Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Tyler

“I don’t have any powers.” I turn my head, and see Maria looking like she's about to cry as she glances towards Christina. Well, at least I'm not the only one.

"Neither...do I," I say quietly, hoping, praying that it isn't true, and we'll all find out we have powers. If not, well then to hell with them, it's not like I need added stress in my life, right?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

“I don’t have any powers.” Marie says softly and my heart aches as she looks toward Christina and Lily. They are such good friends. How wll this affect them if it is true.

"Neither...do I," Tyler adds.

I look at them both and see the grief they are going through. I sigh inwardly damning Kyle's dose of powers that the connection has temporarily offered.

"Maybe they just haven't shown themselves yet." I say not sure if that will help or not. The ones who do have abilities are seeming to be stressed by the knowledge while the ones who haven't shown signs of powers seem to grieve over not having them. What is it with kids today? "I'm sure there is a way to figure it out." I look to Liz. She's always been the one with the logical scientific mind and I can't help but wonder if I could scan them and find out if they have latent powers.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bump :)
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Casting Call and Rule Check:

As I work on my posts today... I realize that there are a couple thing that I have to do in order to be certain... first a casting call.

Cast list

Adults:

Max - Magikhands
Liz - maxandliz4ever1357
Michael - Fehr's Bear
Maria - StormWolfstone
Alex - madroswellfan
Isabel - StormWolfstone
Kyle - Magikhands
Eileen - Storm (temp)
Tess - ~Ruby~
Marcus - Storm (temp)

Children:
Amy - madroswellfan
Lily - ~Ruby~
Christina - Fehr's Bear
Tyler - Fehr's Bear
Erik - Magikhands
Sabrina - StormWolfstone
Marie - ~Ruby~
James - StormWolfstone
Laura - maxandliz4ever1357
Oliver - maxandliz4ever1357
Andrew - magikhands
Brad - Fehr's Bear

Lia- Storm
Danni - Storm
Jake - Storm
Talan - Fehr's Bear

How many of you are still interested in continuing this?

The Second... if you are 17 or older... make certain you check into the listing thread. If you are under 17... please tell me so I can have someone take over your characters.

As much as I enjoy the writing of every one of you, if you are not 17 or older, I can not keep allowing you to write in here. Currently it looks like everyone here has checked in save for one writer. I will be checking that list regularly.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I am still here.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Here and still loving this!
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

I'm still here...just waiting for others to post :wink:
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

here's a bit to get things moving again... I still need to think badly on some of these...

BIC:

~Danni~

As Talan kisses me, I can almost feel his desires coursing through me, though it could very well be my own pent up desire. A soft moan escapes my lips and I am once again arching up to his touch. When his lips begin to trail down over my neck, I feel the heat in my body building, the pressure that only he can relieve flowing through me. I can’t resist the temptation to undo his pants and once they are free, my hand slips inside to stroke his swollen shaft.

Just the feel of him, the weight of him in my hand causes me to moan yet again. I slowly begin a rhythm of stroking his shaft even as I place my other hand in his hair, running my fingers through his locks while waiting and hoping that I’ll feel his lips in many other places. “Talan,” I breathe, my voice husky with the desire.

I feel as though, if he stops now, I’ll just die. I have wanted this for so long and dreams never did justice to what I was now feeling with his touch. Leather however, was definitely not the best idea for my outfit because at the moment it was too constricting over my legs which I wanted to move.

~Sabrina~

I listen as the adults explain things, as talk of powers changes to a question about whether any of us haven’t shown powers. Almost an instant after both Marie and Ty admit to not having powers I feel a very strong urge coming off my mother and look at her, she seems to be trying to tell me something with her eyes. Drawing in a deep breath, I force myself to focus on my mother, drowning out everyone else and it hits me. Reassurance. Nodding slowly, I squeeze Tyler’s hand as I interrupt the talk going on around me.

“Wait! Before any of this gets out of control and has more of us worrying about where we fit or if we fit. I have something to say. Normally… I’m the shy one, the one that stays back in the shadows unless I’m on stage but that was because of the emotions overwhelming me.”

I look at Marie, “Marie… whether you have dormant powers or you don’t, Christina and Lily have always been your friends. They aren’t going to change now.” I turn to look at Tyler and smile at him, “And Ty, James has always been your best-friend and even if you don’t have powers he’ll still be there. So will I. None of this changes how I feel about you.” Turning to look around the room I continue, “I love all of you. None of this will change it. We have one thing that with powers or without we’ll still have, something that is more powerful then being able to do things. We have each other, a family, people we love. That is much better then being able to heal, no offense, Uncle Max… or to blast things… no offense Mr. Guerin and James… but I’m certain you get my meaning.”

I looked around at everyone else and took in a deep breath, “I don’t know about anyone else, but I think we all need time to think about things, get used to them. I can feel confusion, anger, fear, hesitancy… only time will help to lessen that. Mom, Dad, before things went awry at the party, Tyler had asked to walk me home, is that alright with you?” I looked over at my boyfriend as I asked softly, “That is, if you still want to and your parents don’t mind?”

~Eihleen~

I couldn’t keep from feeling completely surprised when suddenly Sabrina spoke up, her words were filled with a wisdom that I forgot young ones were capable of, but her words caused tears to fill my eyes. She’s right. No matter what, we have each other. I looked over at my daughter and reached a hand out to her shoulder. “Sabrina’s right, Marie. You won’t be loved any less.” I tell her softly, wanting nothing more then to take my little girl in my arms.

The problem was, she wasn’t a little girl anymore and I didn’t know if she’d want comfort from her mother. With a sigh, I glance around at everyone, “I think Sabrina’s right though. Unless there is something else that we want to say to the kids, we should let everyone go home and take time to think. We could all meet back here on Sunday to see if anyone has come up with any other questions.”

I glance over at my husband, concerned that he might be overwhelmed by everything that the others might be feeling and I tried to concentrate on keeping my emotions in check, something that I tried to do over the years so that I wouldn’t risk overwhelming my husband.

~Maria~

Listening to Sabrina, my eyes misted over. “Well, we know that she didn’t inherit that sort of wisdom from Isabel.” I joked, looking over to see her give me a good natured glare and then looked around. There wasn’t much more I could think to say or do myself and I was ready to simply enjoy some time with my husband. I also wanted my children to know that no matter what, I love them and would always be there. My career had been successful, maybe it was time to retire.

I wouldn’t make the decision without my family, I wanted all of them, including my oldest son to have some say. I hadn’t even told Michael that he was planning to come home too. It was a surprise and now that I’m older, I’m really good at being able to keep my mouth shut when it was necessary.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics