Favorite Candy Kiss

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Which of the following is your favorite M&M smooch?

The first one (I wish he would calm me down)
34%
The animalistic need (The primalness in Heatwave)
50%
Searching for flashes ( The little trist in Sexual Healing)
6%
The "I was feeling good you were feeling good" thing
3%
The first time they kissed after they got back together
7%

Total votes: 70

Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

My favorite kiss is a toss up between riverdog and heatwave. Riverdog, because it was their first, and it made me sit up and take notice of this underrated couple, and Heatwave, because that was the hottest kiss I've ever seen on primetime! I guess we all wished we were Maria then!
Grace
Roswell Conventionalist
Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

My favorite kiss is a toss up between riverdog and heatwave. Riverdog, because it was their first, and it made me sit up and take notice of this underrated couple, and Heatwave, because that was the hottest kiss I've ever seen on primetime! I guess we all wished we were Maria then!
Grace
Roswell Conventionalist
Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

Grace :D
Roswell Conventionalist
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

CANDY FAN checking in... lol

I think that my favorite kiss was in Departure becuase it was very sweet, and of course Heat Wave. :wink:
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

For me, it would have to be the kiss in heatwave. It was so just hot. I would have given anything to be Maria at that moment, lol.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

The animalistic need (The primalness in Heatwave) :D

also I like the kiss with Santa in the season 3 :lol:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Innocent Eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Innocent Eyes »

~Ruby~ wrote:For me, it would have to be the kiss in heatwave. It was so just hot. I would have given anything to be Maria at that moment, lol.
Hehe, ditto :wink:

THANK YOU ROSWELL
Candytrimmer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Candytrimmer »

One of my favourites is of course "river dog"
but then i love:
when they were "snowflake & Santa"

and my total favourite is Ch-changes, and that what's later :D

then i like the kiss in, i dont know the name of the episode any more, then when michael was almost dead and the others help him...in the desert
Antarian Chick
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Antarian Chick »

Oh it was definitely the one in River Dog! The bunch of emotions I felt at that one is undescribable. It has wonderful magic, especially with all the cool attitude afterwards.

And I soooo agree with third season being messed up. I've never been as dissapointed as after I've seen the last part. I wasn't even sure if they were actually back together when he hugged her. I mean, if there was no tone on my TV, I might have mistaken that for a good friend's hug!!! :roll:

And I just need to say, if they wanted to give Michael a reason to be jealous, they should've picked someone else to play Billy Darden character. I didn't like the guy at all... :x
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

And I soooo agree with third season being messed up. I've never been as dissapointed as after I've seen the last part. I wasn't even sure if they were actually back together when he hugged her. I mean, if there was no tone on my TV, I might have mistaken that for a good friend's hug!!!
I'm pretty sure they were back together. If not, I doubt Maria would have given up her life and a chance of a real future to go on the run cross country with a bunch of aliens. Whether they were friends or otherwise.

I know what you mean though. Since the Dreamers got a romantic proposal, a make out session and a wedding, I don't think it was too much to ask for Michael to kiss Maria's lips instead of her forehead. :( I did love the hug though.
And I just need to say, if they wanted to give Michael a reason to be jealous, they should've picked someone else to play Billy Darden character. I didn't like the guy at all...
I don't think anyone did. But I think that's more to do with the character. He had no purpose other than to help break Michael & Maria up, so he wasn't very likeable.
then i like the kiss in, i dont know the name of the episode any more, then when michael was almost dead and the others help him...in the desert
That episode is called "The Balance". :D