Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

We still need a Maria. So I'm gonna send out some invitations and hopefully, somebody will respond. If not, would someone be willing to temp?
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

question: do the characters already know each other?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Well, Maria, Liz, and Alex all know each other of course. Also, Michael, Max and Isabel all know each other but we're going to open with Max and Liz's meeting for the first time and that will also introduce Michael and Maria. I've still had not one person show interest in playing Maria. I'll try PM'ing a couple more people but then I guess we'll need someone else to volunteer to play her as well as their own character or at least temp.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Will this be starting soon?
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

I sure want it to, Karen! I just don't feel we can start without a Maria. I guess I could temp for her. I sent out at least 3 invitations to check out her role but no one responded.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, well, I'm temping for Maria and that'll probably be a permanent thing. I'll get something together for the first post sometime either today or tomorrow and we'll get this party started! :D
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: I know this is kind of a weak start. I'll do another post for Liz and also one for Maria soon. This is all I had time for right now.

~LIZ~

I water the plants in my office before going into my private bathroom to splash some water on my face and check myself in the mirror. I see the same thing I've always seen. Elizabeth Parker, oncologist and shy woman from Small Town Roswell, USA. I certainly don't see anyone that would catch the attention of an alien king. I'm wearing a knee length black skirt and matching jacket with a red sleeveless top underneath. I look professional but I certainly don't think I'm beautiful or anything out of the ordinary.

Why then did Max Evans, alien king who had been posing as a human, decide he wanted to meet me? More importantly, why did I agree to it? What was I thinking? "Maybe that this was your chance to do something important for the world, Liz," I murmur to myself in the mirror. Then I shake my head at myself as I run a brush through my hair. Now I'm talking to myself. I'm just glad that Maria agreed to come with me to meet him. I don't think I would have the courage to do this alone.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MARIA~

I update the last chart on one of the kids in my care and hand it to the nurse. "Here, make sure that she isn't given any penicillin. She's allergic to it. I made a big note in there about it. I've got to go now but Dr. Patel will be here in an hour. If you absolutely need me between now and then, page me and I'll call you." I've told everyone that but I don't expect any trouble. One of the ER docs said they would check in before Patel is due to arrive and Patel is always early.

I'm just kind of worried about this meeting Liz has with this alien. I mean we're talking about aliens! I mean sure ET was cute but most aliens in the movies and in books and stuff are all out to get us, take over our planet, eat our brains, take over our bodies! Liz says I watch too much TV. Maybe she's right but come on! We're talking about possible marriage to someone of another species! I glance at my watch as I hit the elevator button and realize that if I'm gonna meet Liz on time, I should probably take the stairs and hustle a bit. I fly down the stairs and head for the physicians' parking lot. Hitting the unlock button on my hybrid mercedes, I jump in and start her up.

~LIZ~

Driving toward the coffee shop that's across the street from the hotel where Maxwell Evans is staying, waiting to meet me, I keep having to remind myself to keep my eyes on the road and pay attention to my driving. I must be crazy to have agreed to this. But the man...alien...whatever did fly in from Washington DC to meet me. I thought it was kind of romantic. Either that or kind of creepy.

I'm suppose to meet Maria at the coffee shop and grab a coffee before walking across the street to meet Mr. Evans. That's what they called him over the phone. I remember that conversation. It was so surreal...it still is.

*FLASH*

"Dr. Parker, there's a man on line two that says he's calling from Washington on behalf of King Maxwell Evans of Antar. I hung up on him once but he managed to call back and the caller ID does say he's calling from the Washington area. Do you want me to tell him you aren't here or something?" my receptionist asks.

My surprise must have turned to amusement to think that someone was pulling a prank on me. It must be Alex or another friend joking around. "No, Angela, I'll get it. Thanks." I picked up the phone, punched the button for line two and said, "Hello, this is Dr. Elizabeth Parker, how may I help you?"

"Dr. Parker, my name is Samuel Stockton and I'm with the secret service in Washington DC. I'm sure you've read about or heard about the aliens from Antar..."

I don't remember exactly what he said or what happened after that but the next thing I knew I had a date to meet the alien king for this afternoon. It was to be kept quiet. They didn't want to alert the media about me just yet. That was more than fine with me. I'm not one for the spotlight really.

I pull into the parking lot and get out of my car. Everyone drives a hybrid or environmentally friendly vehicle of some kind. My Toyota actually runs on biodegradable trash. It's kinda cool to throw your garbage into your gas tank in the morning and not have to worry about it again. I quickly order a cafe latte and find a small table for two by the window. Looking at the hotel, I wonder what Max Evans is like...and what he's thinking right now.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I assume Maria will call Alex because of the news during the rpg, or does he already know?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Yeah, Maria will call Alex when the meeting is going on to let him know that Liz is the one Max is meeting.