Dormroom Diaries (CC, ADULT) Kyle Needed (NOTE ADDED)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"So, um, would you want to maybe get together sometime and go over the list of books we're supposed to read?"
Doesn't she have a guy? And shes asking me to hang out with her?

"I mean, it might help us write our papers if we can bounce ideas and feelings on the books off of each other. Do you have Mrs. Matthews?"
I nodd immediately, "Yeah...yeah I do..."

Ok try not to get too excited...its not like shes asking you out on a date... I tell myself, but I can't help but grin. "Yeah...sure sounds like...a good idea"
He swallows nervously before saying, "So uh...you know where I am...uh...one second..."
I quickly open the door I had been fumbling over before and grab a pen and some paper.

"Here" I say writing my number down for her and offering it to her.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

Max writes down his number and hands it to me. As I take it, our fingers brush and I feel a spark from him. I wonder if he felt it too. Looking in his eyes, I'm lost for a minute. Then I shake my head and realize that if I stay, I might let this get too out of hand. "Um, thanks. I..I have to go. I'm supposed to meet...someone. You know, you can knock on my door anytime...I mean if you want to study." I know I'm red at this point and I push my hair impatiently behind my ear. I look anywhere but at his face.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

OOC: Hey everyone! Guys, I’m so so sorry that I’ve been gone for so long. The past weeks have been hell for me with the illness I’ve been through. But I’m fine now, and back to the game and finally post. LOL

*Michael*

Boring day. Definitely a boring day. I look down at my watch. I was supposed to be in History class about…..oh, that’s right. About two hours ago, when it was over ONE HOUR ago. Like it mattered. What use do I have for world history? I’m not the least bit concerned about the history of this planet, and I never have been.

Then again, I don’t tend to be concerned with Geometry, Anatomy, Physics…Hmmm… I suppose some would say that I have, what’s that phrase, an authority issue? Thumbing my nose at the educational system?

Nope. I’m just more equipped to teach these classes then the ridiculous minded and numbly underpaid bowtie wearing dudes that walk the halls of this place. Not that I’m a bragger. They just wouldn’t understand. No one would. No one…

Walking along the halls, I wonder if the others are in class, or off doing something interesting. Not much of a day for me to do anything interesting. I could go to the art room. But then if I did, they’d realise I wasn’t in History. Busted. Not smart. So sighing, I turn towards the rec room in the dorm, crashing on the couch with a copy of Sheltering Sky in my hand. A good read. Most consider it too much of an intellectual read. Another thing that makes people think I’m bizarre. Don’t go to class, but I read stuff like this. Like I said, they wouldn’t understand…

Sighing, I open the page, taking over where I left off…

“Because we do not know when we will die…”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Um, thanks. I..I have to go. I'm supposed to meet...someone. You know, you can knock on my door anytime...I mean if you want to study."

She doesn't look at me. Yep....Ive made an arse out of mysself or something. I must have. How could I not have? She's practically running away from me. Maybe I should go first...that way she can b less embarressed about it...
But if I do that it will be awkward because I was going to go into my room and all...and Im standing here with my door open. I give her a small smile even though shes not looking at me to see it. "Uh, yeah ok...sounds...nice"

I swallow. Maybe I could go in the rec room or something...take a book or something just so that it looks like I was going to do that anyway...which believe me I wasn't. I was going to go in my room and be unsociable...Im good at that...

"Uh...well...it was nice talking to you Liz" I say carefully. I quickly go inside and grab my "Pride and Prejudice" book. "Well I've gotta go too..." I say as I close my dorm door again. "See you later Liz" I say befor scuttling off down the corridor. As soon as Im out of sight, I put my back against the wall and sigh.

I just spoke to her. Holy hell...I spoke to her! God shes so....
Ok stop this right now. I can't stay here too long incase Liz comes and sees me...and that wouldn't do at all. I quickly hightail it down the corridor and make my way to the rec room. As soon as Im inside I see Michael reading.

"Hey Michael" I say as I go and take a seat in a chair opposite him. I think Im floating on air. I sigh as I put my head back in the chair. I, Max Evans, spoke to Liz Parker. Said Max Evans also spoke to her using sentances containing more than three words. Max Evans is now sitting somewhere outside his room, trying not to combust.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I watch him walk away and feel a part of me go with him. "Get a grip, Parker!" I mumble to myself. Then I go over to my room, unlock the door and walk inside. Maybe I can call Maria later and get things straight in my head. After dropping off my books and putting Max's number carefully in my dresser drawer, I check myself in the mirror and leave the room to meet Kyle. When I get down to the quad, I look around for him.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

*Michael*

"Hey Michael."

I know the voice without even looking up at the book. It's Max. He came into the room and took a seat in the chair nearby, plopping down in it with what my peripheral vision thought was a book in his hand. I didn't want to look up to see; I was at a good part in the book.

But I had to look up. That "Hey Michael," had that tone that said his mind was way out in left field. You could tell. I had to check, otherwise he'd be pining, mooning, brooding...whatever it was that he was doing...all evening. And not only would I be concerned for a friend, but he'd be sighing in thought all through reading, and bothering me to death. I'd never make any progress on this book.

