Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay, Im going to start this :) If anyone could temp for Pierce that would be great.
So here goes :)

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
And so...here we are. "West Roswell High". It didn't take much to get in. Nacedo had it all planned. He'd sorted out all the documents and I just simply supersped if necessary to get my files where they needed to be. Sorted out my classes and now...here I am, strolling down the hallways of West Roswell High...searching. I flicker my eyes this way and that. I know exactly who I'm looking for. Anyone that I saw in the book. Of course part of me would prefer it to be Zan, but then again, it would be kinda cool to work up to the real reason I exist. He is made for me and I for him. And we will end up together. It was written in the stars…well…written on the planet actually.

So here I am, scanning the corridors as I stroll down the hall in my black leather jacket. Of course, I rode to school on my motorbike. Nacedo doesn’t like it, but why should I care? Ok, he raised me…so what? When Zan learns the full truth he will order Nacedo around and everything will be the way it should be. I’ll be by Zan’s side as he commands Nacedo. Sometimes I wish I was the leader…but no matter. I’ll be like any good partner… the man behind the power.

I walk out into the quad and see the students having lunch. I look around trying to spot any of them. Where are they?! I am anxious to meet one of them. I want to get into the group as quickly as possible. Nacedo says I’m not to reveal myself too quickly, or else they may think I’m the enemy or something ridiculous like that. But no matter…I will get close to them, and then Zan shall be mine, as it is written.

I can hear the whispers, after all I have super-hearing… not that I need it, they’re whispering so loud. The girls are whispering that I’m hot, and the guy’s are complaining that with a jacket like this I’m going to steal there girlfriends. I try not to laugh. Girlfriends? Nuh uh. Not interested. I’m only available for one man. Just as he is for me…even if he doesn’t know it yet.

And just then…I see someone who matches a picture in the book. It must be them. I slowly make my way towards them.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?” I ask trying to not get too excited.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'll temp for Peirce, if you like ...

*Max*

We have an orb, an alien orb. I have no idea what it's for but we have it now. Something from our actual homeworld. It's incredible. Almost as incredible as Liz, sitting here beside me. Things are getting so intense between us, it's almost scary, but I'm not afraid because it's Liz. I know I can trust her. She's what I've wanted since the first time I saw her. It's hard to believe we've actually come this far.

Even more amazing is how we managed to get through that ambush when we got back to the crashdown to find all of our parents waiting. Luckily we could honestly tell then that 'nothing happened.' Well, LOTS happened, but not what they were afraid of. Not yet. Someday. Someday I hope to go that far with Liz but I hope it's just because we want to, not because we're seeking visions of any special sort.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?” I hear someone ask. I'm startled because I was half lost in my thoughts about Liz and the orb. I look up wondering who it could be. It's a guy about our age but he's not someone I've ever seen at the school before.

"I don't think we have any spare seats," I say, wrapping my arm around Liz's waist and squeezing her slightly. Sure, we could scoot over and make room, but I've rather gotten used to having lunch with this group -- people who know what we are and accept us. People who understand the veiled references and code phrases we have for the extra-ciricular activities we share. And I don't have to hide it if I add extra Tabasco to my food.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Thanks Isabelle :))

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
Zan. MY Zan. God, he's just like the book said he would be. He's perfect...that black hair...those amber eyes. He's my King through and through. I watch as he turns around and meets me eyes. I hope he can feel this electricity, cos I sure can. My King, my soulmate...

"I don't think we have any spare seats,"

I watch as he wraps his arm around the moussy brunnette next to him and I watch him squeeze her. I swear, if Nacedo hadn't said I had to keep myself under cover for a while and gain her trust I would have blasted her out of the way right now. Who the hell does she think she is?!?! Thats MY soulmate! My perfect match. And him holding her like that is just like a kick in the gut.

I see the others around the table who just appear to be looking at me. There a tight unit... so Im guessing they have told the humans with them. I look over to see Vilandra... Zan's sister. I then look at Rath, but none of them seem to recognise me. Technically, they probably shouldn't...but its just a kick in the pants that they don't.

