COTV Part 2 (FF,CC.Adult)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

COTV Part 2 (FF,CC.Adult)

Post by Athenea »

Title: Children of the Vindicated

Rating: Adult (I always say this to be on the safe side)

Genre- Future Fiction

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

<center>Image

Story: Tess did get pregnant and come back to Earth with Max’s son. She did leave the baby with Max and go to the army base and destroy it, making it look like she was killed (just like in the show). However, she was able to get her ship running and went back to Antar seconds before the base exploded. Why did she go back to Antar…I’ll explain that later. Another difference in this story and the show is that Max decided to keep his son instead of giving him up for adoption, one of the reasons for this is that Liz fell in love with the baby. . With Phillip Evans help they drew up a birth certificate for Alexander (Xan) Maxwell Evans and Liz adopted Xan so that any evidence of Tess would be out of their lives forever. Also Tess destroyed any evidence of aliens when she destroyed the base so Graduation went without any incidence.

Earth (16 years later)

Max and Liz got married not too long after they graduated and not long after that Liz got pregnant with their daughter, Sarah Nicole Evans. So as you can imagine there first years of marriage was hard. Raising two kids, working and going to school could put stress on any relationship but it paid off. Max became a paralegal and works for his dad and Liz is a Biology teacher at West Roswell High and she is working on getting her doctorate in molecule biology.
ImageImage
Alexander (Xan to his friends and Xander to his mother) has grown up thinking Liz was his mother. He knows his dad is an alien and his mom has powers because Max saved her but for some reason he has no powers. He feels incompetent because of this, mainly because his little sister has powers, which he has yet to understand. He has strange dreams about a falling from the sky with a woman with blonde curls and his same blue eyes. He also feels incomplete, and he always feels like there is someone out there that is looking for him, and these dreams and feelings are becoming more prominent as his 17th birthday approaches.

Sarah is 15 and is more out going than her brother. While Xan is quiet and keeps to himself, Sarah is popular and smart. There’s only one thing about herself she doesn’t like, her power. She has premonitions, like her mother, when she touches things or people, they don’t happen all the time, but when they do she tries to ignore them the best she can.

Justin Valenti
His mother died when she was giving birth to him, so Justin grew up without his mother. His mother's last wish was to name him Justin and that's the reason he keeps hating every nickname given to him. Though he may seem like a rebel and easy getting mad-type, he's really a kind-hearted and carefull - just like his mother was.

Antar

Ok, so you are probably wondering why Tess went back to Antar. Well here it goes, After her first departure when she first came to Antar, she realized that she was pregnant with twins. Tess also realized that Khivar had backed out of his deal with Nasedo so she fled. She eventually found the Rebels on Antar that wanted to restore the royal bloodline back to the throne. A month later everyone celebrated the birth of the next rulers of Antar, Xanakin II and Xadalyn.
There birth had been prophesied for centuries: the twins that would reunite the five planets and bring an end to war. However soon after the twins were born Xan became very ill and Tess soon realized why. The day at the pod chamber, Max had connected with his son and Xan was constantly reaching out for his father which in return was draining his life away.
So Tess made a decision, she would take Xan back to Max so he may live. She didn’t want to do it, but there was no other way. So she went to earth and lied about why she had left Antar saying that Khivar had simply rejected Xan because he was human, never telling Max of his daughter.
(16 years later)
The war with Khivar is finally over. The Rebels fighting for their young Queen to regain her throne, finally defeated the traitor. And now it is time for peace, however there is a problem. Queen Xadalyn has the royal seal but it is not activated, this can only mean one thing…her father is still alive.
Xada grew up in a time of war and chaos. Her mother was killed when Xada was ten and she has no idea she even has a brother.(It was kept a secret at Tess’s wishes, as was the fact that Max was still alive). She grew up treated as the royalty she is and was trained to rule a planet in hopes that she would one day get to take her rightful place as Queen. Now that the war is over she is ready, but the fact that her seal is not yet activated means she can not be coroneted. She had grown up believing her father was dead but he is obviously not, so she must find him so he can hand over the seal to her.
ImageImage

Kyria Sayanna is Xada’s best friend and bodyguard. While Xada was learning to be Queen, Kyria was being trained to protect her. Kyria is smart and deadly, she has the power to manipulate time and so she came seem to appear out of nowhere and look to be really fast. Combine this power with her training and she is one of the deadliest people in the galaxy. It is to Kyria that Xada gives the secret job of finding Max and bringing him to Antar. If anybody but the select few find out that Xada’s seal is not activated it would only cause chaos in the kingdom.

Sklyer is Queen Xadalyn's head bodygaurd. He's been her body guard since she was a child and recently his feelings for her have grown beyond just being her protector. But he keeps his love her to himself because it would be unethical. Skyler's powers include, super human strength and telekinesis.

Larak Tal`Lens- Ruler of the planet Taltos (tto the right of Antar in the V constellation). Grew up with Xanakin Arrios and was a close friend right up until his death. Helped in the fight against Khivar in order to restore the Arrios name back to the throne.
Powers include- Invisibility and the ability to create force fields.
Daimeon Lander Tal’Lens- Next in line for his father’s throne but has no desire to be a king and clearly shows it. Even though he has be betrothed to a princess since he was born he is notorious for his womanizing. According to the gossips though he slowed down on his bedding any female he could about six months ago. The gossips have a variety of reasons for this but no proof as to why the Prince’s sudden change of heart.
Powers include- Seduction (can charm or seduce anybody) and Invisibility.
Image[Image

The story starts out with Kyria spying on Max, Liz, Sarah, and Xan, since she is trying to determine is Max is Xada’s father. Kyria also has a suspicion on who Xan is. If Kyria has to kidnap them or if she talks them into coming to Antar is up to the players. However, Max, Liz, Sarah, and Xan do end up on Antar one way or another.
*The other characters can be added is someone else wants to play them.(Michael, Maria, Isabel, Jesse, Kyle) You can also make up new Antarian characters.

CASTING:

Max Evans-isabelle
Liz Evans- Katnotkath
Alexander Evans (Xan)-OPEN
Sarah Evans-Dreamer_Dreaming
Justin Valenti- Anna Liisa
Kyle Valenti- OPEN

Queen Xadalyn(Xada) Arrios- Athenea
Kyria Sayanna- shadows
Adayla Arrios- Athenea
Skyler Anton- CaLlen
Last edited by Athenea on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Sarah*

"Do not! That must have been Alexander." Justin say, and I can't help but laugh at his reaction. He's kind of cute acting all serious, he reminds me of a boy I once knew. A boy who died over my secret. But no-one knows about that, not even Xan.

"I didn't think the food was that bad. Some of it you have to watch out for, but it's still food"Are your parents going to order something up again today?" Justin ask me.

"I think so, as soon as they get up I'm sure they will order something. But I don't think I'm going even eat the food. Its just to gross to me."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

His gentle touch makes me smile, but at the same time, his words make a chill run through my spine. It's not so much the uncertainty, or even the
possibility of having to stay longer which makes me feel this way though... It's his choice of words... 'He' might have to stay a lot longer... I don't want to even think about the possibility of being away from him for any length of time. I miss him when he goes off on business with Philip, I dread to think how I would feel if he wasn't on the end of a phone at least...

I don't want my family split up, I don't want to have to choose between being with my children, and my husband...

There's a tiny voice in my head reminding me of the outcome of last night too, the agreement that we came to. It's unlikely, and we won't know for some time I guess, but there's a possibility that something could have happened... Could I go through that without him, would I want to... The answer to the first is yes, and the second no... If I HAVE to, I can deal alone, but I don't want to do that, not ever...

Max holds my hand in my lap, reminding me that he can't just give Xadalyn the seal as might be wanted. He says that she and Xan aren't ready yet, and I not, knowing that he's right. I'm incredibly proud of how Xan is dealing with all of this, but I'm not going to pretend that what happened when their connection was formed didn't scare me. We nearly lost them... That was just with their connection, minus the seal...

Going on to explain another option, I can see that Max has been thinking hard about this and as he bites his lip, obviously hating the fact that he would say this about his daughter, and I nod, squeezing his hand as I look up into his eyes, listening to his concerns and thoughts as I concentrate on sending reassuring thoughts through our connection.

"It might take a while. Maybe you and the kids can go home with Justin while I sort it out..."

Despite the fact I know it's coming, in some ways the suggestion still shakes me a little. I look down, playing with his hand in my lap as I chew my lower lip. I know it's logical... Xan and Sarah have school, and I do although in a different way... And I have my job of course... Sarah doesn't like it here, and I don't want her to be unhappy, and yet when I think about leaving Max here, I just can't do it...some things are more important, and my family is one of them... I look into his eyes, and I see uncertainty and worry...

I can't leave him like this... I don't want to leave him anyway, but not like this... I promised I'd be there for him, at his side...we said we'd face everything together, and that hasn't changed... The mother in me argues that if Sarah goes back, I should go with her to be with her, but another voice tells me that she could stay with Kyle, and be perfectly happy... She doesn't need me as much as she used to right now, and I can't help thinking that Max needs me more...

'Together we can do anything...' The words of my dream run through my head and I look look up into his eyes, swallowing nervously as I shake my head. "I-if you think that's best for the kids, we can see about asking them - although somehow I doubt Alexander will agree - but whatever they say, if you stay, I'm not going anywhere..." I tell him softly. "I'm not going to leave until you do..."
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Justin*

"Your funeral," I shrug when Sarah says she's not going to eat any of the food here. "I think you'll get pretty hungry."

I don't have any idea how long we're going to be here but I know they don't have take out from Earth. I don't even see a phone here in this room. How do these people talk to each other?

"Can we call your parents? See if they're awake?" I ask. Then we can get some food.

Last edited by isabelle on Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I rub Liz’s hand and look into her eyes with admiration. She’s so brave. She’s put up with all the dangers with me since we were teenagers and she’s still not running, still standing by my side. Maybe it’s selfish of me to want her here, but I do. I need her with me more than I need anything else. I know this is my job, not hers, but if she’s here, I’m more complete, I’m home, and no matter how hard it might be, everything is easier then.

“All right,” I tell her, accepting the fact that she’s staying. The kids, however, are still another question.

Sarah is miserable. I know she wants to go home but I don’t know if she’ll be happy about going back without us. Alexander has actually adapted really well but separating him from this situation might be a good idea. If he’s not seen, it would keep others from figuring out that he’s Xadalyn’s twin. On the other hand, it seems totally unfair to separate them when they’ve only just begun to get to know each other and truthfully, Antar is as much his concern as mine. Even if Xadalyn is put in charge, eventually, the seal will go to him and he’ll have to be ready. He has a right to know about this world…

“We’ll ask the kids what they think about going back. We could bring them here again later if we needed to,” I say. They’re old enough. They should be able to make up their own minds on this. I’m sure they can afford to miss a few more days of school, if needed. If it’s more than that, well, I guess we could get them a tutor here. The math and science will be much the same, although Antarians would not have much of a grasp of American history, I’m sure. If we're here for any length of time, Antarian history would be more useful, anyway.

I pinch my lips together, as I continue to worry Liz’s hand. There are so many things that are uncertain. But even before she started being able to pick up on them herself, I’ve always tried to be honest with Liz about my thoughts and feelings.

“I feel really guilty about even considering pawning this off on Xadalyn or anyone-else. It’s supposed to be my job, after all.” I stop there, unable to say the rest for a moment. Larak expects me to take the job and stay here permanently. I’m sure others on the council are expecting the same thing. What are my responsibilities to the law firm compared to my responsibilities to a confederation of several worlds?

