Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm my nerves. Clutching my purse close to me, I discreetly pull out a piece of paper. "Well, actually, I do have a couple of things I wanted to ask you...if that's ok."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I made a list. I can't help it. I've always been an organized, planning, scientific kind of person. My mom says I take after my dad that way.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: My apologies again)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Wow...a list. I guess she's very organised then. Just like me. I give a small smile. "Ok...fair enough... whenever your ready" I say with a smile.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael gazes at me in bafflement. Poor guy. I must have given him a really awful impression of Liz. Alex seems to have gone into some kind of shock. "Maria? Prostitution? What the hell?" Biting back a giggle at his exasperated tone I explain. "Well, it's not entirely a 'lady of the evening' type of situation. The antarian leader at least offered to marry her for her services."

He doesn't have to express his confusion I can sense it. Just as he can tell when I'm babbling it's because something is troubling me. "Liz is at this very moment meeting an alien to discuss joining forces to an attempt to save the world. Sounds pretty admirable when you think about it ,but what if this guy is a total jerk. I won't have Liz marrying someone she doesn't love out of some duty to God and country."

I pause to catch a glimpse at my companion. I wish I could take that worried frown away. Great, I've made an awesome first impression. Completely naurotic and over possessive of those I care about. "I'd support her if I thought it's what she really wanted but I don't want her to do something so drastic out of misplaced loyalty. She'll listen to you Alex. When she won't hear anyone else she'll hear you. Can you talk to her for me?" I plead with my oldest friend. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I'd support her if I thought it's what she really wanted but I don't want her to do something so drastic out of misplaced loyalty. She'll listen to you Alex. When she won't hear anyone else she'll hear you. Can you talk to her for me?"

"Sure, of course." I answer immediately. Wow, marrying an alien? Who would have thought that - especially with the 'saving the world' angle to it. If i'm honest, I must admit it is an intruging thought - not that I'll ever tell that to Maria, I know better than that.

But making alliances through marriage/love/children ... not a bad thought and it might bring the different cultures closer together and have a positive effect on ... well, everything!

But Maria is right, we can't let Liz marry some alien-jerk. If he's a nice guy and they even have feelings for each other, then yes of course but ... I can't let my friend have sacrifice herself.

"Maria, what's the guys' name? Where does he live?" I quickly ask, thinking in my mind about whom I could ask for a few informations on the possible husband to be.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Alex‘s soothing voice questions helpfully, "Maria, what's the guys' name? Where does he live?" Relief washes over me in abundant waves. Everything’s going to be okay now. Alex will make it all better. He always has. I’ve been very fortunate to have such a good friend like him in my life. He’s been there for Liz and me whenever we’ve needed him. No matter how dire the outlook I can always count on him to have a cheery optimism about him that reminds me why to keep the faith.

I bite my bottom lip in concentration as I desperately try to remember the details of the Antarian leader. “Um.. I dunno where he lives but he’s here in town to see Liz. He flew all the way out here just to meet her. Is name is…” Hmmm. I probably should have been a bit more perceptive. “Evans. I’m not for certain on the first name.” Feeling very grateful I admonish my appreciation. “Thanks Alex. For everything.” I turn to see Michael eyeing me rather awkwardly.

“Uhh. I gotta go ,but just give me a call later. I owe you an orange soda.” With that I hang up and smile apologetically to my ruffled companion. “Sorry. That was my best friend Alex. I had to let him know what’s going on with Liz so that she doesn’t make the biggest mistake of her life.” I finish none too melodramatically. “Anyways” The look in his eyes is worrisome. “Is everything okay? You still want to go. Don’t you?” I inquire with a hopeful smile.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

“Um.. I dunno where he lives but he’s here in town to see Liz. He flew all the way out here just to meet her. Is name is…” “Evans. I’m not for certain on the first name.” “Thanks Alex. For everything.”

“Uhh. I gotta go ,but just give me a call later. I owe you an orange soda.”

"Bye girl, see you soon!" I reply before Maria hangs up. Sooner than you think.

Dialing a number of one of my friends, I only get the mailbox. Of course, why own a cell phone when you never have it with you? "Carlos, hey it's Alex. I'm sorry but I have to leave. I know it is sudden but it is an emergency. Sorry."

Quickly, I go online and book a flight home. Time to meet up with Liz's Evans. And why doesn't the guy have a name like ... like ... Lipnicky? That wouldn't be as common as Evans but it doesn't matter. I'll find the guy anyway!

Just call me James Alex W. Bond! I so need to have a chat with the guy and Liz ... and of course Maria so I can calm her down a bit.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-I have a question.Have Max and Michael flown in from Washington for the meeting or do they already live in Roswell?
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Yeah, I had originally said that they flew in from Washington but that doesn't mean that that's where they really live. I hadn't specified. If you all want to play it that Max and Michael are from Roswell, that's fine.

~LIZ~

I look down at my list and suddenly I feel silly for several reasons, first for having a list at all and second because of some of these questions on here. I can feel the heat rise up in my face and I push my hair impatiently back from my face.

"Ok, well, um..." I bite my lip as I try to find a safe question to ask him, glancing up and smiling. I don't want to offend him. "Oh! Um, do you have any family? I mean here on Earth...I mean...oh god, I'm sorry. I'm babbling like a real idiot," I apologize. I just don't want to sound silly or, like Maria, like I've watched way too many sci-fi movies and TV shows. Looking at the list, I realize that that's exactly what it looks like from my list. I can't ask him some of these questions! He could fry me with some alien gadget for being rude or laugh at me for being so ignorant.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael runs his weary hand through his silky choclate brown locks and I am intrigued by the simple gesture. Every subconscious move he makes captivates my attention unwilling to allow me to focus. His appeal is undeniable. Of course I'm attracted to his magnificant body. No woman with a pulse could resist the temptation of his soulful eyes and welcoming mouth. That alone draws me to the mysterious stranger ,but it isn't what keeps me here. I stand in the middle of the street with a pleading gaze and open heart because when he looks at me as if I amaze him. How could a girl not fall for that?

"No, I mean yeah, everythings fine," He assures me while sweetly linking my arm with his. His warm smile sends chills up my spine. There's an unspoken connection that our bodies seem to recognize even if we don't express it verbally. It's as if my body fits perfectly to his. We were made for each other. Whoa, I'm getting way ahead of myeslf. Just because I'm hot for the spiky haired fella doesn't mean we are commitment bound. After all what do I really know about him besides that he's sweet, funny, easy to talk to, and devastatingly handsome.

"of course I want to go, I can't let you pass up an opportunity to eat this stuff." I grin happily. "Cool. So Michael... what are you passionate about?" I inquire with an easy going attitude. There's no better way to find out what makes a person tick then to see what they truly enjoy the most.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile, "No no... your welcome to ask any questions you have... I mean we're considering marriage here after all."

I swallow nervously and say, "Well... My sister, Isabel, is here. As is my mother, Diane. There are a few others here too."