Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

"Thanks for saying that Isabel...but its not true. I don't deserve Liz. And yes I let Zan walk over me but I can't fight this one. They spent all night together. I mean...what am I meant to do? I can't do anything now. Liz is Zan's now. And I swear if he hurts her I will...Theres nothing I can do Isabel." With that Max gets up and gets a clean shirt out of his closet.

"When I see her later Im just gonna tell her I know and that Im happy for her before we go in and then leave. She can then hang out with Zan and I can...well I can book a plane ticket to somewhere far away...hmm...maybe England...I hear it rains a lot...."

With a last worried glance I walk out of the room to try Alex again. I call his cell which goes automatically to the answering machine so I leave a message.

"Hey, Alex. Listen I'm really worried about Max. He's really upset and acting strange. Please get over here as soon as possible! I need you here," I say as my voice starts quivering, "Ok...bye" I hang up the phone, hoping Alex will get here before Max does anything stupid.
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Five hours later I wake up,feeling only slightly better and with a mood to match.I sit up in bed and notice my image in the mirror...Yikes!
Puffy eyes and hair all messed up by the covers.Just great...here I look like a wreck and I'm sure my new girlfriend is looking as good as new right now.

Hopping out of bed I am about to walk in to the bathroom when instead I remember to reconnect the phone and also check my cell for messages.Ah...new voice mail.I hope it's Iz..."Hey, Alex. Listen I'm really worried about Max. He's really upset and acting strange. Please get over here as soon as possible! I need you here."

What's he done to her?Stupid fool must have guessed that she's the girl I was talking about.He must have asked her something.Oh I am going to beat him up for this.I send her a message immediately...I'll be there in twenty minutes Izzy.

With that I race around,showering,shaving and dressing so that indeed in twenty minutes with to my amazement and my parents irritation,I am flying out of the house again,"Something is up with Max." I yell over my shoulder as I charge out of the house and run down the street

Five minutes later I find myself outside the Evans' front door.
*KNOCK*
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

I open the door to see Alex there and sigh in relief. I almost grab him and kiss him, but I remember where we are. "Hey, come on in. I'm so glad to see you."

I grab Alex's hand and take him upstairs. We step in to my room first as I close the door behind him and kiss him senseless for a couple of minutes which actually helps me to relax.

I pull away to tell him again, "I am soo glad your here," then I add with a mischievious smile, "...for obviously more than one reason."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Isabel opens the door and pulls me inside,"Hey, come on in. I'm so glad to see you." she says happily and I smile at her and give her hand a squeeze,"It's great to see you to Iz."

Before I can ask her anything she drags me upstairs to her bedroom and closes the door,for a moment I have visions of Mr.Evans storming in with a gun and shooting me but all thoughts fly out of the window when Isabel starts kissing me.

I am in heaven!

Unfortunately it all ends to soon for me and she pulls away smiling mischieviously,"I am soo glad your here...for obviously more than one reason."
I think I must be blushing but I manage to reply,"Glad to be of service."
We both laugh and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her in for a hug.
"You said you needed me.What's the matter?" I ask as I rest my chin on the top of her head
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Isabel just leaves the room without saying anything. I take it that she agrees with my plan then. So with that I pul my suitcase out from my closet and dump it on my bed. I think I'll start with my underwear...or else I'll forget them...

Wait. Am I really thinking of running away? Leaving?
Yes. Yes I am. Cos I cant stand to watch Zan and Liz kiss. I would rather gouge my eyes out.

And with that thought I get my underwear and put them in the suitcase.
And then I hear them. Alex and Isabel...in her room.....kissing.

I quickly start to fold up sweaters and trousers and put them in suitcase neatly. I need out of here now.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

Liz doesn't wake as I lay her down and that re-assures me. I know the girl needs her rest. I hurry up and use the bathroom, wishing I could grab a shower, but that just wouldn't be appropriate. I don't have any other clothes to put on anyway. It'll have to wait until I get home.

Now that I'm cleaned up again, I step back out to the living room and find that Liz is still asleep. I'm not sure what to do. Do I write a note and let her to her privacy, or would that seem like I 'snuck out'? Do I hang around and wait for her to wake, or would that be taking liberties, hanging out in her place when she wasn't aware of it?

Biting my lip, I decide on the note. I find a piece of paper and start writing what I hope is a nice greeting.

Dear Liz,

I had a wonderful time with you last night. I can't remember ever enjoying an evening half so much. You are a most amazing girl and I am so happy. I hope we can go out again soon.

From our conversations, I remember that she's working the early shift at the Crashdown on Sunday so she should have most of the afternoon free. Maybe that would be a good time to get together.

Maybe we can do some minature golf or a movie on Sunday, if that's good for you. I'll give you a call in a little while. Rest well.

~Zan

Finishing the note, I look up to see if Liz is still asleep. Can I risk leaving with a little kiss on her cheek?
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"You said you needed me.What's the matter?" Alex asks and my somewhat good mood parishes as I remember the morning's previous events.

"I'm worried about Max. He's really gone crazy about this whole Liz and Zan thing," I look down and almost inaudibly mumble, "and I kind of said some stuff that I can't take back."

I look up to Alex with tears starting to form in my eyes, hoping he'll have an idea. "I thought maybe you could talk to him, help him to think things through."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Isabel looks up at me with tears threatening to spill on to her cheeks and says in a voice which is barely audible,"I thought maybe you could talk to him, help him to think things through."

"Okay...first of all,I dont' want you crying." I kiss her eyelids one by one "second of all I'll go talk to that crazy brother of yours.He called me up this morning and bored me to tears or was it back to sleep...I can't remember." I give her a quick hug and turn to open her door but close it again when I remember something else

"Umm...he might know that you and I are seeing each other.I swear I didn't tell him but he's smart enough to out two and two together."
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Umm...he might know that you and I are seeing each other. I swear I didn't tell him but he's smart enough to out two and two together." Alex says before he walks out.

My face pales to a shade lighter and my mouth drops slightly. "Umm...yeah, Max knows," is all I can get out as I look at the wall beside him to avoid his eyes, "just try not to bring it up at all...and you might not get killed."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

She averts her eyes and looks quite sick for a moment...does being with me embarrass her so much?
I catch the end of her sentence,"...just try not to bring it up at all...and you might not get killed."

"Thanks Iz...you really know how to comfort a guy." I say with a grin "But I think I can hold my own against Max."

I leave her room and knock on Max's door,"Max,it's me Alex."