Crossing Distance (Adult/CC/UC) 2 needed...Started

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

LIZ~

The evening rush is dying down and I lean against the counter, sweaty and exausted. Max and the others left about an hour ago and today was Maria’s day off, so Lexi and Agnus are my only company (though Agnus can hardly be considered good company). The silence is killing me, “So Agnus, you got any plans tonight?” I ask, smiling brightly. The woman looks at me like I’m nuts and walks away.

“Serves me right for trying to have an actual conversation with the woman.” I grumble to myself. I look over at Alexandria, who is working the register, and study her slight form. There’s a purplish bruise on her cheek that not even make-up can cover, and ugly red welts on her arm. I’m tempted to talk to her, to ask her if everything is okay, despite our rule about not letting others in, but she always seems so quite, like she doesn’t want you to notice her.

Kinda like Max and the others, I think wryly to myself, Maybe she’s an alien. I giggle at the thought and Lexi flashes me a weird look. The thought of Max makes me smile to myself as I straighten the ketschep bottles. He’s been the perfect boyfriend ever since Nasedo kidnapped me, always so sweet and attentitive. Knowing him, he probably blames himself for the whole thing, though I personally think the little blond hussy is to blame. God, I so don’t want to be thinking about Tess and Nasedo right now. Throwing caution to the wind, I walk over to Lexi. Screw the rules, the girl looks like she needs a friend, “Hey Lexi, wanna rent a movie after closing and hang out?”

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

Peering over my menu, I glance around to The Crashdown to see if there is anyone of importance here and see Isabel, trying not to look at me. Well, if she wants to ignore me then that’s fine with me. Our friendship was nice while it lasted but whatever, I don’t need or want friends. What I do need and want is to get off this damn planet and I’m willing to do that by any means possible.

Alexandria Monroe, a girl that I briefly recall from one of my classes at school comes over and takes my order. I try not to stare at the bruises that are barely hidden by dark sunglasses. The sight of her bruises makes me remember the ones that use to adore my body. It makes me remember the cruel taunts that Nasedo would snarl about me being unwanted and worthless. It makes me remember that I could have had a good life if I hadn’t of been left alone by the other three.

Pushing all of thoughts aside, I give Alexandria my order and wait for her to head back to the counter before I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Everything about The Crashdown offends me. The people, the décor, everything Its mainly the people that offend me the most and its one in particular. Liz ‘The whole world has to revolve around me’ Parker.

God, I hate her so much. She has the perfect life and yet she still isn’t happy with it. It makes me sick and she is making my mission all the more harder. The need to get off of this planet is desperate and burning constantly. And little Miss. Perfect Parker is going to live to regret it if she keeps getting in my way. I was raised by a killer after all, I’m pretty sure that some of his know how much have rubbed off on me. All it would take was my powers and bang, problem solved.

I know that my case wasn’t made any better with the others when I didn’t show any signs of worry or concern when Liz was kidnapped but that’s because I wasn’t worried. I couldn’t care less what happened to the stupid human, after all there are billions of them on this planet. They are like a frinkin disease. They just keep spreading and spreading and the only cure is to get off of this damn planet.

Its really a pity that her kidnappers didn’t see fit to finish the job off. It would have saved me a lot of time and harass.

“Hey Lexi, wanna rent a movie after closing and hang out?” I hear Liz ask Alexandria and I try not to cringe. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board, painful and irritating.
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Nicholas~

"Hotel. Nic and I have to check in for a while." He answers the skin. I glance back and see him smile. He reaches forward placing his hand on my leg. “"We've got some planning to do. A great deal of planning. Dani and the others have no idea that they are just pawns in our bigger plan."

He is right, I actually think Danielle believes I was scared when I first approached her and her crew. Heh! She was cocky the first time I approached her, barking orders to her underlings like she was a queen and the king of all people was one of her underlings!

“So, Nic... are you about ready for what's to come?" Khivar speaks breaking me out of my musing. He smiles again running his hand up my leg. That was one of the thing Khivar learned on Earth, the art of flirting. When he first came here he just took what he wanted... now he just gives a little warning before he does it.

“Of course.” I shift slightly this damn body is ticklish! It’s kind of embarrassing me the general and second to Khivar ticklish. I fear when he fiends out or he could already know he did chose this skin. “We have a lot to deal with before the two royals meet.”

Two sets of royals one easily manipulated the other a big thorn in my side. Max Zan who ever the hell he is and his sister Isabel Vilondra, who I like better the Lonnie. Michael Rath who acts a lot like his double and finally Tess the cold queen Ava so unlike her double. They have the granolith the power and yet they no nothing of it. And it’s that power that is the driving force behind all of this.

Khivar continues to move his hand up my leg then slowly back down again. Slow torture what he is good at. I look at him. “That could wait though I’d like a chance to get settled in.”
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lexi~

"Are you ready to order, Isabel?" I ask as I stand before her table. I'd been pretty busy and Agnes had decided yet again to take a break so I was helping to cover her tables and my own. I can't help but feel like I'm out of place around Isabel.

She's never really seemed to like me much. In fact, I don't think anyone in this town really likes me much other then Brand, but he's new to town and my boyfriend.

"Just the usual." Isabel replies and I write it down.

"Be back with your order soon." I tell her and take the order to Jose'. After he's got it, I make my way back toward the tables and ask Tess, "Ready to order?" She gives me her order and I turn it in before making my way to the register where a couple of customers wait. Out of the corner of my eye I see Liz is busy so it's a good thing I moved to handle this. Fixing the sunglasses on my face, I ring out the customers giving them the best smiles I can and telling them to have a good day and such.

I've just finished ringing out a customer and am about to go check on the orders I had when Liz, the daughter of my boss came up to me, “Hey Lexi, wanna rent a movie after closing and hang out?”

I'm shocked by the offer as I look at her from behind my sunglasses. "Umm... I don't know... I..." I begin, realizing that I'm
stammering like an idiot but I really don't know if it would be a good idea. I had so many secrets I'd been trying to hide...

Do I really want to risk the chance of something coming out? "I mean, you and your friends usually have plans... I wouldn't want to... umm... be in the way."

I'll play it this way instead, see if she retracts her offer, after all since when did she want to actually hang out with me? To everyone in this town other then Branch I was simply the quiet girl in town that always had accidents. "Lexi! Order up!" I hear Jose' call out and sigh, "I've got to get that..." I walk off to get the order and notice that both Isabel's and Tess's are done so picking them up I walk over and deliver Tess' first since she's closest and then Isabel's.

I always felt strange being around them, like some strange recognition that I constantly found myself trying to ignore. I glance over towards Liz, still wondering why she'd ask and walk over to get Brand his drink which I would be paying for because I wanted to.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Liz~

Well that went well. God, have I really been that oblivious to her? I chew on my lower lip for a moment, before making up my mind and walking over to Lexi, "You'd hardly be in the way Lexi, but no, I don't have any plans. I really do just wanna hang out. If you aren't interested, or have other plans," I say, pointedly nodding towards Brand and smiling, "Then just lemme know and I'll quit bugging you."

While she thinks it over, I let my gaze wander around the cafe and glare at Tess from where she sits watching me. If she had her way, I'd already be dead. I don't know why Max and the others don't just tell her to go to hell. The way I felt when Nasedo kidnapped me...Ugh, I never want to feel that way again.

I turn back to Lexi before she has a chance to respond," My aunt's having a baby and my parents are flying out to see her tonight. I hate being here alone and could really use a friend, but I'm really not in the mood to deal with the others. Sometimes ya just need a break from the people you're close to, ya know?" I ask, hoping she'll agree. I really like Lexi, and I think we'd make really good friends, but it's a two-way street. I can't very well force my friendship on the girl if she's not interested.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lexi~

Handing Brand his drink, I give him a smile as I step back and glance around to see who needs my attention next. I sigh slightly as I see Liz walking over towards me and listen in silence as she tells me, "You'd hardly be in the way Lexi, but no, I don't have any plans. I really do just wanna hang out. If you aren't interested, or have other plans," she nods in my boyfriend’s direction with a smile, "Then just lemme know and I'll quit bugging you."

