Behind these Walls AU Mature UC *see casting thread*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~~Liz~~

I offer a smile to the young man that has just walked in. He is handsome after a fashion, blonde hair and dark eyes. He seems distrustful of us. I hate it here imagine after a time I would be distrustful of new comers too.

We have to get out of here.

Both Maria and I pause in our conversation and at a loss I attempt to include our fellow prisenor in conversation.

"Hi." I say softly and then grasping for something to say ask, "When do they feed us around here?" I make a gesture with my left hand encompassing the facility and the glove clinks. I wince at the sound.
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Xavier~

“Hi.” I hear looking up at the girl tat I think just spoke. She is quiet for a moment then says. "When do they feed us around here?" she waves her hand which causes her glove to make a clinking noise.

Assuming these people can still remember how to tell time I say. “Around eleven for breakfast. As for dinner well whenever your experiment is over usually.”

I then glance at her glove. “If you don’t mind me asking why are you wearing that?”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KEITH~~~~~
"Stop it Keith," she says giggling as she gives me a playful hit to my shoulder. "You're such a nutcase."
Maybe so, but thats the way I like it!

"Don't you just love it here?" I ask, smiling up at the warmth as I squeeze his arm tightly. "It's just so...warm, and inviting."
I smile as I look at her bathed in light. I like it when she smiles. It makes this place feel bigger somehow.

I smile at her as I lead her over to two wooden chairs at the side of the greenhouse. We often come and sit here. I help her into the chair and say "Its alright. With you here its better" I tell her honestly. "Although, some of the herbs and stuff, I like." I add.

I look at her and smile. "Hey, watchya thinking?" I ask her.
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~~ Liz~~

The young man answers and I glance at the clock on the wall. Another hour then. I woke up late. It must be all the tests they made me run through last night that made me tired. Don't they feed us lunch around here? After my experiment, huh? Maybe I can use this. All I need is an opening, a chance to use my powers without hurting anyone.

He glances at my gloves. “If you don’t mind me asking why are you wearing that?”

I blush at the question, but have no idea why I'm embaressed. I have no reason to be upset, we are none of us normal here. "So I don't try to set things on fire." I answer him honestly. There is no shame in admitting that I want the hell out. I wonder what his name is. Should I tell him mine?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Sorry it's taken me so long to get started here. Hope I can catch up. :oops:

Just to clarify, the synopsis said that Phillip uses his powers all the time, so I'm assuming he's not hampered by drugs and or anything? Or is he? Do they give him something to limit his strength?

And what about the newbies. You said it was like the show. Can they still use their 'common' powers, too? The teleknesis and such? Does Max have a shield, too?

Sorry for the interuption. My posts are coming, but I will edit if I get something wrong.

Last edited by isabelle on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Phillip*

I hate this place!

I hate it to pieces!

Or I wish I could, anyway. After I wake up, I spend some time trying to push the wall down, but nothing happens. Nothing except me getting sweaty and tired. I try every day and it never works, but I still keep trying. I don't even know what's on the other side of the wall since there are no windows. Maybe it's offices or maybe we're underground. I don't know. I do know it's not another dorm room, but that's all.

Frustrated, I pick up my mattress with my teleknesis and toss it into the air. It falls down more-or-less on the bed and I abandon it there. With an angry glare, I turn and stomp into the shower to get cleaned up.

When I come out and get dressed, I start down the hallway to the rec room. It's not like there's really anyplace-else to be while we wait for breakfast. That always comes rather late in the morning but I've gotten into the habit of sleeping late, so it all works out, I guess. I wish they wouldn't restrict our meal periods like that though. I'm alway hungry around here.

Did I mention that I hate this place?

Stepping inside, I see Xavier talking to one of the new girls. She's got these chainmail gloves on that look really kinky. I wonder what she's into.

"Hey," I say without ceremony, slumping into a chair next to Xavier. If he talks to me, he better damn well use my right name. Today, I'm in no mood for his games.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I don't know what this place is but I know it's horrible. They grabbed us yesterday and put us through horrific tests. I'm still tired but at least it doesn't hurt. My powers have been able to heal up the damage and even the aches. They already seemed to know what I could do and after the tests, it was clear that it wasn't a secret, so I went ahead and healed my friends, where needed.

I can't say that it's good to have my friends here, because it would probably be a lot better if they weren't. I don't want them hurt and going through this horror, too. And if they were still out there, then they'd probably be trying to find me and get me out. If we're all here, well, there's nobody to try to rescue us. I know my parents won't have the faintest idea of where to look or how to help. I bet they think we just ran away.

I'm sitting here, brooding about it all when I see Liz starting a conversation with one of the others. I don't know where the hell they came from. They seem to be in the same boat as the rest of us, but who can say? Right now, I'm not sure we can trust anyone.

That said, I get up from my chair and move over a bit closer to Liz to see what this guy says. He better not try to scare her or anything. I also want to know anything he can tell us about this place. First thing I hear is that breakfast is at eleven. Well, at least we have a clock her so we can see the time.

Silently, I sit next to Liz and listen.
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~~ Liz~~

A new boy comes in, a guy I don't know. He sits next to the boy I've been talking to and offers a "Hey". He doesn't look happy either, like he expects someone to start a fight.

Max sits next to me, I hadn't noticed him coming in. I offer him a bright smile, grateful for as much backup as I can get and grateful that it's Max. We may not be in a romantic relationship anymore but he did save my life and he will always count among my dearest friends. Max will always carry a peice of my heart, no matter who I may fall in love with some day.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: This rp is being paused briefly, until next thursday, because I am not going to be able to be online, and it's easier to just postpone really starting this until then. Sorry about this, but thanks for listening.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: you guys are free to post again, but slowly, until I can fully get back on, if that's alright. That just means no pages of posts between two characters.

Eliza

"Its alright. With you here its better. Although, some of the herbs and stuff, I like." Keith says, sitting next to me, and I smile in his direction. I like it better with him here too, I only wish I could see him. Sometimes not being able to see in the daytime really pisses me off.

"Hey, watchya thinking?" he asks a moment later, and it's like he's read my mind. Weird. But Keith's always seemed to be like that, it's one of the things I like about him.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how I can't see what you're thinking," I say with a smile, and then I continue, an idea enfolding. "Hey, maybe tonight you can take a walk with me when I get up to go on my nightly romp," I say brightly. I've never really thought about waking him up before, but why not?