A Baby Story (AU, ?C Teen) *Need Kyle, Isabel, Michael*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

She kisses me again as her talking seems to have ceased for the moment. I feel her electric touch moving down my neck and across my shoulders. I close my eyes, savoring the feeling. How did I ever get lucky enough to have Maria in my life? She's seen me now and she's not running away. How did that happen? Am I dreaming?

Before I can decide, she wraps herself around me and I eagerly lean forward for another session of deep, passionate kisses. The next thing I know, she pushes me back against the couch, almost leaning on my chest.

I put my hands on her hips, pulling her up my body so her face is closer to mine again. The movement rubs her hips against my pelvis. I feel myself growing harder, my breath coming just a little faster, a little harder. My hands move up to either side of her face, pulling her close for another deep and wonderful kiss.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael’s strong powerful hands glide their way down my body to grip my hips pulling me upward so that our faces our a mere breath away. The sensation created by the friction of our throbbing bodies is almost to much to bare. Licking my lips I concentrate on the way his warm form feels beneath mine. The slight brush of our lower halves gives me a shiver as I seek out the delicious contact one more. We’ve fooled around here in his apartment before on this very couch in fact , but it was never quite this intense.

It’s as if we are playing a completely different game here. Every inch of my body is aching to be caressed by him. I can feel just how ‘happy’ he is to see me and the thought excites me to no end. I love that I can affect him in such a way. I just wish I could show him what he’s doing to me. Which at this moment is slowly driving me out of my mind with pleasure. His palms cup my cheeks drawing me down for a slow burning meeting of lips. Michael explores my mouth hungrily and with such an urgency that it causes a deep stirring low within my belly.

Is it getting hotter in here or is it just me? My fingertips run down his broad arms making sure to trace the muscular lines over his triceps. I swallow harshly as my tiny hands come into contact with his chest. My gentle touch becomes eager as he nibbles lightly on my bottom lip. Liquid fire runs through my veins and if I didn’t know any better I’d say the world was spinning. “Michael.” His name escapes my lips without thought or indication. I don’t know wither it’s the question or the answer. All I know is that it’s right.
:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Maria covers me and the feeling is beyond words. I feel myself getting harder as she moves her hips over mine. Her hands run over my arms and my chest and all I want is more. My brain turns over backwards as I savor the amazing sensations. Man, I love her!

I kiss her again, even more hungrily, as my hands rise up to her sides and then start to kneed her wonderful breasts. I squeeze and massage and I can feel her nipples springing to life beneath my fingers. I want to see them. I want to touch them without this shirt between us. I want to taste them...

I move my lips to start kissing her jaw and then her neck as my hands steal downward, finding the lower hem of her shirt. I pull the shirt halfway up her body and then slide my hands underneath, savoring the smooth skin of her belly. Then I find her bra, running my fingers beneath the bottom. I slide my fingers inside cupping her breasts. My thumbs run over her nipples as my lips find hers again.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He captures my lips again and bestows upon me a passionate kiss that makes my toes curl. His graceful hands work their way up my body and lightly caress my sides before coming to rest on my breasts. He begins to massage lightly and I can feel every nerve in my body springing to life. His wondrous mouth works his way across the line of my jaw.

Little nips and nibbles drive me absolutely mad. He creates a long thin trail of butterfly kisses down the base of my neck as his hands glide downward to grasp the hem of my tee shirt. Sounds I didn’t even know I could make escape my lips as he tortures me by taking his sweet time in his endeavors.

Michael raises my shirt halfway up I should feel self conscious and unsure but all I can concentrate on the way he’s making me feel and all the numerous things I want to do to him. His palms venture forward caressing the smooth expanse of skin over my belly. My body instinctively bows wanting to feel as much of his hands on the bare skin as possible.

Once he reaches the material of my bra he pauses briefly and then takes the plunge by slipping his fingers under the bottom. I gasp when his rough hands rub over the flesh that has been long sense neglected. This is a first for both of us. My breath catches in my throat as his explores my hardened peaks with his fingertips.

I arch my back in response yearning to have no boundaries between us. Unable to control these sensations taking over I moan enthusiastically into his mouth. “Please.” I plead although I’m not entirely sure what it is I am begging for. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

“Please,” Maria says, sounding nearly breathless. I think I know what she's asking for but I'm not sure. I do know what I want. I want her here, with me. I want to keep feeling this way. I want more, and more and more...

I slide my hands behind her back, where I find the clasp of her bra. I try to open it but it doesn't seem to come apart. There's no snaps or anything. I tug, but it doesn't work. My fingers discover little hooks and I push, but that doesn't help, either. Finally, I use a bit of power to separate the parts. Probably destroyed the hooks but hopefully she's not going to be wanting to put it back on anytime soon.

I pull the cups of the bra up, so her beautiful breasts are hanging near my face. I pull her body closer, aiming my mouth for those beautiful shapes. In a moment, I'm licking and sucking while my hand teases the other breast. I catch the nipple between my teeth and I feel her take in a sharp breath. The sound makes my groin twitch and I suck even harder.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael seems to have a little trouble getting my bra off. I have to suppress a giggle because it’s such a human thing to do. Sometimes I forget that even with the super powers he’s just a regular teenage boy who… I gasp as my bra falls apart exposing my breasts. An average boy who cheats my using his powers to undo the snaps. I am about to comment when he draws me down so that he can press his sweet lips to my hardened peaks.

All thoughts of scolding or human/alien relations jokes are lost. I tilt my head backing marveling in the ecstasy of his mouth all over me. He lightly nibbles at my nipple and what I thought was good launched into amazing. My breath catches in my throat and I feel my knees begin to buckle. I place my hand on his shoulder to brace for support. My eyes flutter closed while my hands begin to do some roaming of their own.

Down his rock hard chest across his chiseled abs. Venturing towards the spot I know he wants to feel my touch the most. I rub my hand along the inside of his thigh before descending directly on top of him. Who’s gasping now? I manage to think. Though any rational thought at this point is a miracle. :wink:
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

isabelle wrote:*Max*

I open up some of the food that we brought and try to think what to do next. I have to Tess right away. Something happened with her. She's probably at the school. I feel so bad about abandoning her there, although it's not like she's alone. Alex and Kyle are still there, but it should be me. I need to be there for her.

"Come on. I'm heading back to the school," I tell Isabel. "I'll drop you off somewhere-else if you like."

With that, I pick up our picnic things and hand Isabel the food incase she's hungry too. I put the blanket in the back and get behind the wheel. I see that Isabel has gotten in on the passenger side. "Something's going on with Tess. I need to be there," I explain. Although how I know that, I don't know. I just feel it -- as if that information was coming straight from my baby.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm sorry to see you go, Storm.

Anybody know anyone who wants to take some roles here? I know we've been slow for a while, but I do think that this is a great RP and I'd really like to continue with it.