I still don’t quite get why she’s wanting to hang out with me when she barely even knows who I am. Still, it couldn’t harm me to get to know someone else and it would give me a reason to stay away from my father for a while longer. Just thinking about my dad causes me to feel chills running up and down my back. Honestly, I don’t want to go home ever again but I know I’ll have to.

"My aunt's having a baby and my parents are flying out to see her tonight. I hate being here alone and could really use a friend, but I'm really not in the mood to deal with the others. Sometimes ya just need a break from the people you're close to, ya know?" Liz adds before I can really give my decision.

I find myself glancing at Brand who is giving me an encouraging smile and nodding his head. We don’t have plans for the next couple of nights because his father wants him to help with a few things in their house. So, I can’t really use him as an excuse to remain reclusive as I have often tried to do and I won’t lie. Granted, I never admit what my father has done to me, but I won’t lie about having plans when I really don’t have any.

Taking a deep breath I slowly nod as I look back at Liz, “Uh… okay. If you are certain, I would like that. Brand and I don’t have plans tonight… he’s just here while he can be.” I tell Liz and I can’t help but notice that she had been looking Liz’s way. Nor can I forget how it had seemed as though they had all been close and now there was a rift between some of them.

“I don’t have any plans, rarely do most times.” I find myself admitting with a shrug of my shoulders. “When we close, we can decide what we want to do movie wise.” I start to turn away but find myself turning back, “Thanks, Liz.” With a smile, I turn to walk away and I hope Brand doesn’t go saying anything since he has been after me about getting to know people for a while.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

O_O what should I post? Where do you want Kyle? *looks around*
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

You can have Kyle wherever you want him to be Anna, you'd had him at home but any character is welcome to go to the Crash
A List of All My Fics

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

I nearly choke on my cherry coke when Liz sends a glare in my direction. Oh my God, am I meant to be intimidated by a weak human? Especially that weak and pathetic human? Ha! That’s probably the most amusing thought I’ve had today. What does she think she could do to me? Bore me to death by talking about Max or just plain old make me gag to death by making puppy dog eyes at him.

I try not to listen to hers and Alexandria’s conversation but its pretty hard. I mean, you just never know what stupid thing Parker is going to say next.

“I hate being here alone and could really use a friend, but I'm really not in the mood to deal with the others. Sometimes ya just need a break from the people you're close to, ya know?"

Jesus Christ, that bitch has no idea what its like to be alone, truly alone. But there she is whining that she needs a break from the people she is close to. I feel a familiar knot of anger form in my stomach. She has Max, she has Isabel and she has the rest of the ‘I know an Alien club’ eating out of the palm of her hand but she still isn’t happy.

I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. I feel my hands tingle with my powers before I gain control of them again. I wish that I could just blast her away. I wish that I could just make her disappear forever. I don’t know how anyone can bear to be near her without wanting to hurt her. If I was Alexandria I would be running for the hills instead of agreeing to spend a whole night with that brainless tramp.

I finish off my cherry coke before walking up to the counter. I try not to smile smugly as Liz sends another glare in my direction. Does she realize how pathetic she is? Her journal must be full of whining and bitching. I can just imagine it.

Dear Diary,

Today Max told me that he loved and not that boyfriend stealing blonde alien but of course, I’m not happy with that. I need to make sure that everyone around me is dying of misery before I can be truly happy. How can I be happy if the people around me are happier? Its not fair. This world is so cruel. Blah, blah, blah, I’m a bitch, blah, blah.

Love, Liz

Gag! God, just thinking about it makes me sick. Tapping my fingers against the counter I glare slightly at the waitresses, " Can I get some service around here? Some people have better things to do then stand around idly gossiping.”
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Bump.