Taking a deep breath, I meet Liz's eyes and ask... "What would you think if we ended up staying here ... permanently?" Well, not here, exactly. We'd probably move Xadalyn out of my bedroom suite. Mine. How odd that I actually thought that and it didn't even feel strange...

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: this doesn't quite work as I had hoped, but I'll hope its okay for you anyway, tell me if you want it changing though Isabelle

~Liz~

I listen as Max says he feels guilty about considering pawning his responsibilities off on Xadalyn, and even before he asks, I think I know what's coming next...

"What would you think if we ended up staying here...permenantly?"

Max looks down at me, meeting my eyes and waiting for me to answer.

Taking a breath, and without looking away from him, I simply squeeze his hands gently, nodding silently, knowing that he needs my support. "I-it would be an adjustment, but if that's what you decide you need, or want to do, I won't be going anywhere..." I assure him softly, smiling, and leaning forward in order to rest my head against his chest a moment, breathing in his scent as I gather the rest of my thoughts...

"I've known who you are for nearly eighteen years...it didn't change the way I felt... I know that this wasn't something that we expected, but if we're honest, I think we always knew there was that chance." I draw back, looking up at him. "I love you Max Evans... When I promised to love and honour you, when I said I gave you my heart freely and willingly, that wasn't conditional on being on Earth... For the last eighteen years, or more in fact, Roswell hasn't been my home, you have been... It hasn't always been easy for us I know, but I don't regret a minute, and I never will..." Pausing a moment, I let my words sink in before continuing, reaching up to trace the line of his jaw with my finger. "Whatever you decide, I'll be right there with you, by your side..."

Finishing, I close the distance between us, pressing my lips against his and smiling inwardly as I feel his mouth open slightly, allowing my tongue access as I run it along the roof of his mouth.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz's response is all I dared to hope for. She'd actually be willing to give up Earth, if needed. To stay here for me on another planet. I'm feeling warm and tingly as she goes on, telling me her love isn't conditional. I love her so much, it's incredible.

She leans in for a kiss and I feel myself melting into it, welcoming her tongue against mine. We linger that way for a long time, our kiss growing deeper as I pull her close to me. *You're so amazing. I know I don't deserve you.*

At length, I reluctantly pull back from her, still smiling softly at her. "It might not come to that but I love you for being willing to try." Right now, I really have no firm idea what the eventual solution to this will be, but if Liz is behind me, I know I can make it work.

"Larak was going to join us for breakfast. Let me see if I can find out where he is." I get up and head for the hidden communication panel. We hadn't set up an exact time, so I don't know when he was planning to come. I was thinking that Larak would call first but it wouldn't hurt for me to contact him. As I pass my hand over the blank wall to reveal the panel, I remember that there was mention of a post banquet breakfast downstairs for everyone who stayed overnight. I was planning on a more private conversation but I wonder if Larak was assuming he would meet us there...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

As Max pulls me closer, the kiss deepens and our connection flairs fully to life once more as I hear his mental voice in my head. I smile and shake my head mentally. *No, I'm the one that doesn't deserve you...* The words don't really matter though, half as much as the intense love which is flowing between the two of them, and I feel like I could just stay there forever and ever...

I'd like to as well, but of course all good things must come to an end, and relctantly the two of us eventually pull back. I look up at Max as he says that it might not come to it, and I smile. "Do you remember something that you told me a long time ago - you've repeated it bother before and since I'm sure, but the time I'm thinking of was just after we we though I was pregnant again after Sarah... We were happy, and yet so worried too... I would never have said I didn't want another baby, but it wasn't the time for it I knew, and you know what you told me before connecting to check - you said that whatever happened, it would be alright, because we would be together... 'Together we can do anything...'"

