ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

AntarGrrl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AntarGrrl »

Here is an idea I just had, I just gave a very brief summary. I want the players to have lots of room to be creative. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Title: Into the Shadows
Author: Antar Grrl
Category: UC/Crossover – Roswell/Supernatural
Rating: MA

Michael left Roswell during the Pilot not wanting to be around when/if the truth ever came out about them. While traveling he stumbled upon Tess in Jericho, California. Instantly drawn to her, they immediatly click. Months later their friends boyfriend goes missing, enter the Winchesters(SN Pilot). All four of them quickly become friends and after solving the case the Winchesters invite them along for the ride. While working a case the brothers catch them using their powers and Michael and Tess are forced to tell them about thier alien heratige.

When they thought their lives could not get anymore complicated, the four of them find another copy of the Destiny book, causing the four of them to return to Roswell. The new book contains a very disturbing prophecy, a prophecy that will cause heartache and bloodshed...will they be able to stop it from coming true or has it already begun?

Here are a few things I would like to be followed, everything else is up to you.

- Try to follow the Supernatural plot/episodes until they return to Roswell then you may follow the Roswell plot/episodes.
- They must return to Roswell and face everyone there at some point in time, preferably 3 to 5 years later
and it is not a happy reunion for Michael.
- Tess is not evil and Michael and Tess are actually sibblings, how they find out is up to you.
- Max is not a nice guy and has conviced everyone that Michael has betrayed them and once he meets Tess he gets everyone to think she is a spy or traitor, how and why is up to you.
- The Destiny Books both contain different information, which one is the real one and which one is a fake or could they both be true? It is up to you.
- The prophecy is up to you, but it must be a very life altering prophecy.
- I want alot of angst when the prophecy is revealed, couples being torn apart, ect.
- Must eventually have happy ending over coming the prophecy and must end with the couples listed.

Main Couples:

Tess/Sam
Michael/Dean

Background Coulpes:
Liz/Alex
Max/Maria
Isabel/Kyle

Cast:

Tess Harding
Michael Guerin
Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester

Liz Parker
Alex Whitman
Max Evans
Maria Daluca
Isabel Evans
Kyle Valenti

Rules:
- Please do not take a character unless you are willing to post.
- Please post at least two paragraphs for your character.
- Have fun!
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Post by Athenea »

Edited Out *****
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Title: Soap Stars In Danger
Disclaimer: I don’t not own anything of Roswell, I am just borrowing the characters for entertainment and fun. The characters of “Roswell” belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN.
Category: CC
Rating: ADULT
Parings:
Max / Liz
Michael/Maria
Tess/ Kyle
Isabel / Alex
Summary: The men of Roswell are Actors, Directors, Talent agents, casting director. All the women are bodyguard higher to protect the men for a mystery killer. The guy’s management higher bodyguards for them and the men do not know the bodyguards are first. All the men are working on a soap opera call General hospital. They work all year long with a year off. The girls all know each other from past job. Everyone is in danger all the time.
Authors Note: This is my first RPG. I still working on the character Bio, I will bee soon posting the character Bios. The will be some violence maybe even death. Working the villains for RPG. I want this to sort of be a dark RPG. Everyone will have to post at least two paragraph twice a week. More Characters can be added.
Casting:
Liz: Me
Max: reinla
Michael:
Maria:
Tess:
Kyle:
Isabel:
Alex:
Last edited by Michelle17 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

I like this idea Michelle17. Can I take Max?
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

reinla wrote:I like this idea Michelle17. Can I take Max?

Sure you have Max

reinla

I'm glad you like the idea

Special thanks too

claudialynn
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Wow! I haven't been here in a while and it sure looks like this whole RP section is dead. I have plenty of ideas for RPG's if anyone is still interested in playing. I now have high speed internet at home again and am looking for fun! (Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I honestly have no idea where else to post this.)
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

littleroswell wrote:Wow! I haven't been here in a while and it sure looks like this whole RP section is dead. I have plenty of ideas for RPG's if anyone is still interested in playing. I now have high speed internet at home again and am looking for fun! (Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I honestly have no idea where else to post this.)

Would to here some of the ideas

Special thanks too

claudialynn
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I have so many ideas and it sucks that this section has died because I was finally able to come back a few years ago but there's nothing for RP anymore and I loved it here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Any other RPer's returned?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.