Destiny Awaits (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

*Liz:

I wasn't sure if I should bring this up, but we were alone--and I knew it was now or never! I cleared my throat, and started to say "Zan, while we were outside in the courtyard--when we kissed...umm.. I saw what you thought--I saw your past. I'm sorry, But that's not going to be me...if thats what your worried about! Everything happens for a reason--but we decided our own destinies. I didn't only saw what you saw, but I also felt what you felt. But no matter how many times you say one thing--you have to believe me when I say that, that is never going to be me." I took his hand in mine and gave him a reasuring smile.

[OCC: Madroswellfan--we are we talking about here...I'm a little bit confused!! :D :lol:]
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I could barely speak. I managed somehow to rasp out the words "I can't Liz, its too dangerous. You don't understand." I pulled my hand away from her slowly. My heart was racing, my head pounding. Why wouldn't he just leave me alone! He killed before and I didn't want Liz to be next!
"Perhaps I should just go..." I said standing up.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Serena - Dead
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/ ... chloe1.bmp
Serena was Zan's first love. They were happy and in love. They were expected to be wed. 6 years ago, Kivar decided to bombard Serena with presents and gifts. Being a very material girl, Serena decided to go with Kivar. Zan was heartbroken. They Kivar decided to put the nail in the coffin. He killed her in front of him. The memory wil haunt Zan forever.
Ever since he has been a party animal, getting drunk as to wipe away the painful memory.....then Liz came along...
POM

Post by POM »

*Liz:

As he stands up in a panic--I stand up with him, "No, don't leave...I didn't mean it in that sense...I just umm...you see my powers--I can connect with people, I can sometimes read peoples minds...If I actually wanted to. But with you--I didn't want to use any of them, I didn't want you to seem that I was a freak or anything. Kivar had nothing to do with this--it's all me. Didn't you ever hear the saying, 'Love can conquer over evil' and I believe that so much!" He starts to walk away. "I know you love me--" I say to him...which makes him stop dead in his tracks and he turns around to face me. "I know that you won't admitt it, even when Rath confronted you on it--and you denied everything real that you've ever felt about me." You have to know that--I'm not lying--that I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm not that girl! I don't care about lavish gifts--I don't care about any of that because I would have you. and you are worth any dimond, any treasure that I could possibly recieve. What if he does come to me...and I deny him--what? Will that prove to you--that what I say is the truth? Does it have to take that much? Don't you trust me?" I look at him with tears in my eyes... "I see... you'd rather see me heart broken--than happy right? I guess I can lose this too.. First my parents, then a love, and what's next? My pride, my dignity, my courage, my sense of direction, My Passion, My Drive? you name it--and I will lose it!!!" I say to him trying to hold back my tears. "Just tell me what--I'm sure my mind can take it, but not my heart!" I shouted at him. With hot tears rolling down my cheeks, my knees gave way--and I fell to floor.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"LIZ!" I shouted. I ran over to her. "Oh my god! Liz! Please!" She was still breathing, her heart beat stil pounding. "Please Liz? Wake up please!" I kissed her, praying that she would awaken. I couldn't lose her. My heart couldn't take it.

Post by POM »

*Liz:

I opened my eyes...the blackness was fading away. I was in a strange bed--I looked all around me, and I didn't know where I was... I jumped up only to see Zan sitting in a chair looking at me. Where am I? I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
Id been staring at her whilst she was unconscious. God she was perfect. But he collapsing only made me more certain that we couldn't be together. Seeing her fall to the floor I saw Liz dying in my head and Kivar's cruel laugh. I couldn't let her die.
I saw her eyes flutter open. I dashed over to Liz.
"Hey" I said quietly. "How are you feeling?"
I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I slowly went to the door and opened it. There was no-one there. I looked down.
There was a bunch of white roses with a label attached. "To Liz, from your secret admirer XXX"
I could see it all happening again. I felt sick. I could barely breathe. I dashed out of my room and ran to my garden. I unlocked the garden with one of the two keys that there are (the other belonging to my personal gardener). I promtly locked the door behind me.
My garden is filled with roses...it was Serena's favourite flower. They smell heavenly. There was the champangne and strawberries. I saw it and my eyes welled with tears. Why did Kivar have to do this to me! Why!
I curled up on the grass. I was freezing. I would probably catch pneumonia but I didnt care. I had nothing. I had lost everything in one day. Infact Kivar would be doing me a favour if he killed me right now. I closed my eyes.