As the conversation returns to the present day, Max mentions Larek, saying that he'll check where he is, and as he stands and walks over to the wall panel, I too get up, pulling up the sheet again and holding it like a towel, about to go and get ready myself when I think of something. It seems like a silly question, and yet, not so... I look over at my husband and call softly. "Max... What should I wear...?"

It might sound like preening and such, but that's not the way its meant... My clothes from earth are lying on a chair at the side of the bed, all fresh and pressed it seems, but while yesterday I would automatically have put them on, seeing Max in antarian clothes again makes me uncertain... If he's the King, which he is, and I'm his wife - I don't really know what I would be classed as - but maybe I should look a little more like I belong...?
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I look over as I hear Liz's question. She looks absolutely lovely, even mussed from sleep. It's almost a shame she has to wear anything, but the two of us can't spend the day alone in bed, as much as I might like to.

Her question about what to wear doesn't have a clear answer.

"I don't know," I tell her. "Since they know who I am and all, it seemed appropriate for me to dress for work," I say, gesturing towards the formal Antarian gear I'm wearing. That's what it feels like. Like getting into a suit to go to the law firm. It's just another kind of 'work clothes' for a slightly different kind of job. Hopefully, knowing how to pick my way through a complicated legal brief will in some way help me figure out how to pick my way through the contrary desires and beliefs of the many individuals on the council and elsewhere that I'll be asked to deal with. Primarily Xadalyn, Adayla, Larak and Barxon, and probably others I don't know well yet...

"You should wear whatever you think you'll feel most comfortable in," I say. We'll be spending most of the day here on Antar and while some people would feel a need to 'blend in,' that really doesn't have to be a priority for Liz. I know that formal wear can be less than comfortable. Everyone already knows that she's from off-world and I doubt anyone would think it inappropriate for her to wear clothes from home. "You'll look beautiful, either way."
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

~Xadalyn~

I look over to Nicolas who has apparently found his body. Where a teenage boy once stood there is now a handsome man. Where he was shorter than me he is now stands close to six feet tall and he has the attributes that many people associate with my mother’s side of the family, light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that match my own. Beauty is also something that runs in the family because Nicolas could not be described as anything less but beautiful. I think that’s why so many people fear him, because they know what kind of person lies behind that pretty face.

“Well done.” He says with a smirk as I try and find what left of my clothing. “That was better than the porno’s they have on Earth.” He says still smirking.

“Don’t be crude.” I reply as I try and use my powers to fix what’s left of my shirt. I get most of it fixed but the lower half of it is a lost cause. So I just put it on and now its just revealing my stomach.

“I see you found your body.” I say with a smirk of my own, knowing where he had to go to find it. “Yes, I did with no thanks to you…how’s your lip?” he asks gleefully and I glare at him. My relationship with him has been like this for as long as I’ve known him, the first day I met him was when Khivar was defeated and me and my mother were moving into the palace.

I think our bickering comes from the fact that we formed a connection to each other, when I was young I got lost in a Dreamwalk at it was Nicolas who had to pull me out of it, we sort of connected, accidentally, and saw things inside of each other that we never wanted anyone else to know about. It scared us both, opening a intense connection with someone can make you vulnerable, weak, its why I never, ever connected with someone so deeply before, not even my mother.

So we fight, a lot, probably because we think we will be each other’s downfall. I know I could never let anything happen to him and I know he feels the same about me, and so our only weakness is each other. Of course this was all before I knew I had a twin brother and my father was still alive. This will cause a lot of trouble I foresee.

“Nicolas, I’m sor…” I start to apologize but he holds up his hand to stop me. “Never apologize to anyone, I never do.” He says with a slight smile. “Let’s just forget about it.” He says walking up to me and running his hand across my lip, letting it heal itself. “Join me for breakfast?” I ask him, there’s a lot we need to talk about. “You to Skyler, but I fear your clothing is beyond repair.” I say with a grin.

OOC: Nicolas in his own body. I wanted sortof a pretty boy and I think Leo fit that descrption perfectly :wink: