Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi everyone! How's life been treating you all so far and today especially? :wink:
Benz, couldn't see the image :(
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

I fiddled with the link, can you see the *gorgeous pic of Max* now?

:D
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Oh yes, I can see it now! :shock: *sigh* Max!! :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

FallenMagic wrote:Oh yes, I can see it now! :shock: *sigh* Max!! :D
I know! Though... his bangs really annoyed me. I mean, they look kinda fake, don't they? Kind of unnatural. 8)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

:lol: Now that you mention it...but I think it's the eyes...they look a bit odd from this angle :?
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Yeah...I guess you're right but he's still so handsome/adorable though :D
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

You're right about that! :D
Maxs Angel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxs Angel »

Hey guys hows it going u'all?
Benz: Been sooo long, howz life been treatin ya girl?
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Maxs Angel wrote:Hey guys hows it going u'all?
Benz: Been sooo long, howz life been treatin ya girl?
Hey there! Long time, no chat :)

How's it going with you? I'm all right. Right now, it's school, school and school. Since it's my last year... I just CANNOT wait to graduate. Lol, I've become lazy. Well, my college application are done and now it's the anxious-wait part. *sigh* Oh, I did tell you that I applied to BMC too right? Well, I did. And when do you usually hear reply from colleges anyway?

~Benz

:)
Maxs Angel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxs Angel »

ps_dreamer wrote:
Hey there! Long time, no chat :)

How's it going with you? I'm all right. Right now, it's school, school and school. Since it's my last year... I just CANNOT wait to graduate. Lol, I've become lazy. Well, my college application are done and now it's the anxious-wait part. *sigh* Oh, I did tell you that I applied to BMC too right? Well, I did. And when do you usually hear reply from colleges anyway?

~Benz

:)
It's going so wonderful :D. We're in the middle of a tradition called Hell Week in which freshman do all kinds of crazy stuff that's prescribed by their "Hellers" who you choose yourself. It's SO AMAZING. I never thought it would be this much fun. I know what you mean about getting out've school though. It was like that with me and getting out of India too. And now I'm here and *happy sigh*. I hope you are considering BMC as an option. Honestly, it's one of the best decisions of my life. You usually hear from most colleges b/w the last week of March and the first week of April. You'll probably get an answer by email before you get it through regular mail. So you should check email Regularly!! Have you read much about the BMC traditions and things?
How did that apps and things go anyways? I hope you had fun with them!!
Well, I gotta run, my shift starts @ one of the dining halls in about an hour and I need to shower and all. I Love Sunday Morning Brunch Shift so much! I work with like 6 of my closest friends, it's so great.
Btw, is there any chance you'll be able to come here for prospective students weekend?
Much love!
Angel