Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Lol! Yeah, Billy Crystal as Legolas... hehe! The spoof on other movies were great too. Oh, and the LOTR song...the one that goes with 'My Favorite Things' melody. Oh, and the Elf guy (forgot his name) and Jack Black- they were hilarious! The 'you're so boringggg' song... hehe :D

EnDee, hi! I guess you can download the opening scene from Kazaa. They basically have everything! Or maybe try asking around the LOTR forum in FF. :)

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
EnDee

Post by EnDee »

ps_dreamer
Thanks for the suggestion.. :)
I have yet to search from kazaa..
I suppose the key words wud be 76th Academy Award or Return of The Host?

Just one more favor to ask...
A friend of mine has it taped on his VCR (I think) now how can he convert it to mpg.. Any ideas?
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi all!

How's it going? The weekend is here! Okay, so I was desperate for at least a day off from college :lol: Can't blame me though! :wink:

Endee have you tried Vegas? It's a software which I think can convert a VCD to mpeg or any other format. I'll confirm it for you after asking my dad. He knows all this stuff :)

Later :D
Rida
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

HIIIII Guys!!!!!!

Oh my God how long has it been since i last came online? Sheesh! it feels like friggin years!!!! I feel like a kid stuck in a candy store i don't know what to do first. hehehe.

How have all of you been? Where have u been? what have u been doing? Toba! ive probably missed so much, im feeling so out of it. I dont understand what fics to read, how many have been updated, how many have just disappeared and i used to be a regular on this baord at one time!!!
On the brigter side, i managed to donwload 2 of my fav roswell epis to give me company the Pilot and SH. hehe.
well im off to try and make some sense out of the fics i used to read, feel free to suggest some new fics since most of the ones i read have disappeared!

Buh bye y'all and May the force be with u!!!

Regards
Sharmeen
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

dropping in to say hi: Sharmeen, Rida, EnDee!!!

:D
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
EnDee

Post by EnDee »

FallenMagic wrote:Hi all!

How's it going? The weekend is here! Okay, so I was desperate for at least a day off from college :lol: Can't blame me though! :wink:

Endee have you tried Vegas? It's a software which I think can convert a VCD to mpeg or any other format. I'll confirm it for you after asking my dad. He knows all this stuff :)

Later :D
Rida

Thanks again, Rida for the suggestion. Vegas? Nope, never heard of it before. I'll try to ask around if any of my friends here ever heard of it.

Hi ps_dreamer
Are you going to Incubus concert next week?
Last edited by EnDee on Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi EnDee, Benz, Sharmeen (where are you girl?? Indus keeping you busy?) :D

Hey any cricket fans here? Especially from India :wink: I am so excited that there is going to be a Pakistan vs. India match here! It's this Saturday!!It's been 15 years since we had any in Karachi! I'm soooo excited! I hope all goes well though :?

oh and did I mention Indian movie stars, like Sharukh Khan (I'm in love with the guy! :D ) is coming too! *sigh* I need to catch a glimpse of him :lol:

Well later everyone!
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
_littlevoice
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by _littlevoice »

*points at self* hello. it seeems like you guys all know each other, i'm from Taiwan. That counts as asian, right? haha.
~aliice
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi!
Welcome! And of course you're Asian! Glad you decided to drop by. We're always eager for new blood! :D
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

EnDee wrote:Hi ps_dreamerAre you going to Incubus concert next week?
AAAHHhh... I was so psyched to go (actually it's this coming Sunday!)... but (there's always a but) 1) it was on sunday night and there's school tmr, my parents said no-no 2) the tickets are sold OUT! ... :mad: But maybe I'd have a better on Enrique's concert?! That's right folks! Enrique Iglesius is coming to Bangkok!! Whooo~~~

Rida- I don't watch cricket, sorry. It's not really popular here. Here, we're more of a soccer fan. especially English League, or the Spanish, or even the Bundeslega of the German's. Well anyway, I hope you'd get a glimpse of Sharukh Khan!

Hi Littlevoice!! Welcome! Yey! The more the merrier!! My name's Benz. I'm from Thailand. So tell us more about yourself... we'd love to hear!!

~Benz