Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I listened as the conversation continued and glanced over at Alex. The thought that they weren't certain we all would have made it made me think about what it would have been like waking up in a new time without Alex who had been there for me through everything. Squeezing his hand I give him a smile before turning and asking, "So, what exactly is it we're going to have to do before we are reintegrated into society? And how long with it take?"

I might as well start the ball rolling so that we can get back to our normal lives as much as possible. I hate thinking that mom and dad are dead. That they had died long ago. I wanted nothing more then see mom again and give her a hug. To thank her for being our mother and raising us in a loving home.

A thousand years? There was so much that had to have happened in a thousand years. Had any of our people come to search for us? Would we face more Skins? What about alien hunters? Damn, I hated being so in the dark. "And, another question... will your people try to keep us from each other again?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Antonio*

"I don't know how long it will take. Maybe a few weeks, maybe longer. We have new identities prepared for you, but there's a lot you need to know. Transportation, money, new vocabulary, even ordinary appliances are a lot different than they were in your day. You have to allow us some time..." I say, feeling very uncomfortable. Everything I say is true, but I just don't know how I'm going to tell them about the alien-hunters out there.

"It'll be very important that you don't ever let anyone know who you are -- but I'm sure you're familiar with that," I add, smiling wryly at the last. Afterall, they'd spent their whole lives hiding. I didn't quite work and in the end that caused them to be displaced a thousand years from everything they've known. The risks now are different, but just as real. I know they'll be careful.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

where is everyone else?????
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry for the delay

~Liz~

Antonio admits that he doesn't know how to convince us, but again says that he wants to help us. I can't help thinking that there's something more to this than a general wish to aid somone, and a moment later that's explained as he reveals that a relative of his was the one who basically got us 'released' into public custody.

The strange this is perhaps that to me, right now, this seems almost as much like a prison as somewhere that had bars on the windows and locks on the doors... They're still saying we can't leave, they're still wanting to control what we're doing...

Isabel's reaction to his explanation is softer than I might have expected, and I get the feeling that she's still trying to work out whether she believes all this or not.

Michael on the other hand leaves us in no doubt as to the fact that he's not convinced, and openly accuses Serena of wanting to hide things from us. I can't say I disagree, there's something about her...

Max apparently agrees with this, as he asks Antonio why she is holding him back, making it clear that he thinks there's plenty more to be answered too.

Antonio's attempt at an answer, using the excuse that it's been so long in time, that he can't tell anything doesn't exactly convince me though, but I do remain silent, willing to listen as Max asks another, very pertenant question - about why we were separated...

"We thought it would be best. We were afraid of what you might think if the first of you woke up and was the others still recovering. Especially if you didn't all make it..."

His words remind me for a moment of all the people who we've lost, whether due to time, or just the FBI... We don't know what happened back in roswell back then, what the FBI did... I swallow and bite my lip before looking over at Antonio, about to point out that not only did they separate us, but that they locked us in too...

Before I say anything though, Isabel starts to ask more about 'reintegration', wanting more detail as to when, and what it will entail...

As usual, Antonio's answer is far from straight forward, but on this occassion I think I actually believe him... His explanation sounds plausable, although as I look at him, I know there's something more he's holding back...

"What happened after we were taken Antonio...? I don't mean recently now, I mean when we were first taken... Were our parents targeted, were they okay...did they get hurt...?" I finally ask the question which I just need to know the answer to. To know my parents are long dead is one thing, to think of the possibility that they were hurt, or worse...because of me is another...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Antonio*

I look at the girl, Liz, wondering how to answer. I'm sure I don't know most of what she'll want to hear, but I have to try.

"We haven't been able to get all the records, but I'll be happy to let you see what we have," I tell her. I give her a sympathetic look as I continue. "I know they were watched carefully and most of them were taken in and questioned. The FBI wasn't convinced that they didn't know the truth and kept a close surveillance on them. They never admitted to actually holding any of you, letting your families believe that you'd run off on your own without telling any of them."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

I listen in silence to the answer to my question. It's not complete by any means, but it's something, and that's better than nothing... As he offers to let me see what they do have of the records, I smile and nod, grateful for his apparent openness, and also appreciative of the offer. "Yes, I'd like that...Thanks..."

I hate to think of how our parents suffered... It must have been so horrible, to be treated like that, and also have lost their children... I imagine they spent a long time looking for us, and of course found nothing...

"But they weren't hurt, physically...?" I need to check this, I need to know... From what Antonio has said, it doesn't sound as though they were, but I just need to hear it come from him. The questioning in itself might have taken the form of interrogation or even torture of course, but if they wanted to keep the theory that we had run away, it's doubtful that they went to those extremes...or so I hope anyway...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I find myself wondering about the Granolith and all our special things. I'm guessing the FBI confiscated our healing stones and the destiny book. What have they made of them?

But mostly, I'm thinking of the Granolith. They couldn't get in through the door, but if they found out where it was, they could have used some big drilling equipment to get in... or in a thousand years, our enemies could have found it, too...

"I don't know," Antonio tells Liz. "I only have the surveilance records and I can tell you when they were each taken in and for how long, but I don't know anything about what happened while they were being questioned. I know they didn't have any reported injuries when they'd been released." He sounds remorseful. I'm sure he knows that anything could be possible when they were being questioned that wouldn't cause injuries. Threats, physcological abuse, electro-shock, so many other things...

I bite my lip, turning my face away for a moment before I recover myself. I put an arm around Liz, comforting her. I take some comfort of my own by having her near. Something to shake off my own dark memories. "What about our things? We had some artifacts from our home. What happened to them?"
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max turns away as Antonio tells us what he knows, and I close my eyes, not wanting to think about all the things that could have happened. The fact that they had no reported injuries doesn't mean anything - there's another type of wound - mental, and those can be a hundred times worse than physical ones... They didn't do anything wrong, none of us did... We were taken because we were different, or because we knew about someone who was different... We were taken because someone feared what they didn't understand...

A hand slips around my shoulders and I open my eyes again, looking up at Max and offering him a small smile. 'Thank you' I mouth silently, feeling a little better just from knowing he's there. Staying away from him was difficult, it felt like a part of me was missing, and now...?- well now I feel as though I'm home...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Antonio*

I look at Max, knowing this isn't going to be easy. I notice how he and Liz are holding each other. I hope they're able to help each other. That all of them can help each other get through this transition. I can't imagine how difficult this is going to be.

"Your ... things," I repeat, uncertainly. "We don't have them. They were able to get you and your friends out but when they subpeona'ed for personal belongings all they got were clothes and things. The other stuff they said they didn't have, or that it wasn't yours. You'll probably have to sue for them in person for it ... but that would expose you and threaten the new lives you'll want to make."

Can they do that? Give up whatever alien things they have to the FBI? The FBI has had them for a thousand years and they apparently haven't made any progress with them. I don't imagine that will change, but I'm sure that Max and his friends will want to have those things back.
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: I know I'm apart of this story and playing Serena and Alex--I'll post as soon as I know where we are at in the story, and what I figure out to post.]

<3 POM