Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Yeah, I should be getting home too. And I agree. This was a good conversation," When he mentions home I automatically realize that I didn’t tell him about Rath. Maybe I should say something now. The drive seems to take longer on the way back. Probably because I am internally debating on whether or not the truth will condemn me or set me free.

I can’t see any possible good coming from me spilling about my doing the horizontal tango with his brother just yesterday. What if I tell him and he hates me? It’s a possibility. Plus what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him right? Ugh, I’m so conflicted. If I tell him I could lose him ,but if he finds out from someone else then it’s pretty much over also. Why does the semantics of boy/girl relationships have to be so hard?

We make it back to The Crashdown and I find that I have surprising little to say.. "Maybe I'll stop by the Crash tomorrow." I give him a quick nod before getting out of the car. In a last ditch effort at revealing my secret I lean over the car looking through the glass at him. I can’t do it. I’m just not strong enough.

“You’d better.” I mouth meaningfully before flashing him a smile that doesn’t feel entirely real. I walk into my home and immediately begin to sob. What have I done? :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

I did my best to concentrate on my job but my gaze kept turning toward Zan whenever I had a moment and I know I nearly dropped something simply because of the fact that I was more aware of his presence then I ever had been before. Of course, that was also because every single time I looked at him I was reminded more of the way it felt to be in his arms, to kiss him and to know that he cared so strongly for me.

Time passed and I delivered orders, on one trip back from doing just that I started to walk to the condiment counter as Zan’s hand touched my arm. "Hey Liz, I forgot something."

I turned to stop, smiling at him as he stood and spoke, "Um. We're going to be throwing a big birthday party on Friday for me and Max and Rath and Michael." I nod, I knew that their birthday was coming up, I always knew because Michael was my best-friend and I always made certain to get him something.

"Would you come? And be my date?" Zan asks and I can’t keep from feeling my heart pound with nerves and I can see how much he wants me to say yes, but the last thing I need is to be the cause of more trouble for him and Max after what Zan told me Alex had said.

I draw in a deep breath and feel poorly as I respond, “I’d love to come, Zan… but I don’t think after what happened between you and Max this morning that it would be wise for me to be there as your date. I won’t become a reason for rifts forming between you two. Family is important, more important then you could ever understand. No matter what sort of troubles there might be, he’s your brother and I may not understand his reasons for getting so upset about what Alex said, but you and Max don’t need me causing problems.”

I look at him in silence a moment, feeling the guilt of saying no get to me as I add, “I’m sorry, Zan.”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I frown as Liz agrees to come but refuses to be my date. Families are important? She doesn't want a rift? Why does everything in my life always have to be altered because I have a twin brother? If it weren't for Max, this would all be a lot easier.

“I’m sorry, Zan,” she says.

I'm about to start to try to convince her to change her mind, but I decide that might not be a good idea. I have five days. I'll figure out something.

"As long as you come," I tell her. And you're not anybody-else's date, I add, silently. After her little speech she wouldn't dare come with Max, would she? This time, I asked her first. Max is such a Neandrathal. She wouldn't do that, would she? I want her to be with ME.

I trail my fingertips down her forearms and catch her fingers in my own. She's so amazing. I can't lose her. I can't. I have to show her that this is real. Did Max ever write a song for her? No! I wrote six!

I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head slightly as a sly smile grows on my face. "So, how do you feel about public displays of affection? Can I give you another kiss or do we go back to the break room? 'Cause right now, I really want to do that."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"As long as you come," Zan says and I smile, of course I’d be there. How could I not go? I mean, even if I didn’t feel the way I do about Zan, I couldn’t stay away. It’s an important day for my best friend and for Max and Zan.

“Of course, I’ll be there.” I tell him softly.

His fingertips trail over my forearms before he catches my fingers in his. I can’t keep from feeling somewhat self-conscious as I stand there and nibble on my lower lip looking into his eyes.

A sly appearing smile lights his lips as he raises a brow and tilts his head looking at me. "So, how do you feel about public displays of affection? Can I give you another kiss or do we go back to the break room? 'Cause right now, I really want to do that."

I didn’t know how to respond. I don’t want him to feel that I’m ashamed of how I feel about him or want to hide the fact that we’re seeing each other in a way… but I also don’t like public speculation. When I was considered one of the Belle’s of school it didn’t bother me, I was beyond reproach, but since my mothers death, everything makes me a bit uncertain. I glance around a moment and note that Kyle is otherwise busy and no one else is really paying attention to us at the moment.

“How about both?” I begin, “A brief kiss here and more in the back room?” I suggest, because as much as I don’t want public speculation I do want him to kiss me more then anything. I wish I could wipe the uncertainty of the situation from his mind but I know he isn’t happy with the fact that I’m going to be going with Max on Sunday.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria nods distractedly, before hopping out of the car. She turns back a moment later and mouthes “You’d better.” Smiling, she walks towards the crashdown, and I wait until she's disappeared inside before starting the car up again.

On my way home, I think about how unreal this whole thing is; I mean, the Maria wanting to have a relationship part, and all. And with me, no less. When I get home, I walk past Rath and just smile and nod at him before heading up to my room. Of course, my parents still aren't home.

Collapsing on my bed, the weight of the hang-over and late night finally come crashing down and I just lay there for a minute, the radio on in the background. What a long day.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I make my way inside and watch as he quickly pulls away from the curb. “Goodnight Michael.” I whisper into the crisp night air. The only answer that I receive is from the ticking clock on the wall. It’s getting late. I should get to bed. Bouncing up the stairs I stop at Kyle’s door. I wonder if he had a good night. Momentarily I hesitate before knocking. Letting curiosity get the best of me I wrap softly and wait for him to either let me in or tell me to go away.:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

“How about both?” Liz suggests. “A brief kiss here and more in the back room?”

"Sounds perfect," I say with a soft grin. That's a minimum of two kisses. Probably a lot more. My fingers still linked with hers, I lean forward and kiss her gently on the cheek. "Mmm," I say with appreciation. It's not some massive face-sucking but it's still the kiss that says something a lot more than 'friend.'

"Come with me, now," I tell her softly. I slide one hand more fully into hers and lead her back to the break room. We were here together less than an hour ago but if feels like forever. As soon as the door closes behind us, I link my arms around her waist.

"Yeah. This is more like it," I say pressing my body next to hers as I lean in close for a long and intense kiss.

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Sounds perfect," Zan responds to my suggestion with a grin that causes my heart to give a leap. He leans forward kissing my cheek which I hadn’t quite expected, "Mmm.”

"Come with me, now," He says softly, one of his hands taking mine more firmly and he leads me into the back break room.
When the door closed behind us, I instantly felt his arms around my waist and for some reason I felt like I was a rebel being in back with him like this. And I liked the feeling.

"Yeah. This is more like it," Zan’s words sound as I feel his body against mine, my arms sliding around his neck as he leans close and out lips met, mine opening in welcome. I closed my eyes as I gave myself over to the intensity, enjoying the extremely light headed feeling his kiss was filling me with, the tingling that seemed to sing through my body where his was pressed against me.

Any thoughts of returning to work, Max or anything else fled at that moment and I was simply lost in the kiss, my hand delving into his hair as I vaguely heard a soft moan, which I recognized as coming from me.
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I feel Liz moan all the way through me. I feel the vibrations in her belly and the puff of air from her lips into my mouth. It feels like she and I are part of the same person. I love it. I wish it could keep on going all afternoon but I know she'll be pushing me off to get back to work. I lean closer, deepening our kiss, hoping to delay that departure as long as I can.

"Ohhh!" I moan back, breathing her words back to her. Separating for a moment, I kiss her hard and fast between words. "You." kiss. "Are." kiss. "Amazing."

Then I return to a long deep kiss like the one we'd started a moment ago. I know I love this girl. I've loved her for such a very long time. I don't say that this time. I saw how that one word seemed to make her go quiet for a moment last time. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I don't want to push her. But I'm not going to let her go.

Pressing deeper against her mouth, I push my tongue forward, experimentally, silently asking for permission before exploring her mouth.

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

My god it’s been a long day! After doing my time here at the Crash Down I got a call from the garage, Mike was out sick and I had to fill in for him. I am so getting over time for today. But still today wasn’t totally a bust if I do say so myself.

Grinning I change into more comfortable attire and debate with myself about what I should do next. “Get a bite to eat and watch a movie or just go to bed.”

however a nock at the door interrupts my argument with myself, which I think I was losing anyway. “Door’s open come in!”