Which of the following is your favorite M&M smooch?

The first one (I wish he would calm me down)
34%
The animalistic need (The primalness in Heatwave)
50%
Searching for flashes ( The little trist in Sexual Healing)
6%
The "I was feeling good you were feeling good" thing
3%
The first time they kissed after they got back together
7%

Total votes: 70

somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

My fav. kiss is the first one :lol:

I just love their looks right after the kiss, you could see both of them being suprised..
I also love the kisses in sexual healing under the bleachers or whatever, mostly cause if you listen carefully, you can her Michael say "yes honey?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Of course the heatwave...will forever be inprinted on my brain, the hottest opening ever on TV..

and yes, couldn't the writers have given us a friggin kiss in grad.?
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Of course the heatwave...will forever be inprinted on my brain, the hottest opening ever on TV..
I completely agree. I remember the first time I watched it my jaw hit the ground and my only thought was 'can they show this on prime time?' I don't care what the actors say you can't fake that kind of chemistry. You either have it or you don't and they defintely have it!!! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

Gretita wrote: The mayor reason I kept watching the show was Michael and Maria...I was so dissapointed with the show when this couple was torn apart by the writers, being season 3 a disaster.
The only good kiss in season 3 was froM ch ch changes, but the stupidity thet came later was too much....

THANK GOD FOR FANFICS :D
just my thoughts exactly i mean he stayed for her and the writers broke them up...i picked Heatwave because it was HOT lol
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Favorite Candy Kiss

Post by spacegirl23 »

I love their kiss in the Christmas episode of Season 3

Santa and Snowflake, sitting on a tree... :lol:
monique_katie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by monique_katie »

I would definitely have to say the kiss in Heatwave.. After all their little moments in 285 South, the first kiss and just all the sexual tension it finally kinda just explodes. And wow, its so damn hot to watch! And the build up to it was so good! When that whole moment in the Crashdown happened I was like 'thank god!' Seriously amazing chemistry right there!
Fidomom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fidomom »

I loved all of their kisses and I agree that the Heat Wave kiss was the hottest but the kiss that made me feel like super giddy happy was the good morning greeting kiss at the Crashdown in the episode Significant Others. It just felt so ... established! And like they were finally on the same page at the same time. And I remember Maria once wishing to be greeted that way (she was watching Max and Liz wistfully) and Michael finally granted her wish maybe not remembering that she once wished it, but yeah, that one is definitely my favourite one. :D
~FM :)