Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

For summer . . . uhm, yeah, one could say that, if we had summer here. Our longest break is at the end of the year . . . woooo! Monsoon!

Wait, that's not a happy thing . . .

. . . what am I saying? It is!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

---Nicole.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

*sob* i have classes from tomrrow! and i have to work too! :cry: bah i hate summers already! and its just getting hotter over here! monsoonnnnnn...come back...! lol theheat is getting to me
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

The weather is so unpredicatable here! Bah, tropic! It was so hot this morning, and it started raining this afternoon! Horribly windy too. :?

So both heat and rain is getting to me.

:twisted: I count the days till the next short school holiday!
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

So basically im teh only one STIll on vacation? hahahaha. hahahaha awww i feel soo guilty........ noooooooooooooootttt. Its just way it is peole lifes not fair. hang in there.
Meanwhile i spend my time in bumming around and chanting splells and incantations so that the the management of our local Electric supply Corp burn in an inferno! Cos theyre sure as hell making us burn!! While the light doesnt go quite as often, thier voltage supply is so bloody low none of the bloody A/c's work! and its bloody hot!! it was 42 degreees yesterday!! Rida knows what im talking about.
Anyway y'all take care and be sure to take time out to send a curse or twoe towards the electric Corp. Bye
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Rain. I want rain. I neeeeed rain. The haze is killing me!

Look at this! Air Pollution Index (11AM, 11AUG05) I'm in Kuala Lumpur, where the reading is 321!And a state of emergency has already been declared in two other areas.

This really bites. Can smell it in my house- with doors and windows closed, mind you! Ouf . . .

Hee. That done. So how's everyone else? :P

---Nicole.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

it feels like ages since ive been here! man why does life have to be so hectic...i propose we have longer days...about 30 hours atleast! i mean so much to do so little time...so who do i wrie this petition out to ? lol

im done with my exams!!! yayyyyy!!! now i get a two week break till my next semester! im just gonna relax....wait a minute..i have to do some work aside from uni work *waaaaahh* im doomed!

bah...anyways...what u all up to? sharmeen where are you??? i have to talk to you...love sucks, men suck and can all go to hell! erm..yeah...it ended badly..what about you???????

nicole did it rain yet?? maybe u cud send some over here lol
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

You can have some of the rain here, but only half. We need the other half to have those adorably lazy days. Hehe.

There's even a coffee commercial devoted to how nice the rainy seasons are and how people should be dancing for joy (-well, maybe not so nice when one starts getting drenched).
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

you're trying to make me jealous aren't you lol
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Yeah, in fact, it's raining right now! Hee :p *catches some water in hand and hands it over* There, you can have some :p

Haze is over, la la la. At least, I think it is- for now. Wooo!

. . . is anyone else here an animal lover? :P

Yes, that was random.

---Nicole.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Me again! Hey guys, I was hoping some of you could help me here.

Malaysia's SPCA is currently running a petition to the Prime Minister to enforce stricter laws protecting our pets. Right now, the fine for animal cruelty is RM200, which is less than 50 US Dollars. Our animals lives are worth more than that- though I would say that they are priceless, the SPCA is hoping to at least get the authorities to raise the fine to RM10,000 (less than 2,500 USD). It's a start, right?

Lately, in fact, dogs in particular have had really bad publicity. This has blinded some people from seeing that dogs (and all other animals) need protection and that they have rights too.

So, the SPCA needs as much support as they can get- locally and internationally. It would be much appreciated if you could sign THIS PETITION.

Thanks in advance, from Nicole and all our animal friends :D