"Oh..." I say awkwardly. Well I can't just INVITE myself to sit down with them. I'll never get in that way. "Kay...sorry" I mutter. I turn slowly, trying to assess the best plan of action. I look around and spot a small bench that no ones sitting on. I slowly walk towards it and sit down. I try to look as alone and forlorn as I can. I go into my rucksack and take out my sandwiches and slowly start to eat them. I don't look up or they might suspect my plan. I need to get into that group. Hopefully one of them will feel sorry for me...hell even if its one of the humans, that would be ok. Just as long as I get in. Then I can worry about getting the brown haired bitch away from my man.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I draw myself out of my thoughts about taking Maria into the eraser room when I hear someone ask, “Excuse me, mind if I sit here?” Max turns his head and looks at the dark haired strange. I smirk seeing him pull Liz closer to him and wrap his arm tighter around her while saying, “Don’t think we have any spare seats.” Feeling possive myself, I wrap my arm around Maria’s waist and pull her closer while studying the dark haired stranger.

I know I have never seen him before today which means he is a new student which makes me wonder why he has come over to our table. He looks at Isabel and then me as if he expects one of us to say he can sit with us. A moment later, he says awkwardly, “Oh...” He pauses before muttering, “Kay...sorry.”before turning and walking away. I watch him walk away while my suspicions rise wondering why he wanted to sit with us and if I had imagined the way he looked at Max almost as if he was more interested in him than any of us.

Bringing my right hand to my eyebrow, I scratch my eyebrow while discretely watching him. I notice he tries to look alone and forlorn as he reaches into his rucksack and takes two sandwiches out. Noticing he doesn’t look back at out table, I turn my attention back to the table. “Why out of all the tables around here did he come over here and ask to sit with us?”I ask while knowing that I sound suspicious but I am the one who trusts no one but the people in our group.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

Out of all things I hated to be in school when my mind was full of... other things. For example my ex-girlfriend Liz and Max Evans, who was getting even more suspicious every day. Well, at least I thought so. What was it that Liz saw in him? I didn't know. Now even some Leather guy goes to talk to him. Why from all the guys and girls here he had to talk to him? I sigh and continue eating my lunch... alone. Yes, usually it would be with Liz, but after something happened - I don't even know what - I have been eating alone. Well, sometimes with Alex Whitman, but we never talk really. Teammates keep cornering girls and weak-people and consider me gay for not being interested in what they do. Right, just because I don't want to hit on girls I'm gay? Thanks a lot. I see that the guy gets refused. Well good luck with that. Max Evans can be protective over his little group...

"At least he didn't get into the weirdo group. He might stay normal," I thinks and laugh a bit. Okay, laughing to myself? I was the weird one. Oh well. I didn't really care what anyone thought. It was normal to laugh at something when you were alone, right? Yeah, of course it was. Well, now he's sitting alone. Maybe I could try to be friends with him? He seems like a decent guy, after all. I take my lunch and walk to him, just to be friendly and all. He seems rather new.

"Hey, is it okay to sit here? Thought you needed some company," I say to him. Well, why not introduce myself too? Easier to get to know someone. "I'm Kyle, by the way."
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
I start eating my sandwich wondering how long it would be before they invited me to come and sit with them. They had to...didn't they? This isn't how its supposed to be! I'm ment to be in his arms right now! I'm meant to be the one he's squeezing! I was and am going to be the love of his life! This sucks! Its not fair! Nacedo never said he might have a girlfriend! Not only does he have someone but she is a she! It doesn't make any sense!!!

"Hey, is it okay to sit here? Thought you needed some company,"
I look up and see a strapping jock. When I had been in the administration office I had seen a plaque saying "player of the month - (insert name here)". I couldn't remember what the guys name was, but I have to admit, I thought to myself the guy was a reasonable built human. And here he was standing in front of me. Of course the guy oozes straightness...well he must be, he is a jock after all. But I don't care. Zan is the guy for me.

"I'm Kyle, by the way."
Ahhh there we go. Kyle Va...Valenti. I remember. Well now I have the problem that if I say 'go away' then I look wierd to the others AND I'll be rude to this guy. But if I say 'Thanks very much', I'll end up in conversation with him. And that can't be good. Because I want to look alone so at least one of the other three will approach me. Damn it, this shouldn't be so hard!!!

I give the guy a small smile. "Clark, Clark Kent" I say offering my hand to him, being careful not to hurt him with my superstrength. "I know you are Kyle, I saw your picture in the admin office. Nice photo" I say with a nodd.
I gesture for him to sit with me. "Thanks for coming over...those guys were really rude to me" I say jerking my hand towards them. "Tell me, whos the guy with the black hair?" I say. Its very likely the guy doesn't go by the name of Zan, especially since Im guessing Vilandra doesn't go by hers. Far too alien. "I thought people were nice to the new guy on his first day. Clearly that guy isn't." I continue before rolling my eyes.

