Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael moves only so that he can wrap his strong arms around my petite form and roll us over so that he now has me successfully pinned to the bed. Well, now I can work with this. This is an all too interesting position to be in and I smirk as it lets me know exactly how much he is enjoying himself. I smile a secret grin of satisfaction that a woman has when she realizes her man can’t get enough of her. I continue to wear that expression even as he states,

"There, that's much better." There’s a wicked little grin playing across his features that tells me knows tricks that I have only read about in books. It will be fun getting him to show me those. One by one. I love the thought of us having several nights like this. I could spend the rest of my life stealing kisses from him and taking him up to my room for a little R&R. Although as much resting as this room has seen it’s also received a peak show that deserves an NC-17 rating.

His lips meet mine in an act of desperation and need. He explores all the contours of my mouth leaving me feeling both satisfied and unfulfilled at the same time. How is it that with just the slightest touch he can leave me so completely undone? Once we break apart due to the forced separation for air he pants out almost inaudibly, "But I'm still cold...you have any ideas to remedy that?" I bite my bottom lip seductively before raising one eyebrow scrupulously as I’ve seen him do a million times.

“ Well, I’d say creating some friction would be your best bet.” I reply moxily while raising my hips to meet his. His erection hits my center just right And I moan in response. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria bites her bottom lip seductively before raising one eyebrow up at me, and I can practically see the ideas running through her head. Just the image of her underneath me, that sexy smile on her face, my thoughts on what I want to do with her right now is enough to make the wearing of pants an extremely uncomfortable feeling. God, if I had the ability to read minds...

There's something about Maria that makes me want to stay here with her in this room for the rest of our days. I get the feeling we'd be able to stay pretty occupied. But I don't really know how to explain it. I mean, we just seem so compatible, like we were meant to end up together, and right now is no exception. No girl has ever gotten me as worked up as she does, and if the fact that we aren't sleeping right now like we should be is any indication, I get the feeling it's the same for her.

“Well, I’d say creating some friction would be your best bet," she says almost matter-of-factly a moment later, raising her hips to meet mine. When our bodies connect, she lets out a moan that goes straight to my groin. Jesus christ. This woman is going to kill me. Matching the movement of her hips, I can feel the fabric of her underwear through her jeans, and to relieve the tension, smash my lips down on hers with a groan.

"That certainly does the trick," I whisper against her cheek, my voice low with desire.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I’m getting more then a little hot and bothered as Michael’s hips buck methodically with mine both pounding out a rhythm that is as old as time itself. Our bodies collide together both yearning for the same destination. Completion in it’s simplest form. To become one as it was always meant to be. The beat we tap out pleases us both so much that as I gaze down at out entangled limbs I have a hard time figuring out where exactly he ends and I begin. The sexual tension in room rockets creating what has got to be an all time record high.

The very air itself seems to cling to my skin with an electrical vibe that shocks my senses. A small bead of sweat trails down my lover’s prominent cheek and I watch it’s slow sensuous journey with utter fascination. There’s a flutter that occurs low in my belly alerting me that great things are about to happen. I writhe under Michael’s loving touch. Every gentle sweep of his fingertips takes me to a new height of passion. My inhibitions melt away under his talented hands as he brings me to a sweet surrender of will.

At this point I am merely at his mercy. A fire ignites in my blood causing a deep ache in between my legs that I fear only my soul mate can quench. I fear this animalistic hunger for him will never be fully satiated. I do intend to spend the rest of my life discovering new and different ways to put the beast at bay. In one swift motion my beloved captures my lips with a swift primal force that leaves me panting in excitement. The low groan he erupts sends shivers down my spine. I tingle all over in anticipation of the oncoming events.

"That certainly does the trick," He says gently and yet his voice filled with a possessive quality that causes the breath to catch in my throat. He wants me. All of me.

“mmm hmm.” I agree against the rough stubble of his five o clock shadow. I like him a bit scruffy. The contrasting textures cause my knees grow weak. If I had been standing up I wouldn’t be down. I feel vulnerable and yet strong. Weak and yet entirely rejuvenated just by being near him. He confuses and enlightens me in all the best possible ways. I can’t even picture my life without him in it anymore.

“I think it’s getting rather warm in here now. Why don’t we lose those pants.” I command seductively as my tongue wraps around the tender part of his earlobe. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

OOC: Sorry for being absent but it has been my Bday week and I have been partying a bit lol, but more importantly Im stuck. I don't even know where Max lives...the danger of jumping into a character mid way through. If anyone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. PM me.
Thanks a bunch!
Britt

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Oooh hope you had a gd bday :D
Where Max lives... I don't think thats ever technically been stated. He certainly doesn't live on earth (I would presume!)

Max is currently with Liz on earth however (hope thats ok)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Happy Birthday!!! :D

Being a White Lighter Max doesn't technically have a house. I guess you could say home is where he hangs his wings. LOL :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“mmm hmm.” Maria whispers, lips against my cheek. “I think it’s getting rather warm in here now. Why don’t we lose those pants," she adds, wrapping her tongue around my ear causing me to let out another groan.

Nodding, I lift myself up with one arm, and quickly undo my pants and slide them off, as if any prolonged space between the two of us will be deadly. With my jeans off, tension is released, and I back down on top of maria, feeling the bare skin of her legs against mine.

You're just full of great ideas tonight," I breath out, finding her lips with mine. I hold the kiss for as long as fully possible, and then pull away for a moment to catch my breath. Kissing her again, gentler this time, I rest my head on the pillow beside her shoulder and just breathe for a moment, a little bit of the exhaustion catching up to me.

Staring down, I watch Maria's chest rise and fall, and smile. Without thinking, I whisper in her ear those words most guys, including me, steer away from when they're in a new relationship. "I love you." I mean it too. I was so empty with her gone these past few days.

It's as if I needed her in my life before I found her, and now that I have, I don't want her out. Now, I'm not usually a sappy person, I'm not one of those romantic guys who girls see in chick flicks and wish really existed. Being a half-demon cursed to live forever doesn't help that fact. So this is big coming from me.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael nods clearly excited by this concept. He lifts himself up on his arms in what appears to be an effortless maneuver. Damn that is so sexy. He unsnaps his pants and shimmies (In a manly way of course) out of them in record time. I have to stifle a giggle. He’s just too adorable. When he is bare he lays back down on top of me and the extra weight is welcomed. I love the way his skin feels as it brushes up against mine. No one could better this.

I smile up at him expressing all the love and affection I hold for him. “You're just full of great ideas tonight," He whispers his voice low and huskily. His seductive tone stirs within me a deep ache that only he can ease. His mouth seeks out mine and once we connect it’s as if the stars themselves align just for us. My fingertips stroke his forearm languorously and make their way down onto his bare chest.

I caress him carefully as if I am trying to mesmerize every detail of his glorious mouth. I touch him as if it were the last time ,because you never know when it could be. There’s an illumination beneath his skin that captivates my attention. When I examine it more closely I realize we are both glowing. He is the light that is leading me.

Everything becomes clear as our lips meet once more in a rush of heat and passion. He is my purpose. My hold him tightens as I feel an overwhelming sense of completion begin to develop. What’s happening to me? To us? We reluctantly break apart physically unable to continue without a fresh supply of oxygen.

Michael rests his head on the pillow and I can tell the days events are starting to catch up with him. I think back to the time when we were separated and it causes a gentle pain to strike my heart. It was only the memory of his face that kept me going. It inspire me to keep fighting. What if we are torn apart once more? Could I do it again?

I am drawn out of these dark thoughts when he whispers, "I love you." I look up to meet his gaze. The sincerity in his expression fills my heart with warmth. “I love you too, Michael.” My breath is coming out in sharp uneven pants. “Just hold me.” I plead needing to feel his comforting embrace. :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria's hands wander along my arms and chest, only stopping when she looks up at me after my admission. The look on her face as she replies with a whispered “I love you too, Michael," makes me feel glad that I let my feelings be known. Her breath seems to be coming out in uneven pants, matching the rythym of my own, and I smile at her, shifting to lay beside her.

“Just hold me.” she pleads not a moment later, and I obey immediately, pulling her close towards, so that her neary bare chest is pressed up against mine, my arms wrapped tightly around her. I don't want to let her go, and I don't want to feel the cold that seems to set in if we aren't touching. I feel more complete than I've ever felt lying here with her, and I believe that she means it when she says she loves me, something I've never been sure of with past relationships.

Placing a gentle kiss on her lips, one filled with passion rather than the intensity of our kisses before, and close my eyes. The exhaustion struggles to take over, and I try to fight it, wanting to stay awake, and with Maria. Being immortal does have his benefits; I can stay awake longer than an average person without getting overtired.

"I'm not going anywhere," I whisper into her hair, smiling. And it's true. I don't think I could physically get my body to go anywhere else right now.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He pulls me close and out bodies align in such a way that leaves me convinced that we were made to fit together. His muscular frame snuggles perfectly into my petite form. I smile thoroughly content just to lay within his arms from now until eternity. His mouth seeks out mine. His kiss is filled with something more then lust and intimacy. It holds love.

"I'm not going anywhere," He vows his voice filled with exhaustion. I allow myself to savor his sweet words as sleep begins to take me. “Let’s just lay like this.” I whisper almost to myself. “Always like this.” My eyelids grow increasingly heavy and then fall. The last thing I feel before I drift off is the warm weight of the man I love pressed tightly against me. :D