Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

The man has lost his mind,just when I thought they were going to stop he jumps on Zan once more and starts calling him names and kicks him hard.
"MAX...have you gone crazy.Stop it!" I yell at him

He stops for a moment but then just as quickly resumes punching Zan who is quite out of it after being kicked where no man wants to be kicked,"STOP you idiot!You're going to injure him." I hold his arms from behind trying to pull him as far away from Zan as possible

"Isabel,a little help here...get Zan up off the floor and call your dad or your mom.Max,what the frack is wrong with you?" I dont' expect him answer because he's too busy struggling against me
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He obliges my request and I can honestly say no one has ever given me so much pleasure in my entire life. It's as if every part of him was manufactured solely to fit my specific needs. As he pounds himself harshly into my trembling form thoughts evade my mind that I never thought possible. Such as the word... love...and...only. What's wrong with me? I'm acting like some silly school girl with an infatuated crush. We are both consenting adults here ,and we know exactly what this is Uhh... What have I gotten myself into?

His lips graze my neck sending electrical chills down my spine. His urgent words bring me back to reality. "Ria...I can't hold on baby..." He breaths heavier causing me to cling tighter to his thrashing body, "Are you....ready...." Now I don't know if it was his swift movements or the simple fact that he called me baby ,but whatever it was it he send me over the edge in record time. "Yeah! Oh Rath cum with me." I demand clinching him tighter with muscles I didn't realize I had control over. My body floats in exctasy as he empties himself into me and it is then that I realize our mistake.

"Rath... We.. didn't... use ... a condom." I huff out in deep pants trying to calm my increasing rapid heartbeat. This has never happened to me before. I've always been well protected. What is he gonna say? Will he regret it now? Shit. I know better. I should have... Well, what's done is done. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

Just when I thought I had a chance of getting a handle on this, he turns the tide and kicks me. Man, I'm in just a sea of pain here. I can't even move, just holding myself and trying to hold back the screams. Damn you, Max!

I hear him ranting about being hurt and 'the girl you've loved since first sight is in your brothers arms'. Now I'm starting to understand. This is about Liz. How the hell did he hear about that? I'd like to say something to assauge him although the things that come to mind are far more likely to make him madder. I'd like to dodge the extra punches he's throwing at me, but I can't. It hurts!

"STOP you idiot! You're going to injure him." Alex shouts, and I can't help but think he's WAY too late for that. He does pull Max away and for a few moments, I'm no longer being pummelled. I lay there, struggling to breathe. Oh man ...

"He's nuts. He's totally insane," I gasp.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"STOP you idiot! You're going to injure him."

And with that I feel my supposed best friend pulling me away, pulling me away from my evil, backstabbing brother.

"He's nuts. He's totally insane," my gasping brother says.

"Oh ill show you how insane! Ill show you injury you BASTARD!"
I flail desperately to try and get out of Alex's grip.
"LET GO!" I yell at him. "LET ME AT HIM! He doesnt know anything like the pain hes caused me. He'll never know! He'll never care! He might as well have stabbed me himself...would have been less PAINFUL!"

I try to rush out of his arms but Alex has me gripped tight. I look at Alex to plead with him to let me go...but he won't. I look back at Zan, I want to kill him. I want to kill him!

And its then I see the painful look on his face. And I had just inflicted that on another human being. I had done it. I had use violence. I had hit and punched and kicked...
Like Zan. I was as bad as Zan.

And before I can stop myself Ive sunk to my knees and for the second time in about an hour I was sobbing away on the floor.

I was as bad as Zan....I was as bad...as Zan.
"I'm gonna hurl" I mutter.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"Yeah! Oh Rath cum with me."
Oh holy realms of unbeliveable pleasure. I feel her tighten and I canthelp but lose control. My body rocks as I feel my self reach a height I have never ever felt before. I cant believe the pure pleasure...nothing has ever felt so...right.

"Rath... We.. didn't... use ... a condom."

Bollocks!

I look at her. "Erm...are you on the pill?" I ask immediately hoping she would say yes. "I'm so sorry...if your worried Im pretty sure I aint got anything...but I could go and get checked for you if you want..."

Whoa whoa...what the hell! Oh my god I sound like some...sensitive dude.
Ergh ergh! Whats going on?!?!

Deciding to use a different tack I decide to hold her so my head is on her shoulder. "Im sure everything will be fine" I say quietly.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

"Isabel,a little help here...get Zan up off the floor and call your dad or your mom." Alex tells me as he grabs Max off of Zan and scolds him, but I can't move. Is Max really wrong for doing what he did to Zan? I know violence is wrong, but if I had a sister that did that to me I would be just as furious.

