Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

The kiss becomes wild and uncontrolable just as my desire for him. We break for air ,but the separation doesn't last long. The space between us is entirely unbearable. I can't stand the mere though of being without him. Is this normal? He takes his hand in mine and places it over the strained part of his jeans and in that instant I throw all caution to the wind. He needs me ,and I would never deny him myself. Cupping him delicately I end the kiss abruptly so I can see what I'm working with.

Unsnapping his jeans I be very careful as I slide his pants off and throw them to the floor. My baby doesn't wear underwear so now there is nothing separating us but the thin satin of my panties. Wrapping my fingers around his eager erection I rub him just the way he likes. "Sometimes I wonder why we even get out of bed at all." I reveal with a smile before using all the strength in my arms to flip him on his back. Now my man is strong so he could have kept me from doing that but I think he sometimes lets me have control because he likes me domineering. He'd never go for a chick who just went by the book.

Although the tricks Michael has taught me could never be found in a novel. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria proply breaks the kiss making me growl in frustration since I was enjoying kissing her. My growl quickly turns to a grunt of pleasure as she strips me of my jeans. She wraps her hand around my cock rubbing me just the way I like. It is so easy for us to give each other pleasure since we know each other so well. "Sometimes I wonder why we even get out of bed at all." she says before using her strength and flipping me onto the mattress.

I snicker while loving how she can get. I grab her and bring her down next to me. Moving my hands to her panties, I am tempted to just rip them off her body. Curious to see how soaked they were I move my hand lower and gently run my fingers along them. "You are really wet"I say in a thick and husky voice. I slowly slip my hand underneath and lick my lips when my fingers touch her wet outer lips.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He grabs me with ease and brings me down next to him with the simplest flick of the wrist. It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly strong he is. His exploring hands run rampart over my body ,but they seem to have a destination. Pausing at my panties he touches them and finds that I am ready for him. "You are really wet" He states his voice low with desire. Only he makes me this way. I've never been more aroused then when I see Michael smirk wickedly.

No other man in the world could even begin to compare to that. I wouldn't even let them attempt it. I've got all I'll ever need right here. The love of my life gently slips his hand underneath my silk black panies and glides his fingertips over my moist heat. Aching to have him touch me more fully I raise my hips instinctively. "Don't tease me." I beg with a pleading tone. Licking my lips I wait to see if he's going to torture me or give me what I'm aching for. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria raises her hips as I glide my fingers over her wet heat. She begs pleadingly, "Don't tease me." I watch her lick her lips in anticipation and smirk down at her with an evil gleam in my brown eyes. Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, I run the tip around my bottom lip while contimplating if I should tease her since she took so much pleasure in teasing me at the club.

I slowly slip my hand out from underneath her panties and bring my fingers to my mouth. Slipping my fingers into my mouth, I lick them clean and then slip my fingers back out of my mouth. Moving my hands to her hips, I am tempted just to rip them off but decide to slowly slip them off. I slowly move her panties down her legs and then toss them onto the floor.

Moving my hands to her inner thighs, I slowly spread her legs and see her outer lips glisten with her juices. Bringing my mouth to her heat, I inhale deeply making my mouth water before I run my tongue along her outer lips to her clit. I circle her clit with my tongue and then run my tongue back down her outer lips and slip my tongue inside her wet heat.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Max...I'm gonna....Oh....Max!"she screams as her walls clamp down on me. I thrust into her two more times and then find my release.

"Liz!" I scream. I continue to thrust in and out to prolong our orgasms. "I love you, baby." I tell her as I slowly pull out of her wet heat.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He thrust twice more and then screams out my name, "Liz!" He continues to thrust to prolong our orgasms and as he pulls out of my wet heat he tells me, "I love you, baby."

I look deep into his eyes and bring a hand to his cheek, stroking it softly, "I love you, too." I tell him with a smile.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"I love you, too." she tells me while gently stroking my cheek. I slowly pull out of her, and roll onto my side bringing her with me. I lay there enjoying the silence for a few minutes before I ask her, "When do you need to get back to the hotel?" I don't want her to leave, but I also don't want her to get into any trouble.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

He slowly pulls out of me and then rolls over onto his side bringing me with him. We lay there and enjoy the silence. I'm just happy that I'm here with him. Then he asks, "When do you need to get back to the hotel?"

I look up at him. "Never." I say with a small smile.
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Never" she says, and my heart melts.

I don't think that she will want to stay here, so I ask her, "Do you want to come home with me?" I hope that she says yes, because I want to make love to her over and over again.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"Do you want to come home with me?" He asks and I can't help, but smile. I nod my head, "Yeah, I do." I tell him. Only wondering of what we're going to do once we get there, my mind already settled on one thing. :wink: