Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I turn on Tess, immediately, my frown coming close to turning into a glare.

"Nobody is expendable," I tell her sternly, although I know she must have already known what I would think of such a suggestion. "We're all going to look after each other."

The idea of letting Kyle be the point person for interacting with Antonio and Serena might be a good one, as long as we were all watching his back for him. (Especially as he probably wouldn't think it necessary to watch out for himself.) They might be more likely to respond to someone who obviously likes and trusts them, but then, I don't want anyone alone with them at any time, and I do want to hear their explanations first hand, too, not filtered through Kyle...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC; this isn't very good, but I wanted to do something and it's all I could think of. Hope that it'll work

~Liz~

I see Alex look over at the other table and follow his gaze. Not too sure how it’s going over there, but I’m guessing me going over is NOT going to help…

Tess leans over to say something to Max, and I can see he’s not happy with whatever it is.

He and Kyle at least seem a little more calm now…hopefully they’re either agreeing, or agreeing to disagree… Either way, we don’t need arguments between the group…we have to stick together…we’re all that’s left… Our parents, our other friends…our relatives…all dead…

As my mind starts going in this direction, I know I must not do this. If I do this, I’m going to lose it again, and the last thing we need is another little light show… I have to stay strong, and I have to control this…

Looking down at my hand, I see a single green spark flash across my hand. I squeeze my fist together and drop it into my lap quickly, closing my eyes and chewing my lip as I concentrate.

Unfortunately, it’s just not working, I need to get out of here for a while… “I-I’m sorry Alex, I have to…” I trail off, pushing back my chair and standing up. I look over at Antonio and Serena, wondering whether they’re going to try and stop me, then walk out of the room as naturally as I can.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Maria<<<

This is getting ridicules.

“Tess, little-miss-aliens-only, chill”

I turn around to face Max. “Max, if it weren’t for you than one of my best friends in the whole world would be dead. Dead! Don’t ever apologize for being who and what you are, because it has saved lives.”

I turn around to face Kyle.

“Lives Kyle, plural.” I say stretching my words.

“You don’t trust Max? What a line of crap. You don’t trust Max’s who has done nothing but try to be a good person to everybody, but you trust two doctors that kidnapped us and brought us one thousand years into the future? Well there a case of backwards logic if I ever heard one. No one begged you to be involved in this Kyle, as a matter of fact as I remember it Liz begged you to stay out of it. How can you say that you’re getting shot was Max’s fault? You’re saying that Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, don’t have the right to exist. Everyone be they human or alien has the right to be. They can’t help that they’re…well what they are, but do you realize that if Max never came into our lives Liz would be dead right now!”

I know Kyle’s upset, we all are, but I can’t believe how selfish and ungrateful he’s being towards Max.

“Oh but I guess that doesn’t matter to you because you would still have your perfect life with you’re baseball, and your basketball, and your football, and your wrestling, and whatever other sport it is you play. Liz would be dead; half the people in this room would not even exist. And you would have your perfect life. Well I’m sorry Kyle, I’m sorry that it inconveniences you that Liz isn’t dead and that aliens exist. But you know what. Aliens do exist, Liz is still alive, and there is nothing that you can do to stop that. So get over it.”

I stand up from my seat picking my plate up as well.

“If you’ll all excuse me I…” I stop when I notice that Liz is no longer at the other table.

“Where’s Liz?”
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm expecting Kyle or Tess to continue arguing with me when suddenly Maria chimes in and she seems to be taking my side. I don't know why I'm finding that surprising. It's not like she's contrary all the time and in fact, she and I grew very close this past summer - or that summer a thousand years ago. I guess it's just that I was getting to a point where it didn't feel like I was getting through to anyone.

I give Maria a slight smile as she goes off on Tess and Kyle, showing her I appreciate her input without trying to be condecending to the other two. But about halfway through her small speech, I lose track of what she's saying as I realize that Liz is standing up and that the tension I'm feeling from Kyle is only getting worse.

Turning, I see Liz leave the cafeteria just as Maria suddenly asks where she is. I don't even hesitate. As much as I don't want to leave Tess and Kyle at each other's throats, the first priority here is to stay together. I don't want anyone left alone... especially Liz.

Not even bothering to answer Maria, I turn and stride quickly towards the door Liz used. Nobody stopped her, so that's a plus, but I can't lose her.