"Get up," I say fairly harshly as I look down at Zan, "You two should be ashamed of yourselves." I look between both of my brothers who have gone mad, and Max drops down and cries for yet a second time today. What is this world coming to?

"I'm gonna hurl." Max says, and I can't say I feel any different after looking at this sorry mess.

"What's going on is everything alright?" I hear my mom say as she rushes into the room. How has she only now realized something terribly wrong just occurred?

"Oh my..." Mom drops off as she sees the seriousness of the matter.
"Zan, are you just now getting in?"

Great. The world has officially ended.
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Erm...are you on the pill?" He questions and I immediately shake my head no. How could I have been so wreakless? I'm not usually this irresponsible I just... I don't know. I wasn't thinking with my head."I'm so sorry...if your worried Im pretty sure I aint got anything...but I could go and get checked for you if you want..." My head shoots up suprised at his thoughfulness ,but like a flash his concern is gone and once again the stonewall resurfaces. I swear just when I think I've gotten somewhere I get the door slammed in my face.

I guess you could say it's a two way street though ,and it's not fair that I keep shutting him out. Maybe I should have never started this. It can only end in trouble. "Im sure everything will be fine" He replies softly and for the first time I feel like I'm the one leading him and not the other way around. Smiling a slight sad smile I lean over and kiss him gently across the lips. That felt kind of like a goodbye kiss. Maybe it was. "I know it will." I assure him before bracing my hands on the edge of the dock and lifting myself up.

A modest woman would have covered up her nude body in shame. However modest has never been a term associated with me and I like to keep it that way. Walking over my pile of clothes I slip them on silently before turning to my surprised lover. Trying to keep a shread of dignity I state, "It was a hell of a ride Guerin." Yep, there's my defense mechanisms coming into play. I wish things could be different ,but they're not. I'm still me... fiercly independent and he's still him... sexy, wet, dripping water from head to... Oh. New thoughts.

"Call me up next time you feel the need to... cool down." I motion toward the water before gathering up the remainder of my belongings. With that I begin to head off into the night. It's not that far of a walk into town. :wink: This what I do. I get in, get off, and get out. So why does it feel different this time?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I hear Alex tell Isabel to help me up, but all she does is command me to do it myself. Yeah, like that'll really help sort out this PAIN.

"Thanks a lot, sis," I tell her, under my breath. Gritting my teeth together, I struggle to do it, anyway. I don't want to be laid out on the floor by my wimpy brother, Max. I didn't even DO anything.

Max is talking about puking. He better get himself to the bathroom, 'cause I sure as hell aint gonna clean up after him. I'm the one who should be sick.

Mom rushes in and after a few words of surprise and concern, her attention focuses on me. "Zan, are you just now getting in?"

"Yeah," I decide to confess. It's hard to talk while keeping my teeth clenched against the pains in my body, but I do my best. "I fell asleep while watching a movie. Sorry I didn't call."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"What's going on is everything alright?"

Mom. Oh God. How could this possibly get anyworse.

"Oh my...Zan, are you just now getting in?"
Damn right he is! Out with the girl I love!

"Yeah, I fell asleep while watching a movie. Sorry I didn't call."

I hear Mom sigh. "Zan what are we going to do with you?" she says. "So does someone want to tell me whats going on?"

There is silence. Half of me wants to say its all my fault...but it isnt. He backstabbed me. My own twin.
"Fine then. I want you two in the kitchen now" She says angrily.

Im not looking up I know she means Zan and I. Who else could she mean? I hear walk towards the kitchen. As soon as shes out of the room I get up and dash to the bathroom where I promptly begin retching. I was as bad as Zan.
And yet Zan gets the girl.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
Sh kisses me gently. "I know it will." And with that she gets out.

I watch her as she gracefully goes and picks up clothes and puts them on. "It was a hell of a ride Guerin."

Thats it?!?!
Wait....what am I thinking...of course thats it...
I get out of the dock just watching her. I don't bother putting on clothes yet. I want this moment to last a bit longer.

"Call me up next time you feel the need to... cool down." And with that she takes the rest of her things and walks off into the new day.
What the hell! I know its what...at LEAST gone 9 in the morning...probably a lot later...I don't know. All I know is...its not midday yet. But she shouldnt be walking alone.

Quickly I yank my clothes on and jump on my baby. "Lets go get her"
Quickly I rev the engine and take off. When she comes back into sight again, I slow and stop beside her. "You want a ride?" I say with a small grin. "No point in making the lady walk"