Matches Made... (Adult/CC/UC/AU) *OC's welcome* RECASTING!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Matches Made... (Adult/CC/UC/AU) *OC's welcome* RECASTING!!

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Matches Made In Heaven

Disclaimer: I don't own the Roswell aspect of this, just using creativity :D

Rating: Adult

Couples: UC/CC

Summary: Listed below....

Nadia Youngblood - She had always been good at playing matchmaker for others, but she had never had the luck on her own. Still, despite her own failed relationships, she continued to make love matches for others and when she felt she had done what she could in one city, she would pick her shop up and move to another. Her travels have now taken her to Roswell, New Mexico. The database she had compiled over the years was constantly updated in case she found the perfect match of a client in a different town. She moves to Roswell and opens her shop, but at first finds herself disappointed because no new clients seem to have an interest.

Maria DeLuca - Having been in the spotlight for two years, Maria has grown tired of the celebrity match they try to set up. She went back to Roswell for a vacation and saw Matches Made In Heaven, a reputable organization. She decided on her own to sign up. Of course, she wouldn't sign up on her own and she dragged her best-friends in with her.

Alex Whitman - A successful computer programmer, he rarely attempted to get into the dating scene, especially after the loss of his fiance' when he was 18. He'd loved Connie very much and her loss stayed with him. When Maria returned after a two year success on the stage, he was hard put to agree to this matchmaking company, but he finally gave in. He soon learns that moving on isn't quite that bad.

Liz Parker - She's nearly finished getting her degree in molecular biology and has been so buried in her studies that dating is the last thing on her mind. When her best-friend returns, she finishes her exams and then returns to Roswell herself. When Maria mentions MMIH, she admits she's already in the database because she'd met with the owner while at Columbia University. Still, she goes in and lets Nadia know that she's in Roswell for a while.

Kyle Valenti - After high school, he went on to be a major NFL player. He dated often, but he never managed to find real love, so when he met Nadia he signed up for her program and checked in with her monthly. He had heard from other players that she had made their lives worth living when they found their perfect mate. He kept hoping that she would find the best match for him. So, when he recieves a call, he's glad that the season is over and he can take a trip.

Max Evans - He'd become a successful advertisement executive and was often considered an eligible bachelor of great standing but none of the women he met did anything for him, so he had signed up with MMIH when the owner was located near his New York office. At the same time, he was surprised to see his sister and best-friend do the same. He didn't get to know the owner much but months later, he can't get her off his mind. Her image haunts him.

Isabel Evans - She has become a model, just as she had always dreamed of, but she was also a top fashion designer and had amassed millions. Her life was nearly complete, but seeing so many of her fellow designers and models matching up she decided to sign up for the most reputable matchmaking she had heard of.

Michael Guerin - A sought after artist, Michael has traveled the country to exhibit his artwork, but he always returns to New York where he grew up with the Evans. One day, he saw Isabel walk into a matchmaking place and followed her and before he knew what he was doing, he'd signed up.

Michael, Isabel, Max - They are still hybrids, but they never lived in Roswell and they were never revealed to humans. They lived out their lives in New York. They are unaware that they have a fourth somewhere out there. Yet, all three felt drawn to Nadia when they first met her.

Liz, Alex, Maria - They were friends almost since birth. Growing up together and always keeping in contact.

Kyle was born in Texas and football was his life. He was raised by his mother while his father resided in Roswell. However, he wasn't aware that his father was even alive. So, when he gets the call from Nadia and ends up in Roswell he has a surprise.

After going over her database, Nadia contacts the group in New York... except for Max because she still doesn't feel that she's found his match. Yet, when Isabel and Michael get the call, Max decides to tag along because he wants to see Nadia again.

Couples:

Nadia/Max
Liz/Kyle
Maria/Michael
Isabel/Alex

Cast:

Nadia - SavitarOmegrion
Liz -
Isabel - Savitar Omegrion
Maria - madroswellfan
Michael -
Alex -
Kyle -
Max - madroswellfan

If anyone is interested, please PM me with an audition. Anyone can audition even if someone else has asked for a character (as long as the character hasn't already been cast). If you have a second choice, feel free to mention that as well.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue May 01, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 11 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

May I try for Liz?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Nadia~

[Two weeks ago]

Well, Waco is no longer as dry as it used to be in good matches. I've made several couples happy and have kept myself on retainer in case I find the matches for some of these people in my databases on a later date. It's my code that should I locate a match for a client that lives in another area and one pays to meet said match but is not satisfied I will refund their money in full as well as pay them the amount of their travel. I am good to my word and determined to keep it. So, as I once again double check my shop in Waco and make certain the moving men have everything, I think of a new prospect. I'd traveled recently to Roswell and spent a single day in town while I'd located the perfect spot for my new shop and a new house to rent until I decide to move on.