I give him a small smile. "So whats Roswell like? I have to say what I've seen so far it looks dull, and well judging by those guys over there, not friendly"
I tell myself off for being so chatty. I can't get too friendly with the human or I won't be able to get in with there group. I need to get in with them. I need for them to notice me. I need Zan. He is mine. I look over to the girl who he still is holding by the waist. She'll see...she'll see how he's mine...
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Jabbing at the salad before me with my fork I look at upon it a tad disinterested. It’s just not what I want at the moment, Turning my gaze to Michael’s big juicy hamburger I find myself hypnotized by it’s greasy goodness. Now that’s more like it. Licking my lips in anticipation I scheme my way through scenarios in my mind as to how I can make that artery-clogging slab of meat mine. There’s always bribery or using my womanly wiles as the powers of persuasion, but it takes a lot to come between my Space boy and his food.

I’m still stuck at the metaphorical drawing board when a tall and broad dark haired guy pauses at our table and questions, ”Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?” He must be a newbie. I haven’t seen him around and although we aren’t complete losers the popular table is about 10 feet to my left. From his Good ol’ boy looks and eager to please expression that’s where he belongs. Max speaks up for everyone as per usual. "I don't think we have any spare seats.”

Ahh Max that was a little mean. As if to prove his point Max pulls Liz closer showing the poor new guy that the delicate brunette is taken. I gasp in surprise when Michael wraps his arms around my waist in an obviously possessive nature. Don’t get me wrong it feels really good ,but I can’t help but note the disappointment in the boys eyes. "Oh” He states awkwardly. "Kay...sorry" With that he is gone and I tilt my head to survey Michael’s suspicious features.

Once he is out of earshot my sexy if not paranoid boyfriend inquires, “Why out of all the tables around here did he come over here and ask to sit with us?” Sighing I shake my head at the men at my table. “It’s painstakingly obvious that he is new and was looking for someone to sit with.” I reveal with a slight frown. “I know you guys don’t want to draw any unwanted attention to the group but being snobbish is only going to create negative energy between us and them.”

I refer to the other members of our class. I find myself stealing a glance at the guy that go turned down by the table. Sympathy fills my features. “You of all people know what it feels like to be an outsider.” I reveal with a sad smile before stealing one of Michael’s fries. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I sigh when I hear Maria say, “It’s painstakingly obvious that he is new and was looking for someone to sit with.” Glancing at her, I see she is no longer eyeing my burger which I was half tempted to see if she would try some since it is smothered in Tabasco sauce. I couldn’t understand why she would get a salad when she obviously wanted what I was eating. I’m drawn out of my thoughts when she says, “I know you guys don’t want to draw any unwanted attention to the group but being snobbish is only going to create negative energy between us and them.”

I raise my right eyebrow and say, “I wasn’t being snobbish.” while noticing that she is glancing over at the dark haired stranger with sympathy. Which I instantly don’t like because he could be from anywhere and we know nothing about him. I keep my mouth shut knowing that I will only be accused of being jealous which I am not and have no reason to be since she is mine. “You of all people know what it feels like to be an outsider”she says before stealing one of my fries.

I think okay she does have a point while having no intentions of telling her she is right. Since I will never hear the end of it. Raising my right eyebrow in response, I say, “He just seems more the jock type.” Deciding to be a smart ass, I say, “You know if you are going to steal one of my fries you should at least eat them like I do.” I snicker while daring her to try one smothered in Tabasco sauce. I notice Kyle going over to the new guy and say, “See what did I tell you he’s more a jock.” I decide to focus on her since my mind is now working over time.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I frown at Michael and Maria's conversation. Michael is right, there were a lot of tables here, why would he chose us? But it could have been just random.

"You do have a point, Maria" I say, feeling bad about shoving the new-comer off. I hadn't thought about appearing snobbish. I guess I was just being selfish. For so long it was just me and Isabel and Michael. I'm not used to making real friends -- just acquaintances. Nobody that I let get close. Although frankly, I haven't even made any new acquaintances lately. We don't need to be getting a rep for being weird -- for any reason.

"I would go invite him over, but it looks like he has a lunch partner now," I say. And who knows what sort of garbage Kyle is filling his head with about us. I may have thrown out a chance to be friends with him. Instead, Kyle may have one more flunky willing to jump me in a dark alley just to make a point. Lovely. He looks pretty strong, too.