"But you can't!" I gasped.
"Say goodbye Zan!" He jeered raising his hand.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed waking up with a start. Then realising that it hadn't happened yet...it was only a dream....but was going to happen. I cried bitter tears. I was freezing. I could barely move. I couldn't feel anything physical. Emotionally, I never wanted to again.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

*Vilondra*

I walked out from the center of the garden, where I had been with Alex. His question had struck me silent, and I was mulling over a bombardment of thoughts when I came upon a odd site. Rath, my husband, was holding a young girl, Mary, and he didn't look to be pushing her away.

"Rath, let go of that girl this instant!" I said, striding over towards them.

ooc:i can't post over the weekend, sorry
POM

Post by POM »

* Mary:

I screeched out loud when I began to lose my balance--but when Rath caught me, I felt as if I was still falling...looking into his eyes--seeing all that's inside of him.

* Rath:

"Are you alright? That really could've been a nasty fall--I hope I didn't have anything to do with it." Right then Vilandra came into the room, she must've saw the entire thing--because she was plenty mad! I made sure that Mary was alright before I left. "Sorry, about this--very sorry." I told her as I continued down the stairs. I turned back to Mary and smiled, I didn't really care if Vilandra saw or not...she never noticed me or anything I did, so why should I care about her. "What's it to you--what I do or not Lonnie?" I take her by the arm and drag her to the den. "I've been looking for you everywhere--where have you been for the past two hours?" She just looks at me and gives me this evil looking smirk--as I continue to ramble on. "God Vilandra, Do you even Love me anymore?" I am suprised that she is hesitate to answer.

*Kivar:

I walk into the bedroom where the girl is at, she looked she peaceful. I was standing over her as she opened her eyes. "Hello Love".

*Liz:

"What do you want? No...let go of me--please--damn you! Let me go!!" I tried with all my strength to escape. But his force was just too strong, "Kivar--you have a cold and bitter heart! I would never fall for the likes of you!" I told him sternly, with no emotion in my face.

*Kivar:

"Oh..really, now I'll be the judge of that!" I told her as I scooped her up, but she was a firecracker--this didn't give up without a fight. Let go to the garden to see your boyfriend...shall we?

*Liz:

With in an instand we were in the garden--and there was Zan. He seemed so helpless. I then broke free out of his grasp, and ran to him. "Zan, you have to save me...you have to, I don't know what made Serena turn to this man...but I know that am not like that. I can't fight him all alone--I need you Zan!" I grabbed his face and kissed him tenderly, before Kivar tore us apart.

*Kivar:

"Now, isn't this nice...okay. Your good-bye is over..." I took her in my arms--put her over my shoulder. If you want her..you know where we will be."

* Liz:

"Zan!!!!!" I screamed--and with that we were gone...and he was gone...and I was left to defend for myself. I had to find my way back to him and to my family. I had to.
Last edited by POM on Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"No!" I cried meekly. I'd lost her. I'd lost everything. I knew it was going to happen, and I was right. I slowly put my head back to the floor and cried.

~~~~~SERENA~~~~~
There he was. My Zan. Well he wasn't mine anymore. I chose Kivar. What can I say, Kivar gave me attention and more importantly...gifts!
"Zan" I said.
I saw him stop crying, but he wouldn't look up.
"Im dreaming. It can't be." he muttered.
"Zan, it is me." I replied.
He cautiously looked at me. "Serena? But...how?"
"Zan I have been sent here to guide you. And you must listen to me now, before it is too late. Liz is not me. I chose my fate with Kivar, Liz has and will not."
"She'll only betray me in the end" he said quietly.
"ZAN! WOULD YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF! ARE YOU A COWARD OR A KING! She loves you! And she will die for you unless you get your butt in order and save her!"
"She's another you. I didn't think you would betray me" he said coldly.
"Well I did Zan. Because I am the kind of girl who prefers material things to love. It was a huge mistake...and I hope one day you'll forgive me. Because if you think you're in hell you should see where I come from. Liz loves you. And in a few days she will die for you. Unless you get there first! So get your butt in order and go!

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I saw the air shiver and Serena disappeared. I knew what I had to do. i ran out of the garden and ran to Rath.
"Kivar has Liz. We have to find Kivar and kill him!"