Chances Are.. (Adult) (UC/CC) (Starting... 1 Need)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

She gives me one of her trademark whacky Maria grins,“It sounds like a plan to me. I have to do a bit of shopping myself because I have a gig tonight...I’ve been hired on to perform three nights a week at Night’s Embrace. And, I need to get a new outfit for tonight but otherwise I have no other plans for today.”

"OH MY GOD!!!" I yell in excitment and envelope her in a hug "Maria this is huge!And you're telling me now?" I ask in a tone of mock annoyance and feign a wounded expression on my face "When did you find out?This is awesome...it'll give you so much exposure and experience." I think I am as excited as her.This is what Maria has been aiming for ever since we arrived in New York.

With a cheshire cat grin still on her face she reaches in to her pocket and flashes some money in front of me,“And, the owner gave me five hundred dollars as a sign on bonus which he said I am to use for clothing myself in style. So, of course, that means I’ll need you to help me choose the hottest numbers possible.”

I roll my eyes unable to believe her luck,"Wow...he's really generous.Of course I'll help you pick out an outfit.You're talking to THE expert shopper after all.This is so exciting Maria." I rub my hands together in glee "We'll go to Karma,they have some really nice outfits and then we can go to that pretty little jewellery store in the village and pick out earrings and bracelets to match your outfit."

Maria interupts my babbling,“You willing to come and watch me perform tonight? Cash, the owner said that depending on how I do tonight, it will determine the nights he wants me to perform regularly. I admit I’m really nervous thinking about performing on such a large scale. I mean, according to Entertainment Weekly, even on their slow nights, Night’s Embrace has over five thousand patrons...Let’s go to breakfast.”

Going up to her I place my hands on her shoulders and look down at her,"Of course I am going to be there silly.I wouldn't miss it for the world.I'm surprised you even have to ask me that.And you have absolutely nothing to be nervous about Maria DeLuca.THIS is your moment...this is what you have been working so hard for.Forget about the patrons and do your thing and you will blow them away...I have no doubt about that." I smile at her confidently before stepping away from her

"Let me take a quick shower and then we can head out for the day." I say over my shoulder as I enter my room and head in to the bathroom
Twenty minutes later I am dressed and ready,"Let's go."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Great post alizaleven
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Have I said how much I love Isabel? Well, her obvious excitement is just one more reason why I have come to see this girl as my sister. I really do love her. She's been my constant rock.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I can't help but grin and laugh as I return the hug she gives me. "Maria this is huge!And you're telling me now?" I knew she'd probably be like that, I knew she'd want me to take her up if I had news like this, but hell I liked being able to see her wide awake response much better. "When did you find out? This is awesome...it'll give you so much exposure and experience."

I watched her expression as I held up the money, lord this was going to be brilliant. "Wow...he's really generous.Of course I'll help you pick out an outfit.You're talking to THE expert shopper after all.This is so exciting Maria." Uh oh, she's rubbing her hands together. Oh boy, I know that look, it's Maria the doll. I still can't help but grin, "We'll go to Karma,they have some really nice outfits and then we can go to that pretty little jewellery store in the village and pick out earrings and bracelets to match your outfit."

I have to do something to interrupt her plotting, she always exhausts me when she talks about it, but when we actually do the shopping I'm good.

Isabel places her hands on my shoulders and looks at me, did I mention I'm shorter then her? I always forget that I'm only close to her height when I have my hooker boots on, which I currently do not. "Of course I am going to be there silly. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm surprised you even have to ask me that. And you have absolutely nothing to be nervous about Maria DeLuca. THIS is your moment... this is what you have been working so hard for. Forget about the patrons and do your thing and you will blow them away... I have no doubt about that." I wish I had the confidence that she so obviously has in me. I'm surprised I'm not completely shaking in my dockers.

"Let me take a quick shower and then we can head out for the day." Isabel ends up adding and I nod as I watch her head for her things. I decide to pour another cup of coffee while I wait. "Let's go." I hear her say and turn to look at her. She always looks so perfect, lucky hybrid that she was. Her hair is always in place, make-up perfect...

Oh god, I don't even know what I want to do with my hair or make-up tonight! Rinsing the mug again, I set it in the sink and grab my keys from the peg near the door. "My new car or your new car?" I ask with a laugh as we leave the apartment. I ended up buying myself a car when I moved to New York and shortly after Isabel got herself a new one as well. Mom now had her Jetta back completely and I'd even had it fixed up for her.

"Isabel, you have got to see the owner of this place... he is hot. Really, hot. Then again, so are many of the guys I saw in the place. They looked hot and mysterious." I decide to comment, even though I've never actually taken any men up on their offers, though I've had many. I'm just still missing Michael.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

As we head out of our apartment,both of us reaching for our keys she asks,"My new car or your new car?"
"Yours." I answer while I turn around to lock the front door and then proceed to follow her down the flight of stairs

The one thing I dislike about our apartment complex is the lack of an elevator.It used to be a warehouse which was then knocked down but the 'brilliant' architect never thought about installing an elevator.So we have to trudge up five flights of stairs everyday.But I guess it gives us much needed exercise,so I shouldn't complain much.

"Isabel, you have got to see the owner of this place... he is hot. Really, hot. Then again, so are many of the guys I saw in the place. They looked hot and mysterious."
For all her bravado I know that Maria misses Michael.She hasn't really dated anyone and it's been two years since they left and I doubt they will ever come back.

"Hot and mysterious usually spells TROUBLE." I say with a smile "But I don't mind feasting my eyes on few hotties tonight." I giggle,something I never used to do back home in Roswell.We've both changed so much since our days in high school.

I shouldn't really talk about Maria's dating prowess since my track record is pretty dismal.I can count the number of dates I've been on since we've been living here.It's not that the guys I went out with were bad but I always found myself comparing them to HIM at the end of each date.

My stomach gives a slight rumble as we reach the curb outside our building,"I'm starving." I state as we head to her car
Last edited by KarenEvans on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I smirked while thinking about how I had discovered that Cash was a Gangrel. Cash called me on my cell asking me to meet him at Gangrel’s Pizza. I heard arguing in the back ground like there was a fight as he disconnected. Knowing he could take care of himself, I thought nothing of it since my mind was currently was thinking about getting a Buffalo chicken pizza from there. I snickered always having liked another pizza place and having sworn they had the best pizza in the city.

I couldn’t have been more wrong. That was where I had met Cash. He often ragged on me about my obsession with pizza. Grabbing my leather jacket, I walked out of my house. I walked down street loving how at night the city was lite up. Reaching the shop, I pulled the door open and walked inside. Looking around for Cash, I wondered why he wasn’t there yet. Going over to the counter, I leaned against the counter and thought that it was strange that I had gotten there first.

I waited five more minutes and decided that something must be wrong since he still wasn’t here. Remembering the arguing I had heard as the phone disconnected, I moved away from the counter and walked out of the shop. I found him a few minutes later in the alley a block away from the shop. My eyes doubled in size when I noticed that he was not alone and that his mouth was attached to a guy’s neck which reminded me of a part in a Vampire movie.

Cash must have sensed he was not alone when he released the man. I watched the man drop to the ground before looking closer at him. I noticed that his eyes were a really pale blue. He had fangs and several cuts all over his body. His face turned back to normal and cuts healed before my eyes while I stood there as if frozen not in fear but in surprise. I had always sensed that he was different but would never have imagined.

Noticing the time, I threw my cup in the trash can and walked over to the neon sign. I pulled the string making the sign lite telling everyone that I was now open. Walking behind the counter, I wondered if I would be busy today. I hated when I had nothing to do because then I always had too much time on my hands which was why at night I usually ended up at 'Night’s Embrace'.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Ali,this will be on hold for a while I suspect 'coz Storm has a lot going on right now in RL.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Fab posts... Will be trying to post when I get home from D*C. I'm half way home now. Stopped the night with a friend so we could get some sleep.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Trying to figure out what to post here... lol most of my charries have nothing to respond to and the one that does I can't seem to figure out what to post... so thinking...
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

"Hot and mysterious usually spells TROUBLE." I hear Isabel say and look at her, seeing her smile. It’s always nice to know that she is there when I need her and I’m glad we’ve reached a point where we are both able to smile. "But I don't mind feasting my eyes on few hotties tonight." She giggled and I couldn’t keep from laughing at that.

“Oh, trust me there will be plenty to feast on. I mean, REALLY. I was literally salivating at some of the one’s I saw.” And I was, I can appreciate a man looking good, I just can’t stop thinking about Michael when I’m on a date… which hasn’t been often.

“I’m starving." Isabel says as we exit the building and head towards my car.

“Don’t worry, Madame Isabel, we’ll be eating shortly.” I joked and once we neared my car, I clicked the alarm off and unlocked the doors, still looking around to be certain that there weren’t any perp’s about. It’s NY… must I say more?

Climbing in the driver’s seat, I start the car once Isabel’s in. Reaching back, I grab the buckle and settle it over me. I’m still in the habit of buckling but I’m not as bad about making others do so in my new car either. Pulling out of the lot, I start for the restaurant as I ask, “So, once we’ve finished eating, where do we want to start shopping first?”
A List of All My Fics

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

bumping