The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey we lost our Michael. Is there anyway someone can temp him ? :cry:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

~Rath~

"Yeah, let's get back to them so we can deal wit' these stupid weaklings. Can't believe they's s'possed to be like us. Such wusses." Lonnie says and I snort a response but I see that glimmer in her eyes. It's one I know too well. She's planning something. And from the smirk on her face, it's something big...and pleasurable.

I hold my reaction, wondering what she had in mind. Lonnie is a huge control freak. Worse than Zan. I know more than any of the others how ruthless she can be when she wants something. We all can be. It's the way were were raised.

Shaking my head, I follow Lonnie in search for Zan and Serena.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Spaceboy, can't you use your freaky alien voodoo to create a muzzle for him or something?” maria says.

“Funny.” I say and as much as I am enjoying this it’s really getting boring. Michael is now leaning against the wall looking half asleep and I can tell Maria would rather be anywhere else then here. In school when you don’t have to be.

“All right next time we have a meeting I vote we go somewhere nice like a club or the mall any thing.” I roll my eyes. “I can’t take much more of this it’s bad enough I spend most of my time here every day. Honestly I think I’d rather be home doing home work.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Funny.” Kyle mutters and his expression tells me he's just as bored as me. Where are the others? We've been waiting forever. Michael and I had been spending some 'quality' time when we got interrupted. If they're not gonna come tell us that we have to save the world...again then I'm gonna head out. “All right next time we have a meeting I vote we go somewhere nice like a club or the mall any thing.” He rolls his eyes and I nod in agreement. This blows!

“I can’t take much more of this it’s bad enough I spend most of my time here every day. Honestly I think I’d rather be home doing home work.” Taking a step forward I retort, "Well, let's not get carried away. Mrs. Hendricks take home tests are pretty killer." I remark while crossing my arms over my chest. Looking around for a moment I sigh as Michael keeps his eyes on the floor. "That's it!" I exclaim.

"I'm so outta here. Space boy you better come with me or your walking." I warn started toward the main entrance. "Kyle, if your gonna wait till they get here wanna tell them I took off due to lack of attendance on their part. Liz is the one who's usually preaching puntuality." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Max and Liz need a response from Zan and Serena and their friend. I know we don't have a Zan anymore...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Is anyone still here?
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

Bump- is this still going? Hello? :?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Max and Liz are trying to talk to Zan and Serena and their mysterious friend....

Maybe Athenea can give a synopsis of what they might have talked about and then we can skip ahead to joining up with the others at the school????
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bumP*
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump* again. :(