Already, I'd seen people that were in need of my aid. Though, there was one couple I already planned to play matchmaker for without charging, simply because I had a feeling all they needed was a little push from the small bit I'd seen. "Alright, guys. Everythings packed, I'll meet you all in Roswell at the shop first, then we'll unload the housing items. Remember, if I see that nothing is broken or lost, I'll be giving you each a two thousand dollar bonus. Please, be careful with my equipment."

The men nodded and I gave them a smile as they began driving off. Turning to my neighbor I give him a nod, "Well Reggie, time for me to get to the airport. Don't forget Sandra likes pink roses and isn't as into gold as most women. Remember to always treat her as your equal and you'll never go wrong with her." I smile and he climbs into his van, motioning for me to join him. He's offered to drop me at the airport and I'm glad. The drive is short and when I get out I give him a hug, "I'll keep checking in with you, Reggie."

Present

My shop has been open for two weeks now. Two weeks and so far I've had the worst time. My reputation seems to mean nothing here. I admit though, it has given me time to begin cross-referencing some of my clients from other area's and I was surprised to see one of them in town. Of course, at the same time it caused me to look back once again at a specific client who I felt more determined to locate a match for then any other. I kept hoping that I'd find someone for him so that I could finally get it through my head that he was out of my reach.

With a sigh, I stood from my desk and walked around my shop checking to make certain that the blown up version of my policy is in a good place and reading it over.

~Sign Reads~

I, Nadia Youngblood, guarantee that my matches will be made in the strongest attempt at finding my clients true joy. It is my policy to either find you, the client, a true match or I will refund your investment. If after a seemingly successful match has been made, I also offer a six month bonus. If after six months with the match, if things aren't actually deemed as being truly happy, I will refund the entire fee to my clients.

My number one priority has always been my clients, and that was why I created the policy in the way I did. Having been adopted by the Youngbloods, I'd never had to worry about money so it certainly didn't matter whether I had to refund my clients. Thus far, since starting MMIH six years ago, I had only recieved ten clients that weren't satisfied, but they asked me to try again and the second match I helped them with had turned out to be the one.

I turned over the open sign, once again hoping that something would change. Even my reputation hadn't seemed to catch anyone's attention here in Roswell and I figured I'd give it another couple of weeks. If nothing happened, I'd have no choice but to consider Roswell to be as dry as Waco had become.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

dreamer393 - sure can... just send a sample to me showing your understanding of the character of Liz in this situation in a PM. Look forward to reading it.
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
Here I am...going home. It feels so strange...back there has been my home for so long now, calling Roswell home just seems so strange. I wonder how much its changed without me. But then again, I expect I have changed just as much as it has.

The celebrity life isn't all its cracked up to be. I mean, its good most of the time...but when your agent starts setting you up with people for PR purposes...thats when you've got to worry. The amount of boring singers Ive been forced to go out with the once...its a wonder that I didn't take a vacation sooner.

But soon I'll be back home. Back home with my best friends. It seems like a millenium since I saw them...even if I spoke to them on the phone a matter of days ago. But I didn't tell them of my planned vacation... but they'll be happy to see me. Ecstatic.

I look out of the tinted window as we approach the ever nearing Roswell. I always said I would come back home one day in a limo... well I was right.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Pushing my chair back away from my desk I stretch luxuriously after a long day and raise my feet placing them on the desk.Glancing at the table clock I sigh inwardly...9pm and I am still in the office on a Friday evening.My life just keeps getting worse.

Soon I'll be living in this office,no need to go home.If people in high school saw me now...they'd think I am an even bigger geek than I was back then.

Only one girl,besides Liz and Maria saw the real me and appreciated me for what I was and had to offer...Connie.My sweet Connie...you didn't deserve to die in that car crash my love.No one has ever been able to hold a candle to you...and I don't think anyone ever will.

Even after all this time...thoughts of that day still bring tears to my eyes.To be honest a part of me feels I'll be betraying her memory by allowing myself to move on.

Jumping up out of the chair I purposely push thoughts of that horrid day out of my mind and focus on meeting Liz.She did say she'd be arriving this weekend.May be I ought to swing by the Crash and see if she's back.As I exit the office building a light heartedness ascends on me...suddenly I feel a whole lot better knowing that at least one of my girls will be back home in Roswell.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

we're only waiting now for a Michael..... and then I've got a Liz audition I'm waiting on :D
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I've had 3 people request Liz and am currently waiting on auditions.... is anyone interested in Michael.... also... let it be known... that if all characters are taken, original characters can also be brought in. We can make more matches :D for that matter... Zan, Lonnie and Rath can also be brought in if someone wanted to.... if there were to be a fourth for the dupes, the fourth would be Nadia's dupe... which Nadia's alien name I will give to someone if that was an interest for a character to be brought in.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

For those that have requested Liz, I'm only going to be able to wait until this Sat for the auditions. Please get them to me as soon as possible so I can make my decision. I'd like to really be able to get this going.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Cast:

Nadia - Storm
Liz -
Isabel - Storm
Maria - madroswellfan
Michael - littleroswell (Temp)
Alex - KarenEvans
Kyle - littleroswell
Max - madroswellfan
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics