Dormroom Diaries (CC, ADULT) Kyle Needed (NOTE ADDED)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

im cool with starting anew, i just hope we start soon! lol!!

hugs and kisses mel
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Isabelle- What are your thoughts?????
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping this.... I'm going to attempt to get some posts out by the end of the weekend....... we will be starting fresh and I'll post a starter to get this going.

rather then taking the long road... we'll figure that everyone is in town already.... but the groups haven't all met yet.... Liz and Max have met however... though they haven't gotten to know each other real well.

Kyle and Liz are still together...... at least for the time being.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

woo hoo!!
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

bump....where is everyone??
Turn Off The Light
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

StormWolfstone wrote:bumping this.... I'm going to attempt to get some posts out by the end of the weekend....... we will be starting fresh and I'll post a starter to get this going.

rather then taking the long road... we'll figure that everyone is in town already.... but the groups haven't all met yet.... Liz and Max have met however... though they haven't gotten to know each other real well.

Kyle and Liz are still together...... at least for the time being.

Are we still re-starting this?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm sorry... with the move I forgot that the starting post hadn't been put up and lots of things have been happening in my life lately... some good and some not so good... I'll get that post up here soon.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

Yet again, it’s a Friday and I am already wishing that the day of classes were over. Well, at least the first half of my day was over. Since I don’t have afternoon classes, I can go to the salon as I always do every couple of weeks to get my nails done like most normal girls. Okay, I know that I’m not exactly normal, but since when has that ever stopped me before. I’m in college and so far my brother and our best-friends and I have enjoyed freedom. Of course, if anyone were to find out the truth about us, that would all change.

We know, that somewhere out there, there are people who would like nothing better then to cut us open and study us. Why? Because we aren’t human beings and we aren’t originally from earth. Here’s the basics of what we know about our past so far. One, we weren’t really born here, we hatched from pods looking like six year old humans. Two, we have these powers, most of them are the same as each other, but then there are those that are special just to ourselves. For instance, one I use relatively often is called Dream walking. In fact, I just did that last night to my latest date for the night. He doesn’t know it yet, but when I see him after my first class, I’m calling off our date.

His dream was simply… well gross is all I can really think to say to describe it and I certainly don’t plan to go for what he was dreaming. God, it would be nice to find a guy that could be interested in more then just my looks, one I could share everything with. I know though, that it’s very unlikely.

Tess, well, she’s my room mate and my best-friend. Her special ability is mindwarping and she is good at it. It’s helped us get away with more then I’ll ever admit to. We’ve had some fun with our powers at times, but never to the extent that it would be known.

Michael, he’s my other best-friend and his power is psychokinetic control. He’s basically good at blowing things up. My brother is the healer of the group. We’re almost certain that there is more that we don’t know how to do yet or that we just don’t realize but otherwise we are fantastic as molecular manipulation.

The four of us were adopted by different families and sometimes I wish that Michael hadn’t been given the worst of the lot and that I could have had him grow up with us instead. Thankfully, the Evans’, our adoptive parents, have welcomed both Tess and Michael into our homes as though they were family. Of course, they’d never understand just how close to true that is.

We have slight memories of another place, but we don’t know what to think about it. Sometimes, in heightened moments of emotions, we also get premonitions. Thankfully, we don’t get it that often. Still, I know one thing. I’m not wanting to deal with anyone that wants to do us harm.

So, that’s the reason we do everything we can to appear normal. Let’s not forget that we have classes and are currently attending Roswell University. In fact, I am unfortunately sitting in my first class of the day. Although, when I get done I will have a degree in fashion design. I sigh as I take my cell and send a text message to Tess, “After lunch, nails again?”

~Kyle~

RU, what a great place to be for college. I know that it wasn’t exactly what Liz had in mind at first when I got the scholarship. I’m just glad that she came with me. I’m not exactly the loner type but I know that if not for her I wouldn’t have actually taken the chance. I didn’t want to leave her behind because I loved her too much. Okay, at least, I think it’s love. Lately, I’m not so sure. I mean, Liz doesn’t know it, but I bought a ring for her, intending to ask her to marry me on our fifth anniversary which is coming up. But, lately I’ve felt guilty because every time I see this one girl, I freeze up.

She’s beautiful, blonde and there is just something about her that is so mysteriously sexy. I know nothing about her except that her name is Tess Harding and that she hangs out with only three others on campus. I’ve only seen her around for the past two weeks. Liz and I actually started our courses during the winter so the new students coming in for Spring semesters were all still coming in and getting settled in.

One of the people I’d seen Tess hanging out with, a girl, had been here the entire time we had been. I don’t know her name and I’m a bit nerved about trying to find out. She doesn’t exactly seem approachable, but Tess… I can’t get enough of looking at her and wanting to talk to her. I haven’t yet. Some jock I am. You know, they say all jocks are straightforward and I’m just trying not to make a fool of myself or hurt Liz. I don’t understand how after nearly five years I can suddenly find things changing.

I was content, more then content, I’d really thought that Liz and I had something and all I wanted to do was watch Alex and Maria find the same thing. Now, I felt like I was letting everyone down. I don’t want to give up on Liz and I. I just need to find a way to make things get spiced up again. Maybe do something to show myself that Liz and I are meant to be. Find a way to keep Tess off of my mind and fix things.

“Valenti, great practice yesterday. Don’t forget the game tonight. You’ve got to help us win.” I hear one of the guy’s that’s on the team call out and turn simply nodding and smiling. I hadn’t even realized that I’d passed my class as I walked down the hallway. I was too busy watching the halls, hoping to see Tess. I shook my head and turned back down the way I’d come from and toward my class. I only had three classes today and this was the early one, then I had a few hours before my next one.

I don’t want to tell Liz that I’m having these feelings but I do know that I need to think more on them. Maybe when Alex and Maria get in, things will be easier. Maybe when they are here to make our group complete, Liz and I will get our spark back. I hope so.
A List of All My Fics

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

"Ok guys for our next class I want you to read and write a report on two poems by a classic author....I want you to be able to tell me what they're about.... what the author was trying to express through their words and I want to know if you feel the message he or she were trying to send out...Well then your free to go guys and don't forget the assignment!" Tom my English Lit. teacher says from his perch atop his wooden desk. He's a fairly relaxed teacher, seems like a fairly relaxed guy actually.

I pack my folder back into my small blue backpack and walk towards exit at the front of the room, I have absolutly no idea on what poems Im going to use. People mill around me, pushing past not exactly eager to get to class but apprehensive about being late so early in the term. I have a free period now, I had English Lit. and since it's an early class I have my free when everyone else starts their first class.So I have my free now which will be spent either in the library or in the coffee shop here on Campus doing research for this assignment.

I keep my head down as I walk down the hall, trying to take up as little room as possible while pushing my way through the crowd. I've found the less room I take up means I get through the crowds quicker. Smiling to myself it occurs to me, that I don't actually know if being smaller helps considering I've never been a big person...I'm about 5'4 and other than my cleavage Im quite petite.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I reach to pull it out I see it's a txt message from Isabel “After lunch, nails again?” I txted back "sure love too, meet you there?" It's amazing how close Isabel and I are now, I mean growing up we couldn't really see eye to eye cause all I wanted was Max to be my king like I was his queen HA! it's such a laugh cause he's like a brother to me now, like Michael is as well they're my family.

I spent so long on the outside because I held onto this ideal of how our lives were supose to be but now I know that although we don't know very much about where we come from we are Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess and all we can do is live our lives like that and it deffinatly isn't that bad cause we have each other!

I'm brought out of my reverie my colliding into someone's solid chest
"ooph!" expels from my lungs as all the wind is knocked from my body.
Turn Off The Light
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

I have a quick question. Is this the freshman year for Liz and Maria? I know it said that Maria had started out at NYU but then is transferring but wouldn't Kyle get a scholarship before actually starting college? Just want to get that clear before I post for Liz. Thanks!

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!