"What's on your mind Maxwell?" I ask, putting the book down and looking up at him. "That's your, "My voice says 'Hey,' but my mind says 'I'm preoccupied and really need to talk' tone. So talk. I'm no Shrink, but hey, I'm all you've got."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"What's on your mind Maxwell?"
I move my head forward and see Michael putting down his book. Oops...I hadnt meant to disurb him...

"That's your, "My voice says 'Hey,' but my mind says 'I'm preoccupied and really need to talk' tone. So talk. I'm no Shrink, but hey, I'm all you've got."
I cant help but smile at that. "You know me too well" I mutter before sighing again. I know Michael's not gonna be intrested or like what I'm about to say...but he did ask, so Im not gonna not tell him now...

"I just spoke to the girl down the hall" I say, a slight hint of triumph to my voice. "And I wasnt a total idiot about it and we had an actual conversation...and then....get this...we're gonna meet up to study our English lit books together!" I say with a grin. My grin quickly fades as I then say "Of course she does have a boyfriend....but Im not going to focus on that"

I look at Michael and then add "And yes, I know nothing can happen before you say it ok Michael? I'm meant to be alone and I'm good at it. Infact the only reason Im not in my room right now alone is because...well I couldnt at the time" I explain.

I raise an eyebrow when I realise Michael hasn't replied yet. "Ok, thanks for talking" I joke lamely. Never was good at the whole 'being social' thing.
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

*Michael*

"You know me too well," Max grins as he looks at me. That look on his face...uh-oh. I know that look on his face. This can only be one thing, and I don't like it.

"I just spoke to the girl down the hall," he says, still grinning. Yep. Just what I thought. Not good. Not good at all. "And I wasnt a total idiot about it and we had an actual conversation..." Max continues, "...and then....get this...we're gonna meet up to study our English lit books together!" Max grin disappears, a kind of clouded look replacing it as he adds, "Of course she does have a boyfriend....but Im not going to focus on that"

I start to speak in response; Max should reaise how stupid this is. Mixing with...this the "locals?" Not smart. Not smart at all. He's the one that normally keeps the brains in this outfit, normally thinks ahead. Why isn't he using them this time? But before I can say these things aloud, Max beats me to the punch.

"And yes, I know nothing can happen before you say it ok Michael? I'm meant to be alone and I'm good at it. Infact the only reason Im not in my room right now alone is because...well I couldnt at the time"

I sigh, sitting in silent thought for a brief moment. At least he understands that mixing with them for anything other than fun isn't smart. But hell, even FUN is a dumb move. This just isn't the smartest thing Maxwell's ever pulled off. I'm not his father, but I'm not happy about it. Half of me wants to chew him out, the other half just wants to act like a father and turn him over my knee and beat the sense into him.

The second half could be fun. I've never beat Max before.

"Ok, thanks for talking," Max says. I look up, hearing the even tone, but seeing the slight grin on his face. It was Max's very dry way of cracking a joke. He and I neither one were very good at the...socializing...kind of thing, with people. With each other, it was easier. But not by much. Just wasn't in us for some reason. Whether it was our raising, or just not in our makeup, who knew. We just weren't.

"If I have to tell you yet again how stupid I think it is to go flirting with the locals around here, Maxwell, I think I'm going to give myself a headache," I say. "So you know what? This time, I'm not going to even bother." I put the book down, sighing as I sit up, leaning forward. Times like this made me wish I just locked myself up in my apartment and stayed there. I wasn't good in this department.

"Look. We're not exactly easy to work relationships, man. Just doesn't fit in to our...unusual schedules or lifestyles. And man, I hate to break it to your hopelessly romantic heart there, but the pretty ones are ALWAYS the ones that you can't trust worth a piece of dirt. She find out anything about us and she'll go blabbing. Garanteed. You want to risk that over a pretty face and a romp in the hay from a romantic night of...."textbook reading," Max?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"If I have to tell you yet again how stupid I think it is to go flirting with the locals around here, Maxwell, I think I'm going to give myself a headache, So you know what? This time, I'm not going to even bother."
Totally typical Michael response of course. I watch him sigh and put his book down. Oh God he's not about to give me a speech is he? Thats normally my job. He leans forward.

"Look. We're not exactly easy to work relationships, man. Just doesn't fit in to our...unusual schedules or lifestyles. And man, I hate to break it to your hopelessly romantic heart there, but the pretty ones are ALWAYS the ones that you can't trust worth a piece of dirt. She find out anything about us and she'll go blabbing. Garanteed. You want to risk that over a pretty face and a romp in the hay from a romantic night of...."textbook reading," Max?"

I roll my eyes at him. "Michael you worry too much." Whoa. Did I just say that. Oh God I'm not thinking straight and saying that really isn't going to help my case. "What I mean is..." I say correcting myself "...theres no need to panic. Its not a romp in the hay, its not romantic, hell its not even a date. Its a "maybe we can get together some time to read the stuff for class" thing."

I sit forward in my chair and look at him evenly. "Come on Michael, I know what I'm doing. I'm not some stupid girl with a crush. I can handle it. Plus I'm pretty sure her boyfriend would pulverise me and I really am not in the mood for a broken nose right now" I say trying the joke thing again but failing even worse than before.