Stepping through the door, I glance up the empty hallway in both directions. "Liz?"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*Something not very good is happening Liz and Max hold this group tiogether if they start to breakdown then none of us have any hope I know this whole situation is difficult and I cant claim that I'm copeing perfectly but at least I know to keep myself to myself,Tess has to stop with this aliens being better than Humans stuff it's only going to make the group alienate from her cant help but think that I'd rather be at home in Roswell worrying about finals*

End Alex

Hope thats okay I didint eay know what to post so I just posted a little internal piece
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

I half expect to be stopped as I head out of the room, but the group are busy talking at the table, and Serena and Antonio don’t seem too bothered at the moment… Maybe that’s a sign that they are for real…

Whatever, right now I have other things on my mind…

Like getting this all back under control…
I can feel energy surging through my hand, and as I pass through the corridor, a lightbulb above me blows.

Oh boy…this really isn’t good… Realising that I should probably make myself scarce, I hurry down the corridor and turn the corner. Continuing to the end, I pause a moment, wondering which way to go next.

“Liz…?”

Just as I’ve decided, a voice makes me stop.

Max… Immediately I feel guilty, knowing that he shouldn’t have left the others, and has done so for my benefit. Another lightbulb in a lamp across the corridor blows and I wince.

A nurse sticks her head out of the door, checking to see what the noise is. Unfortunately, she noticed me almost immediately, and I feel my chest tighten as she motions to me. Reluctantly, I walk over.

“Can I help you…?” She asks… “You look a little lost…”

I swallow, knowing that I probably look pretty nervous and racking my brains for a reason to make that seem less unusual… My eyes dart over to the board at the end of the corridor, listing the departments found near here. The third one gives me an idea… Hopefully it’ll work…from everything I’ve seen this is a pretty normal hospital with the exception of our presence… “Uh…yeah… I was j-just waiting for my b-oyfriend…” I tell her, now making no attempt to hide the awkward edge to my voice. “C-could you tell me how to get to the gynaecology department…”

She gives me a pitying smile, hopefully indicating that she’s thinking exactly what I wanted – pregnant teenager with dubious chance of support… “Of course…if you just go down this corridor, turn right and then left…you’ll come to a set of stairs and you need to go down them. At the bottom you’ll come to a point from which three corridors lead…the third one leads to where you’re wanting…"
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I stand there for a moment, trying to guess which way Liz went since I can't see her. Then I hear the pop of a florecent light bulb bursting to my right. I hurry in that direction, taking long fast steps which quickly morph into a jog. I'd been reluctant to run because I didn't want to attract too much attention, but then if anyone else heard that pop, they'd probably excuse my rush...

Turning the corner, I quickly slow down as I see Liz talking to another nurse. I hope the the clothes we've been given look 'normal' enough that nobody's going to think us odd...

"I was j-just waiting for my b-oyfriend…,” I hear Liz say. "C-could you tell me how to get to the gynecology department…” I grimace, knowing how scared she must be to have been 'caught,' but her request seems normal enough - assuming it's at all reasonable for someone on this floor to be looking for that...

I hear the nurse give some directions which I don't really bother to pay attention to, except that they're leading Liz away from the lunch room. I guess that makes sense, actually. The rooms behind the cafeteria were dedicated to reviving the eight of us, today, at least.

"Jennifer," I say, catching up and putting a hand on Liz's elbow. In our time, it's the most popular girl's name around. Hopefully it's still common enough to not cause too much comment. I don't want to use her real name in case there is some sort of alert regarding keeping us isolated. "Sorry, I'm late."

"Oh, David," she says with a smile as she immediately catches on. "I'm glad you made it."

"It's gonna be okay," I promise her, putting my arm around her waist. Words that make sense for her 'gynecology' excuse and for the truth of our situation. "Let's go," I add, moving in the direction Liz was just sent. At my first touch, I'd been able to tell that her energies were becoming unbalanced again. I tried to soothe her by just sending calming feelings, but I didn't expect that to actually work. I needed to get out of sight so I could open a proper healing connection.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

I chew my lip, playing up the image I’m creating.

“Jennifer!” Although the name is unfamiliar, I know it’s Max, and immediately I realise he’s used it on purpose. It makes sense of course, who knows how many of the staff here know about us, and since we don’t really know what’s the truth, who’s to say there aren’t orders to keep us away from the general hospital…?

His hand slips around my elbow, and somehow his mere presence helps so much… He’s not doing anything, except for being there, but I already feel better…

I turn around, allowing a small, if nervous smile, and continue to play along. “Oh David…I’m glad you made it…” I drop my voice a little, looking down and playing with my fingers. “I thought maybe you weren’t coming…” I say softly, touching my hand once to my stomach to complete the picture.

Max shakes his head. “It’s gonna be okay…” He promises me, slipping his arm around my waist.

I lean my head against his shoulder a little, noting that the nurse is still watching us. “Thank you for being here…” I say softly to Max.

He nods “Let’s go…” He eases me in the direction indicated a few minutes earlier and I nod, looking over at the nurse. “Thank you…”

She gives a small smile and nods to both of us. “I hope everything works out for you…”

As we move out of sight, the two of us continue down the corridor a little before stopping. Once we’re certain we’re out of danger for the moment, I look up at Max, meeting his eyes as he reached out to make a real connection. “I’m sorry…about just now…I’m still working on the control…” I tell him with a wry smile…

I’m making a bit of a joke of it now, but I know as well as anyone it’s serious… What if it had happened in front of Antonio, or Serena…someone who I wouldn’t be able to fob off like I did that other nurse… I did okay this time, but what about the next one…? I swallow and bite my lip, looking up at Max. “W-when we have time, I want to practice this, I want to control it, not the other way around…will you help me…?”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Of course," I tell Liz as I slip into our healing connection. There's really no need for her to appologise. I know she's doing her best. I just wish it wasn't happening to her. That I could have healed her without doing this to her...

"I know you can do it," I add but I stop my conversation as I concentrate on what's going on inside her. My pulse and breathing work in time with hers and flashes come across our connection. There's one image that confuses me, but I push it aside. I feel the energy in her body, running rough and overflowing it's channels. I don't know how to describe it, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I gasp as I sort it back to where it belongs, syphoning off the excess. It's not much this time. She's nowhere near the explosion that caught my attention early. Just the sparking. I know I'll need to check on Kyle, too. I'm responsible for both of them.

Blinking, I close the connection and offer Liz a small, crooked smile. "All better?" I ask. Liz nods and I caress her cheeks with my thumbs as I move my hands back into her hair. I want to kiss her so much but I don't know what she wants. She's not pushing me away like she did before Isabel's party, but that doesn't mean she's changed her mind entirely ...

My eyes stay locked on hers as my hands move down her neck to rest on her shoulders. "I think --" I start, but my mouth is incredibly dry. I swallow quickly. "I think we can go down these stairs and then back towards the stairs next to the lunch room."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works for you Isabelle, tell me if you want me to change anything

~Liz~

“I know you can do it…” I smile weakly at the reassurance and look up, meeting his eyes and feeling myself slip into the connection with him. My heart slowly slightly, beating in time with his, and I begin to breath deep and slow. The images come across as always and I’m shocked as I receive an impression of how much he was hurting over the summer…

Well I guess that’s a summer over a thousand years ago now, but still, it’s not that long since in my mind…

I was trying to do what I thought was best…I was trying to be strong, no matter how much it hurt me, I was trying to put him first, or that was what I thought I was doing anyway… I thought I knew how it had to be, only I didn’t realise how much I hurt him in doing that…

A moment later, I feel the energy coming under control, the sparks running over my hand dampen out and I can feel the difference as it begins to flow back as intended… Well I don’t suppose you can quite say intended – none of this was intended for me, or Kyle, but it’s happening, and we have to deal… Luckily Max is here to help…

Max blinks, and I feel him pulling out of the connection. He offers me a small smile. “All better…?” He probably knows how I’m feeling as well as I do, but still he asks in that warm soft voice… I smile and nod. “Yeah…thanks…”

His thumbs run along my cheeks gently, and his touch is like electric… I feel like my body is surging, but not in a bad way this time… As his fingers slip through my hair, and I feel him, so close, I feel like I’m waking up from a very long sleep…

We’re so close…our heads bent in towards one another… I want to kiss him, I want more than anything to be with him as I was before Tess… She complicates things yes, but when it comes to it, Max is right, it’s his decision…not mine, not hers, his… I just wonder if his decision now would be the same as in the past… I wonder if he can ever forgive me for walking away like that…

“I think—“ Max’s voice draws me back to the present and I look up at him, waiting for him to continue. I wonder what he’s nervous about…because that’s what he looks…nervous… “I think we go down these stairs and then back towards the stairs next to the lunch room…” He finishes after a moment.

I nod awkwardly. I wish we could take a little more time, some time alone to ourselves, but I guess we have to be getting back to the others… I think for a moment of the excuse I used with the nurse back there, and just for a second, I wonder what Max would think if he knew that I’m not sure I would be objecting to being in that situation if it were real, as long as it were with him…

The thought shocks me a little, and I wonder where it came from, but wondering doesn’t change the fact that it’s out there...for me now anyway…

I swallow, nodding again as I snap myself out of my thoughts. Really not the time! “I-I think you’re right…yeah…” I agree softly, offering him a small smile as I lean into him, leaning my head against his chest for just a moment before looking over at Max. “How’re the others…?” I ask, referring to Kyle, Maria, Michael and Tess as we head down the stairs together. Without thinking about it, I’ve slipped my hand into his, and I smile at the sensation of his proximity… I missed him…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...