Choosing Grounds (AU/UC/XO/ADULT) Xander and Maria needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Congradulations on the career boost, Chris... I know I'll miss seeing you around but we still can keep in contact and that's not going to change. I wish you the best and maybe one day we'll be able to write together again.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey,

I'm sorry guys. This just isn't working. I can't concentrate on playing anymore. That means, Im leaving all the rpgs I'm in.

I am very sorry for being a pain in the ass and not posting. I'm sorry I kept my characters and said I'll post tomorrow/next week/asap/soon. Im sorry I couldn't fullfill my promises. My life is just too messy right now and I just cant go on.

All of my RPGs (Land of Hope, World of Changes [co-work with Storm], The Fifth [Co-work with Storm]) can be taken over if you're interested in them. I will be reading rpg's still even if I'm not playing. I'd like to see the three ideas go somewhere.

I apologize for doing this, but right now it's the only thing I can do.

Thank you for everything. I love all of you.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I hate to say it, but it appears as though this game is dying... if anyone is interested I might start a similar one just with less characters involved...

Let me know thoughts... I just know I can't keep writing for so many of the characters and the plot bunnies are failing me
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

IF you decide to redo this one I would love to be in it. I just got my internet fixed and am ready for some hardcore rpging LOL :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

As much as I have loved Rping here, I’m afraid I will not be able to continue. This game is not closing however, I have convinced a friend, savitaromegrion to take over the game. If the first post needs to be changed, then she’ll message me and I will change it.

She will be taking over, some… of my characters, but that will mean casting will be needed for others.

I'm leaving it up to her whether she wants to restart this one... because honestly back long before the RP she helped me with the story idea that spurred this on. So in a way I owe it to her... 5 years of her being forced to listen to me prattle on about different novel thoughts and her being annoyed lol.
A List of All My Fics

~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

With some edits... I'll be restarting this with Storm's permission.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)